[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retail Rage Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 47

File: retail.jpg (114KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
retail.jpg
114KB, 849x565px
Post all of the frustrating and rage-inducing stories you have from your shitty retail jobs in this thread. I'll start:

>be me
>cashier at a Walmart in Ohio
>see a group of 3 niggers (2 men and 1 women) with 2 carts filled to the brim with 2 liter soda bottles looking for an open cashier
> "please don't come to me please don't come to me please don't come to me"
>Lead nigger spots me
>FUCK
>lead nigger starts stacking trays of 2 liter coke bottles on my conveyer belt
>I start to take them out of the metal store trays
>"ay yo, leave them cokes in there, we're gonna use these trays to carry the cokes to the car, we'll bring them right back."
>sureyouwill.jpg
>enter into the computer 50 bottles of coke, 15 2 liter bottles of ginger ale, 15 bottles of diet coke, and 22 boxes of redbull.
>"ok, so your total will be 355 dollars and 43 cents."
>start wondering how the fuck these 3 raggedy niggers are going to afford all this shit
>the hoodrat negress in the group reaches into her wallet and pulls out an EBT card
>don'tyoufuckingdare.jpg
>she swipes it into our card reader
>feel a surge of anger wash over me, feel the urge to commit racial genocide intensify
>she selects the SNAP option on the card reader
>total money left owed drops to 4 dollars and 40 cents.
>lead nigger asks "ay yo, how many things does we have to take off to get the total down to zero dollars? Can we take a coke bottle off"
>"the amount left is due to a 20 cent bottle deposit on each redbull you bought"
>"aight, aight. Break it down for me real simple-like. How man cokes does we have to take off to get the total down to zero?"
>have to resist the urge to strangle him
>"you owe 20 cents for each box of redbulls you bought that food stamps doesn't cover. You could only get your cost down to zero if I took all the redbulls off your order"
>"ah shit!"
continued below
>>
File: rage.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>35230359
continued
>lead nigger turns to a white woman standing behind him in line
>"miss, do you have 4 dollars and 40 cents that I could have"
>woman responds in thick Russian accent "Sorry, I don't have any cash left with me"
>negress says "it's fine"
>she swipes her EBT card again, and this time selects the EBT option, causing the amount left to drop to zero dollars.
>hand them their receipt
>"goodbye"
>refuse to tell them to have a good day like I do for every other costumer
>mfw they never brought the metal trays back

Niggers man, not even once!
>>
that's what you get for living in Ohio, anon.

next time live somewhere with fewer niggers.
>>
File: resetti.png (518KB, 937x699px) Image search: [Google]
resetti.png
518KB, 937x699px
>>35230359
At kmart, a woman once said she should get a 5 dollar off gift card for 3 items she bought. I informed her that two of the items were eligible for the gift card, but one of them wasn't. She gave me a kmart ad to prove that I should give her the gift card. I read it out loud for her "recieve a 5 dollar off gift card for the purchase of any 3 home furnishings products listed below." (after that there was a list of items)
she repeated back to me "yes, like you just said, it says you get a 5 dollar off gift card with the purchase of any 3 home furnishing products, so I should get the gift card."
how do people this stupid exist? Its like she changed the information as my words entered her brain to be something completely different. It has to be on purpose, no one can be that fucking stupid! Not even a costumer!
>>
File: IMG_2659.jpg (47KB, 265x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2659.jpg
47KB, 265x285px
That's it? You got off easy dude at least they paid and were decent to you. I had to deal with Somalians when I worked at IKEA. They would bring over 400 items in the 20 items or less lane and then bitch when the price was "too expensive" then they wouldn't even buy any of it. Somalians are the worst of the negro species.
>>
>>35230554
yeah, but using food stamps makes me even more angry because they're using government money to do this shit. I get paid 500 dollars a month, and lose 100 dollars in taxes, which covers one third of the cost of their fucking sodas.

In my opinion, thats even worse than the niggers who come to 10 items or less line with 80 items.

btw, do you live in the Minnesota area?
>>
>>35230359
>the hoodrat negress in the group reaches into her wallet and pulls out an EBT card

Why does this bother you guys? Who fucking cares.
>>
>>35230359
>>35230635
I have this sort of conversation with poor white people at least twice a day. I just dont get to go online and call them Niggers
>>
>>35230635
It could have something to do with that money being taken out of working peoples paychecks.
>>
>>35230678
>>35230635
ITT cucks who are happy giving up 20 % of their monthly income to subsidize the housing of welfare roaches.
>>
>>35230385
Niggers always goin nig op, what's new?
>>
>>35230678
do you mean that you tell poor white people to accept giving up their money to niggers, or that poor white people tried to do what the niggers in ops story did?
>>
>>35230678
>>35230635
>>35230615

honestly, paying for nigger's soda is one of the least offensive things "our money" goes towards. theres white backtrash, fucking 9-member family spicks, and the fucking veterans that accept the money and turn around and complain. at least they dont complain about the money they get, or use their money to expand globalism. whatever.

i havent worked a retail shift since last friday, so ive been pretty happy. one time i had this white guy throw a fit after i asked about his taste in wine, he went on about how the next president is going to destroy the middle east or something. i honestly dont know how people are relaxed enough to flip shit in public, im too aware for that. i think sometimes people just dont have anyone in their lives to talk to, and they use retail fags as punching bags because we put up with it or whatever. granted i work in a retail pharmacy, but it still sucks ass.
>>
File: gerald.jpg (37KB, 750x490px) Image search: [Google]
gerald.jpg
37KB, 750x490px
>>35230788
>Complains about veterans taking government money because its not fair for people to live off the government
>doesn't mind unemployed niggers spending 400 dollars of welfare on soda

This, my dear children, is a high quality bait.
>>
>>35230635
if you live in the USA, you should, considering it comes out of your fucking wallet
>>
>>35230748
Never said I was happy about it. I just pointed out how these stories always end up.

White Offender: "This person did X"
Black Offender: "This nigger did X because hes a Nigger...Niggers am i rite!??!?!"

>>35230769
White people do the same shit. Buying the same shitty food. Not to mention the ones who buy the shit to resell in their stores.
>>
>>35230359

>customer picks up product
>"how much is this"

look at the back you idiots reeeee

>customer hands me a product when theyre checking out
>how much is my total?
>lemme scan it first....

fucking normies man
>>
File: Face Palm.jpg (106KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Face Palm.jpg
106KB, 1024x683px
>>35230359
I have a story for this thread

>be me
>work as a cashier at a Target in California
>pregnant spic waddles up to my register
>says "I forgot my redcard, can you please enter my card numbers into your computer. I have my drivers license with me"
> tell her "sorry mam, we can't charge your card if you don't have it with you, that's what my manager told me just yesterday."
>she responds "WHAT, That's riddiculous. Go get a manager."
>I leave reluctantly and find the manager. I ask him if there's anything I can do
>he says "absolutely not, its our stores policy not to charge their card if they don't have either their redcard or a temporary redcard with them"
>go back to the woman
>"i'm very sorry mam, but my manager just told me that unless you have your card, I can't charge your account"
> she yells "What?!?? Are you kidding me? This is such fucking bullshit. I always forget my redcard when I go to target, and they always charge it to my account without any problems.
>she angrilly pays with another credit card and leaves

It really left me thinking, if she always forgets her card every time she comes here, why doesn't she just put her card in her fucking wallet rather than getting mad at the store?

This is the epitome of female entitlement: That it's the store's fault that she's not responsible enough to carry her fucking redcard with the rest of the wallet, and we have to instead accomodate her laziness/stupidity, rather than her taking personal responsibility for her actions.
>>
>work in retail job
>complain about it ad nauseam
>make no effort to quit or find a different job
Why do you people do this? Is it Stockholm syndrome?
>>
File: Feminist.jpg (157KB, 1536x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Feminist.jpg
157KB, 1536x1025px
>>35230915
That's because niggers are disproportionately more likely to do this shit than white people. I've literally never once seen a white person try that shit at my store. Ever. But blacks and mexicans do it all the fucking time and can barely speak english, too. That's why when a white person does it, hes a piece of shit, and an exception to a norm, but when a black person does it, hes representative of the general niggatry that the black race in America has sadly descended into, you feminist cuck!

