[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she want me to buy her a ticket? Would that a beta thing to do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: jej.png (9KB, 485x192px) Image search: [Google]
jej.png
9KB, 485x192px
Does she want me to buy her a ticket? Would that a beta thing to do?
>>
Yes she does and no it wouldn't be beta
She's giving you a perfect opportunity to ask her out
Just make sure she doesn't use you as a moneybag all the time
>>
>>35231255
Please don't buy her anything. She's subtly trying to tell you to buy her the ticket without having to actually say it so she can be all goody two shoes. DO NOT BUY HER ANYTHING.
>>
>>35231255
if chad was offering to go, do you think she'd make him pay?

fuck no, shed pay for both her and chad just so she can get a chance at sucking his big dick

she sees you as a potential beta provider, so shes making you pay. she values a date with you as less than the cost of the ticket. think about that for a moment.

>>35231279
shut the fuck up
>>
Ask her why she can't buy a ticket.
>>
>>35231341
>le chad boogeyman

lol that wasn't original
>>
>h..H..Hey u wanna come see it with me? I'll buy you a ticket
>Sure I'll see you there
>You see here at the door but wait she's with someone
>Hey anon this is my "friend" chad you wouldn't mind buying him a ticket either would you ? :3
>>
>>35231359
>attractive men dont exist and women dont treat them better as a result

lol i wish i lived in the same pseudo reality as you
>>
Don't do it anon it a bitch can't even afford a cinema ticket she is shit-tier
>>
>>35231279
Listen to the one poster with sense, taking her out is ok. Just make sure you're not just a wallet to her
>>
>>35231387
what you just posted and your first post are not the same at all
>>
go with her but don't pay for anything

would chad pay?

shes using you for cash man

first its a ticket next its other things

don't be a c ucka c ucka man
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (412KB, 1536x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
412KB, 1536x1920px
>>35231255
A movie ticket costs literally as much as two cups of coffee. Do it, don't sperg out in the movie, go out for coffee or a drink afterwards and talk about the movie and ask her about herself (hobbies, goals, family, her job, school). Enjoy the kiss goodnight and maybe she'll give you a handie or beej if you're good
>>
>>35231341
This post reminds me of the one time I got a gf.
She paid for the food on our first date. I paid when she dumped me. At first I was worth more than a cheap meal, but in the end I was only worth one last free drink.
>>
>>35231255

start neggng her brah

>"how are you so fucking poor"
>"damn green bubbles baka"
>"WELL FARE LINE IS THATA WAY"
>>
>>35231415
>would chad pay?

yea probably

chads got money nigga. he'd jus be sly and shit, "o no money huh... i could spot you... what you gonna do for me ? *eyes emoji* *tongue emoji* "
>>
>>35231255
Buy her a ticket you fucking Jew. Guys are supposed to buy shit for qts.
>>
>>35231735
this is probably how a chad would respond
>>
>>35231255
Beta cucks buy tickets, alpha men forget their wallet.
>>
>>35231255
If I were you this would be a red flag. Take her on one date then if she asks you to pay for something again ditch her for someone who respects you.
>>
>>35231255
SPEND MONEY ON AMMO COMRADE STOLSKY.
>>
>>35231904
>Chad would pay.
No he wont, at least people who have standards or you know really good looking dudes.
>>
>>35231365
I don't get it, how is this a problem? The sooner you find out where you stand, the better.
Just laugh at them, walk away and block her number desu.
>>
>>35232040
>Chad would pay.
dude chads always want to be friends with me, i have no clue why, but trust me they would i know how they are and they would get their dick sucked after or even during the movie.
>>
>hey want to do X?
>no I don't have any money

This is the excuse my friends use when they don't want to do something, whether that something requires money or not.
>>
I would always split the bill unless it's a relationship which has been going on for a long time.
>>
>>35231456
>A movie ticket costs literally as much as two cups of coffee.
No it doesn't.
>>
>>35231255

Do not offer to buy her a ticket unless you make it clear you intend for this to be a date, and she agrees.

If you just offer to get her a ticket right out the gate with no further discussion, she still has the "I thought we were just hanging out as friends" path to take, and you would lose.

Be up front with your intentions and you can't get burned.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.