[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's a hard one to remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1552.jpg (57KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1552.jpg
57KB, 500x515px
>be maybe eight or nine
>visit friends house
>friends mom tells son
>"remember to be nice to anon"
I had no friends. My mom told other peoples moms to let me play with their sons. I was the "special" kid.
>>
Fuck thats bad anon, I feel sorry for you senpai
>>
when i was 11 or 12 i noticed no one ever initiated conversation with me like other kids, i always initiated the conversation and they were always disinterested.
>>
>>35231069
When the consciousness kicks in..
I suddenly realised I was the last of the boys to shave..
>>
>>35230718
I had the same kind of thing but i always told mum not to say anything. I ended up alot more alone, idk whats better.
>>
>>35230718
>>35231069
>>35231141
For a while in highschool i thought my friends never really had people over to their house or have sleepovers, but i discovered over the years that i just was never invited
>>
>>35231141
i was the first
why does that even matter
>>
>>35231179
Because I had a unibrow and a small shitty looking mustache and looked like a retard
>>
>>35230718
I was on the receiving end of that
>be nice to anon he just moved here
>be nice to anon he/she has no friends
>please entertain anon she going though a rough time

I will say it improved my social skills a great deal because it was awkward as fuck figuring out how to get them to open up and actually get us to talk to one another, more so the girls, but those skills were created and it paid off in HS so thanks to mom taking pity on 'those kids'. I almost made a friend with one of them, we hang out for over a year but then I found out he was gay and was eyeing for me which to a 12 year old boy that saw dating as a forbidden taboo that made me nope a little to hard and ran away cutting off all contact with him. Looking back on it I feel bad but I know the friendship wouldn't have lasted because I be to weirded out that he could be lusting at me when I wasn't looking.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.