pic related: its you
>>
>>35231028
>make no effort to quit or find a different job

simply epic my friend. great post!
>>
>>35231052
>he typed out a whole paragraph and even went and found a picture just to tell us he's an autistic trumptard
>>
>>35230635
EBT fraud by buying soda and reselling it for cash is fairly common
>>
>>35231066
>I am le exception to the rule XD #notallcashiers
Liar.
>>
>>35231028
I put in my 2 weeks notice at Mcdonalds a week and a half ago and am planning to leave next thursday. However, they scheduled me to work that friday and saturday. Ive asked them repeatedly to take me off the schedule and they keep saying they will, but they havent. I know if you dont show up for all scheduled shifts before leaving you cant get rehired. If they don't let me leave, should I give up my dignity and work two more days, in case I need a fall back job, or tell them to fuck off and leave next thrusday. What do, robot bros?
>>
>>35231071
>he typed out a whole sentence and still has no comeback for his retarded beliefs
>>
>>35231028

i love retail

i also hate retail

store managers are based dudes, at least mine is. he doesnt take any shit from anybody and runs a tight ship
>>
>>35231084
are cashiers allowed to refuse to sell to people they suspect of fraud?
>>
>>35231153

not cashiers

store managers probably, district managers mot definitely
>>
>>35231181
what I mean is, if I see that shit happening again, can I refuse service to them? What will they likely do to me?
>>
>>35231116
Tell them to eat it.

they're probably not going to rehire you anyway
>>
>>35231192
why not? I'm the only worker who hasn't missed a single shift or been late. Everyone else calls in at least once every 2 weeks and is late every 4-5 days. I only once called out when a 16 inch blizzard hit and the busses weren't running but the store stayed open.
>>
>>35231052
>Its ok when white people do it

Alright then
>>
>>35231217
Because once you leave they're going to replace you immediately. This is McDicks we're talking about here, your work ethic is meaningless to them.
>>
>>35231191

if they sell the soda they bought with ebt on the business' property then you can refuse service

if they dont do it on store property no, what they do with the soda when its off the property is their own business
>>
>>35231220
its not, its just that niggers do this more often, are more aggressive when they do it, and are more disrespectfull about it. Basically, black people have a culture of violence about this, which the left refuses to acknowledge. Literally one in 3 black men in ohio will go to jail at some point in their lives 90 % of which wont be for nonviolent drug offences. You can't just white wash this shit and go
>"lel XD white people are just as bad!!!!"
fucking cuck
>>
>Even retail stories threads are now ruined by "muh niggers".

This board is fucking impossible, I'm out.
>>
File: 1479891029345.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479891029345.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
>prime time
>it's a customer wants to split 80 items into 3 separate orders episode
>she didn't think to organize the orders until she got to the register

war is hell
>>
>>35231283
>>35231220
>>35230915
>>35230678
holy shit, how has this board become so overrun with nu-male cucks? Has the white race truly descended to such a lowly place?
>>
>>35231283
kill yourself you shitskin cunt
>>
>>35230837
>assuming i complained about veterans taking money

i dont give a fuck if theyre taking money, at least theyre not complaining. if old people spent their ssi on cocaine i wouldnt care any less, so long as they dont bitch and moan while they do so. at least niggers are complacent.
>>
>>35231283
its not our fault that niggers ruin everything, anon.
>>
>>35231301

Maybe it's because retail threads used to be filled with various humorous experiences. Not EVERYTHING needs to be niggerniggerniggerniggernigger
>>
>>35231295

for what purpose

i had a customer who waited until she was at the register to activate her debit card after being in line for 10 minutes with like 10 people behind her

bruh
>>
>>35231310
>niggers
>complacent

BWAHAHAAHAHA!!! Is this nigga serious right here? Have you even seen the chimp-outs that have occurred across america when a white man defends himself against a drug-dealing black man? pls forget how to breathe
>>
>>35231275
>>35231301
>>35231305
>>35231317
>there are people in this world weak-minded enough to be brainwashed by infographics on a laotion kite-flying chatroom
I want off this ride
>>
>>35231283
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, nigger loving faggot cuck.
>>
File: 1476430652605.jpg (208KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1476430652605.jpg
208KB, 785x757px
>>35231329
You sure got triggered there, eh shitskin?
Fucking nigger
>>
>>35231363
>all statistics that go against my worldview are propaganda XD Why aren't people as smart as I am XD White people are no more violent than black people XD Somalians are just as productive in american society as asian americans are XD
>>
>>35230359
>Working in fucking woolies
>On quick service checkout
>Obese menopausal boomer waddles up to my checkout
>Hands me the shitty flowrs the store sells
>Scan flowers and tell her it will be $22 or something like that
>Pain, immense butthurt and self-righteous rage washes over her face
>"WHAT? WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE I THOUGHT THEY WERE $10 THE SIGN SAID THEY WERE $10!"
>tell her it's alright and I'll try scanning the flowers again
>they come up as the same price
>Bitch flies into a tantrum and starts ranting off at me
>say that she must have made a mistake because the signs always correlate with the price registered in the system
>hambeast can't take this and starts saying shit about how it's my fault and that i shouldn't do shit like that and how i'm just doing this to jew her out of sheer spite
>calmly try to tell her that I don't set the prices and I literally just operate the machine
>she's having none of it
>eventually get pooinloo manager to come over and change the price for her
>fat bitch walks off with still buttsore and actling like a smug 80 IQ bernie voter

Just fuck my sanity up
>>
>>35231104

Just laughing at your shitty strawman argument.
>>
>>35231420
what the fuck is a woolies?
>>
Any other wagecucks here run the front end from time to time?

>more responsibilty
>more problems for you when something goes wrong
>more anxiety
>zero increase in pay
Why did I do this to myself
>>
>>35231528
idk senpai, that sounds pretty good. You get to tell costumers to fuck off when they're wrong instead of being a bootlicking cashier
>>
>>35231430
Please look up the term "straw man" and what it means

I'm not the dude u were arguing with tho.
Ur both retards in my booki
>>
>>35231505
Woolworths it's an Australian supermarket. Think Tesco or Walmart
>>
>>35230359
>>35230385
Why does it matter to you? It is not your store.

You need to learn to stop caring about normy society.
>>
File: 1484445708457.jpg (114KB, 1024x993px) Image search: [Google]
1484445708457.jpg
114KB, 1024x993px
>>35231558
It's pretty shit dude

>have to make sure everything is going smoothly
>have to fix cashier fuckups on the spot
>>these happen constantly
>have to manage everyone's breaks and their registers
>have to make sure carts and baskets are taken care of
>have to deal with every problem a customer has
>if a cashier has a major fuckup it's your responsibility
>get those lines down
>make sure cashiers are mentioning the surveys
>make sure the cashiers are selling the FOTM donation thingy
>>
>>35231295
I once had a black woman using food stamps who brought 250 dollars of groceries to check out, and could only afford 110 dollars worth, and spent 15 minutes standing there, giving items to me to be returned one by one while a line formed behind her. By the time she finished, the people behind her were ready to kill her!
>>
>>35231609
yes, but it is my tax dollars, and unlike you, I am invested in human society, so what happens to it matters to me.
>>
>>35231626
At my store we have a customer that shops with us once a month (when she gets her gibs). She loads the cart up with $300-$500 worth of shit. We have to shut down a register just for her because she never has enough on her EBT card and she takes 10 minutes to pick out what she wants to put back. What is wrong with people
>>
>Work Delivery
>MFW have a delivery for Deshawn
>MFW i know i'm not getting tipped
>>
>>35231667
imo, the welfare state, coupled with the costumer is always right mentality coupled with the "woman are precious princesses" mentality have made women on welfare who shop at retail stores complete shit costumers.
>>
>>35231647
>implying your trifling, mandatory contribution to the US government has any impact on anything or confers you any special privileges or status
I love the little delusions normies create for themselves to justify their pathetic existence. You keep on keppin' on, anon. You'll figure it out someday.
>>
>>35230359

>hi welcome to [store] how are you?
>how much is this?
>im doing fine!

>be me
>25 years old
>assistant store manager
>working with 42 year old sales associate
>customer asks me how much something was before the sale
>i cant remember of the top of my head so i tell her that it was like 15-20 bucks
>"maybe the older gentleman would know"
>lose my shit
>go to the back and swear and curse
>come back out
>yeah it was 17.50
>she buys it anyway

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35231774
thats your fault for not knowing the precise price of that item, anon. For shame...
>>
>>35231528

im a keyholder

all the responsibility of the asm but none of the pay

>sales associate fucks up
>customer complains to store manager
>store manager complains to assistant
>assistant complains to me
>i have to discipline the sales associate

not my job man
>>
>>35231084
how does this work exactly? mate
>>
>>35231811
It works exactly how it sounds
>>
>>35231791

