[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that attractive people cannot be robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: ploob oobl.jpg (65KB, 599x759px) Image search: [Google]
ploob oobl.jpg
65KB, 599x759px
i don't give a shit about your "terrible social skills" or "but muh autism", as long as you are attractive, 99% of people will at least pretend to like you and be willing to spend time with you
>>
>>35230574
The requirement for being a robot is being a khhv, you're probably not even unattractive, just an average twat who thinks no one likes him because of his looks rather than the fact he's simply unlikable.
>>
>>35230574

Agreed but we're the minority here. Most people here are normal looking or even above average with mental issues.

Us uggos are the rare breed.
>>
>>35230689
>tfw normal looking with mental issues
>>
I wish there was an ugly person's forum, but for whatever reason most ugly people don't want to spend all day talking about it online.

Only the mentalcels seem to enjoy that.
>>
>>35230655
joke's on you, I'm ugly AND unlikable

i know how shitty of a person i am
I've tried to change but i'm too shit
>>
File: image.jpg (800KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
800KB, 1920x1080px
>>35230843
>hey guys people hate me just because I'm ugly
>jokes on you anon because I'm unlikable
Also unless you're very very attractive people will still hate you if you're an unlikable asshole.
>>
>>35230574
Friendly reminder that OP did not make a face rate thread and that kind of shit will not be tolerated here.
For anyone who feels the need >>>/soc/ and please do not come back here.

Thank you and goodnight :^)
>>
I'm khhv with no friends but you're probably right.
>>
What if we have a good bone structure but have fucked ourselves with shitty skincare, dental care, obesity, etc?
>>
>>35230574
but I'm not attractive at all haha
>>
>>35230574
As an attractive person with autism, I agree. But this is a misc board open to all, so I'm not going anywhere. :-)
>>
Genetically ugly people are actually very rare. I see like one a month. Everyone else could look okay if they'd just eat right and move a little.
>>
>>35232296
>everyone is actually fat and they just dont know it
retard
>>
>>35230574

That's fine. Why in the world would I ever want to be a robot?
>>
>>35232345
I've seen "/r9k/'s ugliest" and most of them were cute. I guess it was put together by straight guys with no sense of male aesthetics?
>>
>>35232404
>I guess it was put together by straight guys with no sense of male aesthetics
Pretty much the case.
>>
>>35232404
>>35232482
faggots' opinions do not matter
>>
>>35232580
okay, cutie
>>
>>35230574

But what is attractiveness? I consider myself ugly, although not extremely. My main problem is that I am physically clumsy, I stutter...

People feel disgusted at that, probably much more than to a "normal acting" ugly person.
>>
>>35232608
I'm actually really ugly
>>
>>35232979
I don't believe you. Prove it, or I will make big cummies thinking about you.
>>
>>35233012
I'm too ashamed and paranoid to post my face on a place like this, so you're gonna have to take my word for it
>>
>>35230917
>t. probably considered at least somewhat attractive but I seem to be exceedingly unpleasant for other people to be around, can't figure it out and have given up trying.
>>
>>35231974
>would look good if lost weight meme
rarely the case, most people keep eating in the first place because they have fuck all to lose.
t. ricky gervais after he stopped being as fat
>>
>>35233078
From what I've seen, most of you probably aren't even perceived as unlikeable. You just don't do anything that could result in anything happening.
>>
>>35230574
>daily reminder
>stating your viewpoint as empirical fact

this is why people don't like you, not cause you're ugly, but because you're a self-righteous cunt.
>>
>>35233109
as soon as I "open up" people start to hate me
>>
>>35233012
>>35233037
please call me cutie again you disgusting degenerate
>>
>>35230574
attractiveness is subjective. anyone worth your time would agree.
>people i find sexy cant be a social misfit fuckup liek me
this is you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.