>literally over 9000 skus in our inventory
>WHY CANT YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH THIS IS

i want to die
>>
>>35231811

>buy shit with food stamps
>sell said shit for cash money
>go to store
>buy liquor and tobacco
>???
>profit
>>
>>35231283
>nigger finally gets it and leaves

another good day on /r9k/
>>
>>35231861
but to make a profit, wouldn't they have to sell it for more than the price that they bought it for? And if they did that, then why wouldn't the person they were selling it to just buy it from fucking walmart?
>>
>>35231883
Because niggers are retarded anon
>>
>>35231872
I know. After that all the cancerous
>muh racism
posts have died off, thankfully.
>>
>>35231883

its a meme u dip

autismblox
>>
>>35231898
fraud is a meme?
>>
>be me
>on 2nd day working at pizza place at mall
>first time on register
>two black dudes come up, they look pretty similar
>ring up order, black guy on right pays
>about to give back change, black guy on left extends his hand to take it
>put it in his hand since he extended it, wasn't really paying attention
>black guy on right gets upset
>"WHO HANDED YOU THE MONEY BRO?!
>"s-sorry you did"
>BET YO ASS I DID! THATS HORRIBLE SERVICE! I HANDED YOU DA MONEY! WHY'D YOU GIVE IT TO HIM
>sorry sir, he extended his hand
>GOD SOME PEOPLE! LEARN YO JOB BRO
>angry black guy has his friend give me back the money so I can personally hand it to him
>s-sorry about that enjoy you meal

Is this what wagecucking is like? I'm not sure if I can do it
>>
>>35231625
never realized you did all that shit
>>
>>35230545
They know what they're doing, they're seeing if you're weak enough to take the heat for their jew tricks.
>>
>>35231929
Neither does my paycheck
>>
>>35231945
you just get cashier pay?
>>
>>35231736
>im a neet and don't really give a shit about myself or people around me as long as the government pays me!
>>
>>35231962
Yup. Not really sure how to ask for a raise without sounding like a whiny bitch
>>
>>35231913
I'm laughing my fucking ass off. These niggers played you so hard, they are alpha as fuck.

I actually have mad respect for them having dicks big enough to pull off that advanced of assholery.

Like, this assholery is so advanced, it transcends the /stupid nigger/ meme and lands the, right in the /devilish/ meme

These people are your betters, and my betters.

Why can't all niggers be that alpha?
>>
>>35231976
are you american?

pretty sure my supervisor makes 3$/h more than cashiers at least
>>
>>35231913
How could you just take that shit. I would have lost it
>>
>>35231913
yes, getting shit on by niggers for minimum wage is effectively your job. But don't worry anon, while you're doing that, your boss, mr. shlomo shekelstein will be taking another vacation and donating 5 thousand dollars to promoting those fine upstanding costumers of yours dating your daughter. Please don't oppose this. You have no idea how bigoted and disgusting it makes you to not approve of race mixing. Like wow, all humans are equal, ok? Anyways, get back to serving niggers pizza, you human scum....

Orrrrr, you can live the neet life and fight in the race war against blacks.
>>
File: nigger affirmative action.png (248KB, 400x475px) Image search: [Google]
nigger affirmative action.png
248KB, 400x475px
>>35231275
I like you, fresh breath of air on /r9k/.
>>
>>35232002
Yeah I am. I wouldn't call myself a supervisor. I'm only part time (with maxed hours)
>>
>>35232023
and then what? Been fired from your job and shot by didndus? I don't think so!
>>
>>35232023
It was my second day. I'm still learning the job and don't want to cause a scene. It kind of surprised me, I didn't think it was that big of a deal for customers. I always read on this board about how much shit wagecucks must deal with, so I figured it just came with the job.
>>
>>35232044
just to clarify, are you being sarcastic about me or serious?
>>
File: day_of_the_rope.jpg (93KB, 687x900px) Image search: [Google]
day_of_the_rope.jpg
93KB, 687x900px
>>35230359

>this is the kind of shit Bernie Sanders and other liberal trash are referring to when they talk about what is in our economic best interests
>>
>>35232086
Serious. You actually spelled out the fallacy/lie instead of just (accurately) pointing out that the person posting was most likely a shitskin.
>the average of two opposing viewpoints is always closest to correct xD
is probably the most vicious of the social engineering lies.
They attack truth and decency itself.
Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>35231883
They sell at most 75% the original price. They're not looking for a profit but the most money they can get to buy their fix
t. Buys my shit from these people
>>
>TFW had to close tonight
>Didn't get out until midnight
>Scheduling for an opening shift
I've given up on sleep at this point I'm too wired from working to instantly go to bed.
>>
>>35232115
thanks man. Unfortunately, I'm a jew (100 % by ethnicity). So I can't even talk about how I feel to other people. I hate this shit. I wish other jews would acknowledge that judiasm is a cancer plauging the west. Literally, just going up to jewish family members and saying the most minor things like "Christianity isn't actually that culturally destructive for America" or "jewish values shouldn't be adopted by mainstream America" leads to them laughing at me like I'm a child. I hate this shit. I want off the ride!
>>
>>35231116
so anons, what should I do?
>>
>>35232202
Religion is a plague. It's served its purpose, it needs to die out. *tips fedora*

I'm serious tho
>>
>>35232361
...except christianity
>>
File: 1112324442444.jpg (194KB, 720x835px) Image search: [Google]
1112324442444.jpg
194KB, 720x835px
>>35230359
On way to work and found this thread.

Have all this to read at work now

Thanks anon, you the man
>>
>got promoted to the ship from store team lead
>Ran a tight ship and got to hand pick my team for the holidays
>Became the chillest job in the whole store
>Old department started hurting real bad so they're putting me back on the sales floor in electronics to help fix that department

The moral of the story is don't be good at your job.
>>
>>35230635
Because it's a social welfare system put in place to discourage the shit these fuckers keep doing. Buying everything except good, real food
>>
>>35232356
Just ask them again if they can take you off the schedule immediately. If they don't that would be really weird. If you don't want to ask them to do it immediately just work the last two days. Maybe do a bad job if you feel like it.
>>
Thinking of getting a job as a busboy into waiter, any of you guys have experience as waiters, and if so what company did you work for and how was it?

I know people are shit, but I'm cyborg tier and am decent looking so I'd make more money doing it than retail.
>>
>>35231420
Fuck I hate this mindset from animals

>I made a scene and got my way. I'm such a smrt XD
>>
I get similar reactions when I use taxis payed for by the government, they always look really pissed off when I hand them a pass card or tell them its charged to an account.
>>
>>35232473
Not American, so ignorant on this. I'm fairly sure you can't buy alcohol or tobacco on them. What can and can't you buy? You say 'good, real food'. What does that translate to? Are the options much narrower? Is processed crap on there? Do they have no income whatsoever except for food stamps, or do they get a little cash as well?
>>
File: orc.jpg (39KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
orc.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
>>35230359
A rare tale of victory

>Front desk at a hotel
>Basically retail but with more power
>christmas eve
>~9:30 at night
>phone rings

"Yes, I stayed there about 2 months ago in room ### and i left my (insignificant item) there, can I get it back"

>Yes, ma'am, just go to ileftmystuff.com and file a report, cover the shipping, and we'll ship it back to you

WHAAAAAAAT?? I'M A HILTON HONORS MEMBER AND YOU'RE TREATING ME THIS WAY?!
>Blue member (lowest tier) lol
LET ME SPEAK TO A MANAGER

>ma'am, it's 9:30 at night on christmas eve. my partner and i are the only ones here in the front office because we are only at 7% occupancy. If you call tomorrow morning after 8, a manager can help you

"BULLSHIT THERE'S ALWAYS A MANAGER ON DUTY"

>not tonight lol

"Well, can you just go get it for me?"

>I'm so sorry ma'am, but the only people with a key to the lost and found are the head housekeeper and the housekeeping supervisors, and they went home earlier this evening.

"BUT I'M IN TOWN I CAN COME BY AND PICK IT UP"

>No you can't, because I can't get it for you. Again, fill out the form online, pay for the shipping, and we'll ship it to you.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY IF I'M A HILTON HONORS MEMBER?"

>Because it is your responsibility to make sure you have your belongings, not ours. It is your fault, so you will pay the shipping

"LET ME TALK TO YOUR MANAGER RIGHT NOW"

>Again, it's christmas eve. low occupancy. all the manager's left.

"SO WHO'S IN CHARGE?!?!?!"

>Well, ma'am, I'm the person who's worked here the longest, so I guess it would be...uh...ME!!

mfw she hung up
mfw never heard anything more about it
>>
>>35231883
100% profit when it's not your money. Nigs will sell low enough to undercut the store because "buying" in the first place is free. They don't earn the ETB shit, it's given to them for free
>>
Thanks for the money wage slaves! Someone needs to look after my autistic ass.
>>
>>35232542
I'm also not a burgerclap. But I mean foodstuffs. Meat, veggies. That 300 bucks the nogs dropped on their chosen fizzy drink could have likely purchased a month's worth of food. Mince, pasta, vegs, rice. You can buy a lot and then throw it together at home.

Problem is the same as white trash and fat fucks. It's lacking the shitloads of salt that processed foos has so it "tastes bad" or they outright can't cook
>>
File: american-flag.jpg (153KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
american-flag.jpg
153KB, 600x400px
>>35232542
I work as a cashier at a target in America so i'll explain: people in America who either don't have jobs or have jobs (but dont make enough money to afford both rent and food) can apply for food stamps (also known as SNAP). This takes the form of a card known as an EBT card, which contains taxpayer dollars on it, and can cover the cost of food items at major grocerry and retailer stores. People are given a certain amount of money they can spend, and foodstamps only cover certain items. People can buy freash chicken breasts at target with food stamps (some days when there are sales, it will only cost $ 2.50 for 8 raw chicken filets (usually because they expire the next day, and the store doesn't want to throw them away). However, SNAP also covers shit that people have no business buying, like soda and candy. People can buy soda for 2.50 dollars for 2 liters. This is somewhat costly (especially when people on foodstamps have a whole cart full of junk food and soda, which they often do) and also won't keep the person full. Furthermore, by wasting taxpayer money on this, they are using money from employed members of society's paychecks to buy shit that will make them and their children more unhealthy, and which are unnecessary items in the first place. In this case, the niggers were buying 350 dollars worth of soda so that they could re-sell the sodas later. Doing this can turn their government provided food stamps into cash, which they can later use for liquor and doing drugs. Through this, the working man who is forced to accept these food stamps is forced into giving away part of his paycheck and part of his soul to a group of people who are using his money to buy alcohol (which the working man is, in effect, selling to them). This represents profound niggatry and evil, and must be rooted out for personal responsibility and morality to return to American society, and for the meritocratic vision of our forefathers to be restored to America in all its glory!
>>
>>35231913
>black guy has his friend give me back the money so I can personally hand it to him

That's like a naughty child being taught not to snatch.
>>
>>35231593
>>35231505
We had those in the UK at one point, their pick and mix sweets section was legendary.
>>
>>35232616
niggers are a plague and need to be bulldozed like the broken concrete that they are
>>
>>35232746
I see your point. Personally, my job doesn't make enough to sustain me entirely (zero hours contract which means you don't know if you'll have work - this can mean up to a month with nothing) so I can empathise with them a little. I don't drink and eat clean but do have the odd Diet Coke. If we relied on food stamps that everyone would know about rather than working in a subsidy to income, I would probably act more shitty just because of the humiliation associated with it. I feel bad enough about not being self-sustaining, but I am looking for more consistent work. How's the unemployment rate over there? Are most of these people elective in their presumably unemployed situation or isn't the work there?
>>
>>35232830
idk, but I got my target job in 3 days of job hunting with no prior experience. The only job I applied for before that in my area was a toys r us job. I showed up, and was the only white male applicant there. It was just 10 niggers in a room bragging about how they got away with stealing shit from models at their last job (no joke!) and asking the manager if their robbery conviction from 2010 would disqualify them from passing the background check for the job. The only requirement for this job was to not commit felony theft, and almost all of them had done this. All of them (and i mean all of them) were told they were hired on the spot (including me). I was wearing a button down shirt and khakkis, and they were all wearing hoodies and sweatpants, so I looked absurdly overdressed. After the black female manager said I was hired, they said the job was actually a night job and I had to work from 11 pm to 7 am. I told them I wasn't free to work then and spedwalked the fuck out of that place and didn't look back. I was there almost an hour with those niggers. It was fucking miserable!!!

So you tell me if these welfare roaches really couldn't find ANY job in my area.
>>
>>35232928
In my case I'd say I'd rather be using my qualifications than a dead-ender. I am doing that, but like I said I need more hours. In any case I have to doubt whether that applies to them but if I did have no other prospects and lacked the means of getting them (for example, if I wasted my education and then committed crimes or whatever) I'd probably just commit more crimes if the income difference was negligible or even more favourable in the case of crime. But there again, aren't there myriad schemes to help them sort their lives out?
>>
>>35232986
1. there are programs designed the help and hire ex-felons
2. most of them shouldn't have even gotten out of jail in the first place for the crimes they committed
>>
>>35232505
I've asked twice with no result, and each time hr seemed kind of annoyed for me to be asking them and said something like "yeah, we'll fix it right away" before rolling her eyes.
>>
>>35233011
>most of them shouldn't have even gotten out of jail in the first place for the crimes they committed
That seems like rather a big claim. Any stories? This is a story thread after all. Tell me a niggy tale.
>>
>>35230995
It's not that she's lazy. She leaves the card behind to try to RESIST using it. Doesn't really work tho, it seems.
>>
>>35233059
sure

>be nigger
>commit the crime of breaking and entering into a white man's home in 2008 at age 19.
>get a year in prison
>rob a store in 2010
>get 4 years in prison
>get out of jail
>go on welfare, and suck up taxpayer money to buy drugs
>finally get job at models in 2016
>steal shit from the job constantly, while complaining how white people are so racist towards you
>quit job at models and apply for job at toys r us
>get accepted immediately
>steal from toys r us

This is timeline 1. It hurts both the black community, the white community, the nigger's family, and humanity as a whole

Here is scenario 2

>nigger breaks and enters into a white mans home in 2008.
>fatal shot to the head

I'll leave it to you to decide which one is better. Remember, its not murder. Its simply pest control.
>>
>>35233114
are women really that weak-willed that they need to do that?
>>
>>35231883
They need drug money
>>
>>35233127
This sounds like a hypothetical, but in that scenario I agree. It's a shame and I would rather see him reformed, but it doesn't look like that's happening.
>>
>>35232576
why do some people think you can bend time and space for them?
>>
>>35232171
Story of my life. I get no sleep.
>>
>>35233216
Because the customer is always right.
>>
>>35233255
Worst part is that it's target policy to not schedule clopen shifts but here I am, doing it twice this week.
>>
>>35233142
Yes. I see it where I work. They admit that's why they leave their credit cards. Fortunately my store lets them use it with their ID, although it makes their trick of leaving the card pointless.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 657x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 657x635px
>>35231791
He isn't a fucking computer to remember the exact price of every fucking product in the store,you fucking normie idiot!!
>>
>>35233301
I agree. 9/10 women come up to my register saying "oh tee hee! I meant to buy just one shirt and I ended up buying a whole cart load of stuff I don't need, how did Target do that to me tee hee hee. Its totally not my fault for having poor impulse control ha ha ha It must be the store's fault ha ha ha" While they proceed to charge 250 dollars to their husbands credit card at noon on a wednesday. At this point in their life, they're usually sort of fat, and will yell at you if they don't get instant gratification in the form of coupons, even if they didn't buy anything to get them. Fucking roasties, man. Not even once.
>>
>>35233279

Either your scheduler had no choice or they just don't give a fuck. Hopefully the former and it's just that too many of your coworkers asked off.
>>
>>35233349
please tell me you realized I was joking. You did notice that based on the sarcastic nature of my post. r-right?
>>
>>35233381
Sarcasm or not,it is still a stupid fucking reason to blame someone for what they do.
>>
>>35233498
>still not understanding my post

oh shit, I didn't realize that actual autists browsed these boards, I though it was just a meme desu.
>>
This is gonna be a Tard story everyone.

>Be me
>19
>Work at Safeway Deli In Arizona

Safeway is a grocery store line for those of you who don't know

>Lady walks up with a "kid" in her cart
>The "kid" looked like fucking 22
>She asks for some Salt&Vinegar wings made fresh

We handle the fried foods. I have no fucking idea why.

>I tell her it'll take about 15 minutes

13 to cook and another 2 to temp and mix

>She says ok and i put the wings down and help a few others with sliced meat

>5 minutes left alarm beeps for stiring
>Mother gets visibly worried as the Tard exclaims "I HEAR NOIOSES"
>don't think to much of it and go back to stir it around

string the wings makes sure they aren't stuck to the fry basket when they're done.

>co-worker goes on break so im alone with these two
>fryer alarm goes off again saying its done
>tard puts 2n2 togerther and says "WNGS DONEEE?!"
>"almost" i say
>I go back, mix it up, and bring it out
>before his mother could even grab the tongs the stupid fucker YELLS "ILL HELP" AND GRABS THE FRESH WINGS WITH HIS BARE HANDS

Keep in mind these wings are usually 200 degrees on the inside, the skin is even higher
when freshly made

>He screams, falls out of the cart and fucking just holds his hands out in pain as i rush to grab a empty bucket and swoop up some cold water already in the sink
>after that his mother tried to sue the store (failed) and i got a raise for my fast thinking with the water

The moral of the story is immediately go on break when a Tard is abound
>>
>>35233373
Nah they're just had at their job. If I was allowed to write my own departments schedule instead of hr this wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>work on campus at a restaurant
>diversity.jpg
>literally the only white guy who works there
>surrounded by fucking niggers and spics
>they never do any goddamn work
>overheard them unironically discussing reparations once
>the night trump got elected most of them went home b/c they literally couldn't even and needed the night off
>constantly stand in the way
>can't even work properly b/c they won't even move out of your way
>actually talk on the phone all shift
>blast jungle music out of their phone all night
>some meme kid from pakistan played ONE country song one time and they all started chimping out and unironically talking about racism and white privileged
>customers constantly looking at us, desperate for attention
>feel like shit that our store is so shit
>only other quality worker is this asian girl

Interacting with niggers IRL will turn you racist faster than pol.
>>
>>35233622
>>35232928
as the toys r us anon who posted above, I can confirm that what you're saying is undoubtably true!
>>
>>35232796
ma nigga
i used to steal bags of the stuff when we went into town after school. probably had a part in them closing down to be honest. I kind of miss woolies, they were the jack of all trades, master of none kind of store but it was still kind of cosy.
>>
File: eggman dies.jpg (143KB, 640x1137px) Image search: [Google]
eggman dies.jpg
143KB, 640x1137px
>Work pizza delivery
>Walk up to the door ring doorbell etc
>Some upper middle class, middle aged guy answers the door
>he's yapping about golf or some shit on the phone
>try to tell him the total which was $21.89
>he hands me $25
>ask him if he wanted change
>He doesn't answer my question and just keeps talking on the phone
>figure ill just him the change back because he seems like a cunt
>He hangs up the phone while im taking out the difference
>"Of course I want the change, you shouldn't even fucking ask me that"
>I look up at him and almost start laughing because of all the >tipping threads ive seen on 4chan
>mfw I dont have 11 cents
>Tell him I dont carry coins, and ask him if its alright.
>"Fuck no that not okay, what the fuck is wrong with you? Just give me my money and get the fuck out of here, I usually give out pretty good tips but you're getting nothing from me"
>Hand him 4 dollars pick up my shit and walk away as fast as possible
>halfway down his driveway I hear him shout "PEACE"

Its like im living inside of a meme at all times
>>
>>35232746
>EBT cards
>at major grocerry and retailer stores

So basically, the big corporations have the monopoly on welfare money. Why is America so cucked by the corporations?
>>
>>35234204

they became successful through hard work which is what we should all emulate
>>
>>35234225
Don't you mean by crime?
>>
>>35234250

No by hard work. If they committed a crime then they would have gotten in trouble.
>>
>>35234266
>No one gets away with crime in the USA

Are you trying to meme me?
>>
lel based negros btfo-ing wagecucks and jewmart
>>
>>35233622
Sometimes I forget how lucky I am that my work place is 98% white. I'd take fucking libshit white folks and two Mexican girls over niggers any day.
>>
>>35234320
Not that guy, but businesses that became corporations like Walmart and mcdicks and whatever were built on hard work, they aren't now, but the foundation was paid at some point.
>>
>>35231420
>related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5YRZgo3W28
>>
>Whites game a system to get ahead where they can
All white all right
>Blacks game a system to get ahead where they can
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
>>
>>35232395
FOR AS MUCH THEREFORE AS YOUR TREADING IS UPON THE POOR AND YE TAKE FROM HIM BURDENS OF WHEAT YE HAVE BUILT UP HOUSES OF HEWN STONE BUT YE SHALL NOT DWELL IN THEM
>>
>>35233740
To be honest you're both fags

You shouldn't ask if he wants change, you might as well have said

"That'll be 21.89, plus tip"
>>
>>35234486
True, but it's the Jews who run them now that force gorvernment to allow these deals
>>
>>35234580
Yeah that's cool but the guy said they became successful through hard work, which they did.
>>
File: IMG_2461.jpg (102KB, 539x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2461.jpg
102KB, 539x499px
>>35231408
>doesn't give statistics
>would freak out if I showed statistics that white Americans commit more terrorism that immigrants and refugees
>>
I got 0 tolerance for people who try to hustle my coworkers or are pissed before they even enter the store
>Be Manager
>We have a bottle & can return machine
>Walk around just making sure the store is not collapsing on itself
>A tiny angry lady with a bag of bottles walks up to me
>Practically pissed before she even mutters her first words
>"Where do I deposit these?!"
>I look over and above the shelves there is a massive sign saying where it is
>Tell her and point "It's right over there, as you can see on the signs right behind the shelves"
>Gives me an angry look
>"This is stupid, NO ONE can see those signs!"
>Respond "Well most can see them but I guess it is about eye height"
>She just scoffs and walks off
>>
>>35234642
Oh gee, black people only commit robbery at 8 times the rate of white people, only commit 52.4 % of murders in America, and only 33 percent of black men will end up in jail at some point in their lives. Well...
>I suppose thats not so bad XD
>Whites that make up 70 % of the population actually commit more total crimes than terrorists who make up .3 % of the population XD
> I'm so enlightened, lets go allow in millions of these terrorists now and destroy our ethnic composition XD
>I'll even throw in a picture of children in fear juxtaposed with an american soldier to prove that everything this stupid conservative thinks is wrong and that whites are the real evil we have to fight XD

Please die. You contribute nothing to society, and are lower than even the worst welfare-roaches can ever hope to achieve

Also, here's your source, you goddamn cuck!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
>>
>>35234612
But he's got nothing to do with this scenario.

Get that Jew cock out of your mouth you cuck
>>
File: purpose of civilization.jpg (70KB, 1024x350px) Image search: [Google]
purpose of civilization.jpg
70KB, 1024x350px
>>35230748
>>35230678
>>35230635
>>35230716
You guys don't get it, whites exist only to serve the negro race.
>>
>Doing work at frozen section at grocery store
>Someone behind me says "Excuse me, sir" in an annoyed voice
>Turn around
>It's a literal Jew
>Short, balding, big nose, everything
>Asks me why we only have a certain type of ravioli in a small bag and not a large bag
>"I don't know, sir. Management handles stocking decisions."
>He tells me to come over so he can show me exactly what he's talking about
>Points out the ravioli: "You only have this flavor in the small size. The other flavors come in a small size and a large size."
>"Sorry, sir. I don't know why we don't carry that."
>"Well what if I don't want to buy two small bags and just want to buy a large bag?"
>He's pissed at this point
>"I apologize for the inconve--"
>He snorts and storms off
>>
>>35234879
as a jew I apologize for the jews overall shittyness. I know that were terrible.
>>
>>35233207
American prisons do not reform. unless they are some white collar fun house
>>
>>35234896
To be fair I had another person (non-Jew) do something similar, but with frozen blueberries, a few days later. He made me go check the freezer in the back because he wanted one large bag rather than two small bags. Fucking people, man.
>>
>>35234970
but still, fuck jews though. Am I right?
>>
>>35234986
My best friend growing up was a Jew so I can't hate them too much.
>>
>>35235019
thats a terrible excuse, anon. If I, as a jew, can hate the jews, then why are you unable to hate the jews just due to having a jewish best friend?
>>
>>35234952
There are other factors at play, but it's a fact that as long as niggers nig then there is incredible profit being made out of the prison industrial complex
>>
>>35235032
I hate them, just not too much
>>
>>35234879
voy anon, get this man the ravioli he requires voy huha!
>>
>>35233740
I never do delivery. I don't want to pay for it, let alone the tip. Feel like that guy should do the same.
>>
>>35235033
>>35234811

Sure doesn't help that they are more likely to see jailtime for the shit white people get slapped on the wrist for.
>>
>>35235276
You're also more likely to see jail for breaking the law in such a way that police take notice. Maybe don't knowingly break the law by insisting that something SHOULD be legal, and acting as though it is, and you'll probably stay out of jail.

Not saying you're wrong. Just saying that if what you're saying is right, and you ARE black, you're a fucking fool if you don't take shit like that into account before doing anything illegal.
>>
>>35235276
you literally didn't even read what
>>35234811 said

what the fuck are you even trying to say?
that they're more likely to be put in jail than whites? for crimes they actually did commit?
that there isn't a problem when a minority group commits an overwhelming amount of the crimes in the country?
that that's due to them being targeted more than whites?

literally what the fuck even is your argument, assuming you're not just baiting
>>
>>35231883
The point isn't to make a profit, it's to turn EBT money into cash to spend on bullshit
>>
File: 1461792038054.jpg (47KB, 561x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461792038054.jpg
47KB, 561x640px
>be working late at quiet gas station
>This nigger comes in and is blaring music on his phone
>Dances up to the counter
>Yo honks gimmy that sweet bread
>"w-what?, Bread? We don't sell it"
>"Ahh man this place me trying to sell a nigga down da hole nigga, I thought you were my brudda honky k star?
>He leaves and drives off

I didn't know what to do either, I thought he must have been high and worried that he was driving. Maybe bread means something else and he's too autismo to actually request it in its normal name?
>>
>>35235435
>Be more careful so you dont get caught.
Easy to say when things like Stop and Frisk don't happen in your areas. When they start arresting children in school so they already have a record and can get full time for the next minor offense. Having to take two cars to go anywhere with friend because if more than 3 of us are driving together we get pulled over. At some point, some people just stop giving a shit.

>>35235793
>that they're more likely to be put in jail than whites? for crimes they actually did commit?
Yes how hard is it to understand? White guy caught goes free, Black guy caught goes to jail.

>that there isn't a problem when a minority group commits an overwhelming amount of the crimes in the country?

Easy to get such a disparity when they don't arrest white people when they have the chance.

>that that's due to them being targeted more than whites?
Ding Ding. Do you think Stop and Frisk happens in white neighborhoods?
>>
>>35236134
>Be more careful so you dont get caught.
Way to twist my words. I didn't say "don't get caught." I said, "Don't do illegal shit."
>>
>>35236159
So you always 100% follow the law? No j-walking, ALWAYS drive the speed limit, never speed through a yellow light.
>>
>>35231251
DING DING DING

Your employer doesn't care, especially not after you put in your 2 weeks notice.
>>
>>35236134
lol.
barely worth a (You)

>easy to get such a disparity when they don't arrest white people when they have a chance
i'd like to see clear examples of this relating to what i said.
are you actually saying that the reason a minority group commits a shit ton more crimes than whites, is because white people don't get arrested for crimes they commit?

now i know you're baiting, good job
>>
>>35233052
You already put in your 2 weeks notice. Just leave, they won't care because you gave them that notice. It's their fault for fucking up the schedule, so let them deal with it. Fast food jobs are fucking worthless anyway, you could easily work at a different one no problem. Their requirements are monkey-tier, don't even worry about it.
>>
>>35231071
You are really a dumb fuck. His reasoning was prime and you had NOTHING to come back with.
>>
>>35236362
>minority group commits a shit ton more crime than whites
How do you know this is true? You looked at some statistics.
How do they get those numbers? They look at arrest records
If white people are being let go...there is no record to add to the stats. The numbers for blacks keep going up which is then used as a reason to go after them more aggressively which continues the cycle
>>
>be in any customer service
>nignogs, white trash, and spics yelling for no reason like they're going to get a free lunch

>bAnk this morning right when it opened
>trash nignog down the seats
>only 5 of us
>nignog goes crazy because someone was behind her in line but got called first
>2-minute rant and eventually stops because she was literally the next one to get called up

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS
>>
>>35236539
How would you account for the disparity on black vs black crime (highest, particularly violent) black on white (very high) white on black (very low)?
How also would you account for the higher incidence of violent and sexual crime in predominantly black areas as compared with equally economically deprived white areas, especially given that the crime in those cases is black on black? Are blacks disproportionately dilligent in reporting crimes and cooperating with the police?
>>
File: 1483217324744.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1483217324744.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
>>35233740
>tfw did pizza delivery in camp pendleton
>everyone tipped well

can't trust off-base poverty rats
>>
>>35233498
Holy shit my dude please tell me about your life
>>
>>35231647
Good goyim. Keep working to fill up mr. shekelsteins pockets and acting like you care about where the money that's forcefully taken from you goes :^)
>>
File: 1430487462542.jpg (13KB, 300x302px) Image search: [Google]
1430487462542.jpg
13KB, 300x302px
>>35230385
Around here its fat white trash eating donuts and getting pepsi with EBT cards but the select few niggers that come in here have always either gotten chicken with cash or stole checks and have attemped to use them
>>
The police work harder when they have a chance to arrest black people.
Especially when its a crime against a white person. Lets not forget how easy "A black guy did it" can get an innocent person arrested.
As for white on black? They are afraid. Some apparently find the courage but most would rather just find a more likely easy target.
>>
>>35231913
fucking kek. My experience with nigs like that is that they aren't really angry it's just a black people form of a shit test, just fucking with you to see how you react.

You failed obviously by being such a cuck, but don't take it personal
>>
>>35231989
t. fag who actually lusts for wellfare cock
>>
>>35236082
I think he was attempting to rob you, Anon.
>>
>>35231283
This.
Fucking /pol/ ruins everything.
>>
>>35231283
t. someone who has never interacted with niggers
>>
>>35237035

I live around them, most are actually alright when you don't act like you're above everyone.
>>
>>35237084
Everyone = / = niggers
>>
>>35237084
Yeah, sure. If you lived around them then you would fear for your safety rather than defending them online. Fuck off.
>>
>cool a 200 replies retail thread
>90% of the content is /pol/
fuck off to your containment board
>>
>>35237175
>Implying a substantial amount of retail problems are not dealing with minorities
>>
>>35237187

>Intentionally pretending not to understand.
>>
File: 1462476324761.jpg (68KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1462476324761.jpg
68KB, 680x497px
i actually have a few stories from working in dominos.
i work with mostly asians (india, pakistan) and east euros (moldova, bulgaria, poland, etc). generally, they are excellent workers and i respect them all.
the cashiers (including me) necessarily on rush shifts have english accents and are 1/3 white.
so heres the story:
>be me, on the phones
>black lady walks in, shes 'big and knows what she wants'
>take her order, repeat back to her
>when i hand it over, she is pissed because its 'wrong' and wants free pizza
>refuse and say 'i repeated your order, im sorry, you must be forgetting' (cardinal sin in my job, but was panicking because by this point racism was invoked and she was all 'i know exactly why your calling me a liar'

white anons know how peak this is. not as peak as having your teeth kicked in for being black, but this is just humiliating and unecessary.

>manager comes eventually
>caves and gives her what she wants
he never believed i was racist, i could tell how pissed he was about that but he wrote it off. however:
>months later
>same situation, young white girl
>i say 'no you u r mistaken'
>she is PISSED
>manager comes
>says "you cant treat my cashier this way, gtfo of my store and dont come back"

of course she deserves this, but so did the first woman and she got what she wanted by animal cunning and base instinct to pressure the store, subtextually implying she will report us for some racist abuse.
moral is, race distorts everything. conversations need to be had, but ppl who view the world through a lens of race are part of the problem, always.
>>
>>35236134
I'm glad to hear that black people don't commit more crime on average than white people and that they don't target white people for crimes moreso than white criminals do. Since that's true, surely you'd gladly leave your comfy, white, middle class home and go live in an apartment in downtown detroit for 2 months? Right? After all, you're no more likely to get attacked there than in your current home. Oh, and you're also ok with your 6 % black community becoming 42 % black after affordable housing subsidized blacks move in, right? Because that doesn't affect you, right?

Good to know. I'm glad were on the same page now, cuck.
>>
I was at kroger the other night, and this crotchety old cunt walks in, and asks about the senior discount at the self-check out

The girl politely explains that you need to ring it up first, then contact her so she can apply the discount. So the woman rings up everything, pays, then inquires why she didn't get the senior discount. So the girl explains again it has to be after she rings up her shit, but before she pays, so the woman starts bitching and goes to a manager about the worst customer service she's ever had because of how retarded she was.
>>
>>35236134
>Do you think Stop and Frisk happens in white neighborhoods?

it happens in white neighborhoods with a gang/crime risk.

I live in a predom black area and stop/frisk doesn't exist. However a few towns over where there's a severe gang/drug problem, yes it exists
>>
>>35238781
this guy gets it in originality.
>>
>>35237376
Where in England is this anon.

That's bullshit. Both bitches should have been told where to go.

Obviously the racist card is too powerful for your boss to risk.
>>
>>35237376
thats because if you offend a black person, your store may be robbed or vandalized by dindus
If you offend a 5'2 white girl, what the fuck is she going to do about it? Cry to her 6'1 chad boyfriend who barely gives a shit about her?
>>
File: 1487757650027.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487757650027.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>35238885
But why are these type of negro's allowed to get away with it

It's wrong anon, damn wrong anon
>>
>>35238943
the solution is the hang them, but good luck talking to dindus and explaining the strong need for them to allow themselves to be hung.
>>
>>35238960
*to hang
>>
>>35238960
That's the problem, they are quiet well hung
>>
>>35239156
kek, good pun.
>>
>>35232405
glad to have helped, my fellow wageslave!
>>
There are people in this thread right now who believe blacks are a mentally inferior race but don't believe they can be conditioned to embrace their worst qualities while the best of them are undermined at every turn.
>>
>>35236134
Stop & frisk is an annoying violation of privacy, yeah, I agree that it's bullshit. But maybe, just maybe, if you weren't walking around with pockets full of guns and drugs the cops wouldn't have a reason to arrest you. Have you ever considered that option? Choosing to NOT carry illegal shit when you know that you can be stopped by police?

I live in a white neighborhood and we have cops here too. They're bored as fuck because there aren't any niggers committing crimes all over the place so they spend all their time patrolling and stopping people. If anything it's much more likely to get stopped here than in a black neighborhood where the cops have actual crimes to deal with.
>>
File: 1340328408358.jpg (94KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1340328408358.jpg
94KB, 645x773px
I think I might be uploaded to naked pizza delivery

>Be me
>Pizza ordered around 9 last night
>Go to house
>Some woman opens door holding a towel around her
>"Sorry about this"
>Me - "It's ok ma'am"
>"Accidentally drops towel
>I look away
>She acts embarrassed
>She is hot as fuck though
>Early 30's milf
>"Want to come in and hang out a few minutes?"
>"Pizza Hut manual says I can't just hang around and socialize ma'am. That will be 19.95."
>She looks confused
>She says let me go get the money and I'll give you a big tip :)
>I run back to my car and leave before she can get back

Why am I such a fuck up?
>>
>>35239581
Too good to be true. You were about to get shanked and sold to Somalians
>>
You mean at your store, when somebody pays for part of the purchase and can't afford the rest, you can still take off items?

At Dollar General the computer can't do that. If they pay for part of it, the computer locks up until the rest is paid for. Can't remove items or change prices. We have to do a stupid "transaction void" where you tender the rest of the sale as cash, then do the "transaction void" function from the manager's menu. It's supposed to refund all of the customer's cards and erase the transaction so your drawer isn't short. But half the time, the customer doesn't get their refund immediately for some reason, and they throw a bitch fit saying I stole from them. It's always a woman, too, so then later she brings her Chad husband to try to intimidate you into giving them money.

Luckily the husband usually knows his wife is stupid and doesn't want to be there, so he accepts the explanation that the store is stupid and he'll have to wait a business day or two for their money to be refunded to their bank.
>>
>>35230545
>how do people this stupid exist?

Protip: it's normally not stupidity, just the knowledge that about half the people in your position give them what they want anyway.

See also customer service and the art of being so annoying people will pay you to leave, even though you have no legitimate case.
>>
>work the overnight shift at a 24 hour gas station
>i'm alone every night since the kike boss constantly understaffs to save money
>2 niggers come in and go get slushies from the slushy machines
>come up to the counter and ask for swishers to roll blunts with
>they don't have cash, try a card, declined, try another card, declined
>tries to leave and take the stuff without paying for it
>say 'excuse me i can't let you take that without paying for it'
>one responds, 'LOOKZ LIKE WE A CUPPLA BROKE NIGGAZ HUHH'
>pulls a folding knife out of his pocket and says how about now
>demands all the cash out of the register (under $55 on overnights)
>they act all smug and finally fuck off into the night
>lock up and call the cops, they're bros who come around for free coffee
>police find them walking down the sidewalk 2 blocks away
>>
>>35239581
wait, you paid for her pizza?
>>
>>35239700
I unironically felt a trembling in my hand as I read this, and felt the strong urge to pull up on a rope and end the lowly existence of those niggers' lives
>>
>>35231626
>spent 15 minutes standing there, giving items to me to be returned one by one while a line formed behind her. By the time she finished, the people behind her were ready to kill her!
>>35231667
>never has enough on her EBT card and she takes 10 minutes to pick out what she wants to put back. What is wrong with people

It's not like you're going anywhere when it happens, so just enjoy zoning out for a few minutes as they just stand around there. All the anger will go toward them and not you at the end of it.

Really can't ruin your day.
>>
File: 1486445178965s.jpg (8KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1486445178965s.jpg
8KB, 250x235px
>>35231647
>I am invested in human society,
>browsing r9k
>>
>>35231283
maybe faceberg or leddit is more your pace, kid
>>
>>35239718
yah i know

fuck me right
>>
>>35240207
Next time it happens ask for a number or tell your boss something happened to your car
>>
>>35240299
It was a hotel room

I'm doubting it will happen again
>>
>>35237376
Work in domino's with the same kinda setup. Only thing is my Polish bosses are not afraid of being called racist. One black lad looking for free shit was chimping out and screamed "This man is a racist" Boss simply replied, "yes I am" this completely disarmed him and he just left.
>>
>>35234204
You know whats even better companies like walmart pay their staff just enough so they can get food stamps and help them get them. So essentially walmart pays their employees partly in food stamps and then gets them back if they buy stuff in store.
>>
>>35239581
Things that literally never ever happened to anyone ever
>>
>work at a convenience store
>two customers in the store, one walking to the register with a fresh cup of coffee
>other customer cuts in front of him
>she wants 50 different lottery tickets and can't do addition
>5 minutes of bitching at me and buying lottery tickets
>customer behind her dumps his entire coffee down the back of her coat and runs out of the store

Thanks, bro.
>>
Should I apply to work at foodmaxx or just become neet?
>>
>>35241346
if you parents will accept you living at home or you are ok with 2-3 roommates in a shitty apartment, try part-time

Full time is draining and being NEET usually means you have no money and too much time you're acutely aware that you're wasting

Part time might get people off your back, provide a small amount of money to have fun, and prevent any giant resume holes from developing
>>
>>35231861
>>35231883
Watch this

Niggers on welfare sell their government-given food cards to Muslim store owner for cash

Muslim storeowner takes the food cards he bought from the niggers with cash to random big chain stores and buys the items he will then resell at his cornerstore

This guy got caught (bonus "fuck America," a nice little literal fuck you to your hosting taxpayers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bccQhZDpWrc

Some other guys also got caught
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdGCzBFBCX4

Many, many don't get caught. And that is just one of the ways to abuse food stamps, which is just one aspect of the welfare system. Another way is to have 4-5 kids to get into social housing (called Section 8 in the US), because the government thinks it's tragic for kids to be homeless. So the female gets a house, doesn't have to work, and can continue screwing multiple Tyrones.
>>
>>35234362
I keked, heartily. Underrated post.
>>
reeee why isnt these 2 trucks done in 3 hours
>>
File: 1481421923452.png (371KB, 499x505px) Image search: [Google]
1481421923452.png
371KB, 499x505px
>always order quickly and pay in exact amounts because I hate causing a scene
>mfw I notice a mcdonalds worker ease up and smile when he spots me

How can people that are assholes to retailcucks live with themselves
>>
Who /grocerystore/ here?
>work for large retail chain of grocery stores
>manager told me that she was promoting me
>turns out she just lied so I would stop looking for other jobs
>stuck making shit when I could be making so much more
Time to mcfucking kill myself
>>
>leaving work
>accidentally make eye contact with a qt customer in the distance
>look away to toss out some trash
>resume walking and shes now close but looking to the side
>she turns her head to me and smiles
>give her my blank autist stare since I was caught off guard
>now feeling butterflies in my stomach mixed with regret for not smiling back

FUCK THIS HAPPENS TOO OFTEN
>>
>>35232046
not a supervisor, just a cuck working long hours for basic pay
>>
>>35240545
I suppose most would be worried about him returning with a dindu batallion
>>
>>35236134
This guys literally a suburban nigfag with a Stalin poster on the back of his room who probably goes to UCB and follows Shaun King on Twitter.
Or is just fishing for (You)s
Either way, get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>35231283
YES, ANOTHER TUMBLR ROASTIE DEFEATED!
Well done boys.
>>
I'm glad i left retail, can't be dealing with these stupid customer.

Went to helpdesk, still stoopid people but i dont have to even care, can casually scroll 4 chan and "try and help"
>>
I got fired from my last retail job about a month ago. It's the only real job experience I have. Am I fucked? What the fuck should I do?
>>
>>35231217
But why do you want to be rehired?
>>
>>35245271
Also anyone think I have a chance at getting rehired?
>>
File: mcwagie.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mcwagie.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>work in a large Wal Mart
>fucking stupid and terrible at my job
>have worked here for 7 years
>got hired due to diversity programme for retards because I have aspergers
>can't really be fired because of it or at least I thought
>I am really bad at job
>always mess up customer service
>last month I made a HUGE mistake
>told an elderly customer that the produce aisle was behind the freezers
>he got confused and actually walked behind them
>got cold and had a stroke and died
>people blame me
>last few weeks
>I have noticed a series of retards being interviewed
>downs syndrome, undefined spasmitism etc
>managed to sneak into the HR office and access the interview notes
>keep mentioning how 'we'll be able to replace anon soon, the quota will remain filled'

This is horrible man, this job is my fucking life and a retard will take it.
>>
>>35233622
>Interacting with niggers IRL will turn you racist faster than pol.

THIS so fucking much, I swear people who don't see this have never spent time around these chimps
>>
>>35245808
If you're that much of a sperg, won't you be able to get neetbux at least?
>>
>>35239700
>DEY WUZ GOOD BOYS
>DEY DINDU NUFFIN
>DEY WUZ OUT SPREADIN DA GOSPEL UH JEEZUZ CHRYS DAT DAY
>>
>>35239764
You've never worked retail. If the lines not moving you're at risk of losing your job. Managers are constantly on your back to work fast fast fast fast fast fast. Quality doesn't matter, only speed and the lowest possible form of acceptable efficiency.
>>
>be me
>black Friday at best buy
> Arab lady comes up to me
>"scuse me, my phone has no service in here"
>give her blank stare
>"uh sorry I don't know what to tell you"
> she just walks away
why are people this stupid?
>>
File: 1481676597885.jpg (78KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481676597885.jpg
78KB, 750x750px
>work as Hospital Security
>0200, all is calm
>down in the loading dock, helping the linen guy move hundreds of lbs. of soiled clothing into his trailer
>work phone rings, see that it's from the west wing (standard hospital rooms. If you're admitted here, odds are you aren't terribly sick or injured)
>answer it
>nurse who is calling tells me they have a "young buck" who is acting disorderly
>say my goodbyes to the linen man, and rush upstairs to the west wing
>find the room, see that they're putting the patient into restraints
>Puerto Rican dude in his 20's, shirtless, sweating profusely, and trying to bite everyone near his face
>new-ish nurse is struggling with strapping in his left hand, so I stand near his left side and help her finish
>suddenly, his right hand comes loose, and he quickly reaches across his chest, onto the nearest thing he can get a grip of
>grabs.my.fucking.balls.
>all courtesies and niceties out of the window, and grab his wrist and fingers and try break the grip
>no fucking good, he's deep in it
>adrenaline helps dull the pain, but I know if I don't break his grip soon, I'm going to lose a nut
>elbow down onto his forearm HARD, then proceed to punch his square in the mouth as hard as I can
>patient lets go, grab his free arm and strap it in
>mfw he is lying down helpless in the bed with a newly bloodied nose and looking up at me with hate in his eyes
>excuse myself from the room, go to the next available room and inspect my tenders
>all is good, but I feel the soreness coming in
>new-ish nurse comes in, apologies profusely for not strapping in his arm correctly
>laugh it off, tell her I'm fine but I need to call my supervisor
>call supervisor, tell him the story, he cannot stop laughing
>tells me he is coming down to the hospital and for me to get some rest
>been at home since, drinking scotch and tending to muh balls
>>
>>35232030

>neet
>fight in the race war

Just pointing this out
>>
>>35246932
fighting aint a job if you just shoot niggers from your balcony at your own leisure, anon.
>>
So I have a story from myself and another from a friend, mine first:

>be me
>working at Subway with gf
>she actually gives a shit about the job and has started mopping the floor early
>Legit 5 mins before closing, a family of 4 walks in
>Huge huge, husband looks like he is constantly beat by his wife, and 2 retard boys straight from soccer practice that should have ended hours ago
>Make their sandwiches, no problem
>Wife asks for a tray so they can sit down to eat
>Keep in mind the floors are half mopped by now, I know what a lawsuit looks like
>"I'm sorry ma'am, the floor is already half mopped. I wouldn't want you or any of your family to slip and hurt yourselves. Plus, we should have closed already."
>The husband and kids are perfectly fine with this but apparently eating at Subway at 10 pm on a Sunday was the one thing that kept her going
>She goes absolutely insane, starts yelling immediately
>I just repeat "I'm sorry ma'am, the floors are half mopped and we should have closed already"
>Her husband is just sheepishly whispering "C'mon, we can just eat in the car..."
>mfw I know he's going to be beat by this behemoth because he can't stand up for himself
>The more she screams, the more calmly I reply. The more calmly I reply, the louder she screams until she realizes that I'm not going to give her a reason to get me fired.
>They leave
>I start laughing hysterically the moment they leave, watching their car pull out of its parking spot
>The car stops abruptly right after pulling out of its spot and the mammoth power walks back to the store
Round 2
>I put my employee-of-the-month face back on as she opens the door again
>"You know, I'm a regular!"
>mfw I've been working here for months and have never seen this cunt or any member of her middle-class-white-suburban-family ever
>"That's fine ma'am"
>"I know your manager! I talk to him all the time! I'll tell him about this!"
>"What's his name?"
>"Excuse me?"
>"My manager. What's his name?" p1/2
>>
>>35247854

>hamplanet screams at the top of her lungs and power walks back to the door
>"Have a good evening ma'am!"

Apparently she called my manager, who talked to me about it. I told my manager that I saved them from a giant lawsuit because the floors were already mostly mopped, so my manager praised me lmfao

Here's a story from a friend of mine who was a pizza delivery guy for pizza hut
By the way, we live in Maryland

>Be my bud
>Delivering pizza, average work day
>Deliver to an unusually high class neighborhood (compared to what he usually delivers to, which is to dindus who don't tip)
>Guy opens the door, white guy in his 30s wearing a fallout 4 shirt
>Guy takes his pizza and asks "Do you know what this is?" while pointing to his fallout t-shirt
>Friend is a giant nerd, of course he knows what fallout is, and goes "Yeah, that's fallout"
>Guy says that he's a fallout 4 dev and gives my friend a fallout 4 pin, t-shirt, and $20 tip
>>
File: bitch.png (160KB, 399x357px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
160KB, 399x357px
>Be store manager for a chain that will not be mentioned
>Working the opening shift with my assistant, a lead associate, and a part timer, prepping for inventory
>Part timer is an older lady on Social Security and sweet as can be
>Had been there for years before I started working there, and I've been at this store for going on six years
>Working in the receiving room to get everything ready when I get paged
>Already balls deep in boxes, so I ask the lead associate to see what the cashier needs
>A few minutes later, I get paged again
>Assistant goes in my stead
>I get paged again shortly thereafter and head up front to see what in the actual fuck is happening
>Cashier is in the break room crying, lead associate is trying to console her
>Assistant is trying to talk down this absolutely irate boomer
>Put on my best boss face and ask what the problem is
>"AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"
>mfw
>Tell her my name and position
>"OH, WELL THEN MAYBE YOU CAN FIRE THAT STUPID OLD BITCH FOR WHAT SHE DID"
>That being...?
>"I GOT $10 CASH BACK AND SHE DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ME"
>Uh huh
>Have lead associate run the front while I pull the cashier's drawer
>Count it down and see that it balanced
>Just to be sure, I check the CCTV
>Sure enough, the boomer got her cash back, left for a few minutes, and then came back to start this shit
>Run the reports to show that the drawer balanced
>Offer to show her the CCTV proving the cashier's innocence
>She becomes more irate, calls me all kinds of dumb shit, threatens legal action, etc.
>Casually stroll over to the door and hold it open
>She's still bitching as she leaves
>"YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER FOR THIS!"
>Yes ma'am, thank you for shopping with us and have a nice day

Fuck boomers.
>>
>>35248025
Sounds like that guy's entire life revolves around being a dev
>>
>>35245808
>>got cold and had a stroke and died
HAHAHAHAAHAH

>>35246811
should've fucked the nurse-chan
>>
File: 1475546162486.png (797KB, 981x767px) Image search: [Google]
1475546162486.png
797KB, 981x767px
>>35230359

>work in thrift store
>giant sign directly in front of the door when you walk in that lists all our sales (50% off certain items)
>lady walks in, looks directly at it, so i assume she reads it
>walks over to me
>"is X on sale today?"
>"no maam A B and C are on sale today" and point to sign
>"what about Y?"
>"no maam, our sales are A B and C at the moment"
>"well how come Y isn't on sale?"
>"not sure, because that's what my manager decided i guess"
>"fine" and walks off
>some time later
>walks up to me with an item in tow
>"is this 50% off?"
>"no maam, our sales are A B and C today"
>"well can you give me a deal anyway?"
>"i don't have the authority to do that, but i'll get my manager for you"
>get manager
>she tells her the same thing i told her, ABC is on sale
>sighs and walks off
>later i'm on the register giving our cashier a lunch break
>same goddamn lady walks up, ready to pay, exactly one item in her hand
>"Z item is 50% off right?"
>..."no maam, our sales are A B and C today" and point to the sign
>"ugh nevermind"
>leaves it at the register and walks out
>mfw

this happens LITERALLY every fucking day.

also
>we close at 3pm
>people walk in the doors at 2:55
>"hey guys we're getting ready to close"
>"what do you mean it's only 3 o clock"
>"yes sir we close at 3"
>"you were open until 5 last week"
>"no we weren't sir, we've closed at 3 every day for the last two years"
>"bullshit i was here at 4 last week"
>"maybe you're thinking of another store?"
>"no it was definitely this one"
>......
>"okay well we're closing now anyway"
>grumbles and walks off
>>
>>35249159
>People not understanding what hours of operation are

This shit annoys me more than it should. I've lost count of how many people will show up five after closing and demand to be allowed inside to shop. I've had people stop me on the way out after I've locked the doors.

Calmly dismissing them after they get mad to tell them you're going home never gets old.
>>
>>35231609

When shit is stolen prices go up, when government gibs are abused the they add additional rules on them.

If you want to keep buying cheap shit with your gibs then you have every reason to hate people that abuse it you fucking moron.
>>
>>35230359
I mean, that's niggerly and annoying but if that's all you have to complain about your life is pretty good anon.

I ride the bus everyday and I see so many nigger schinanigans it doesn't even really phase me anymore. In fact, if someone isn't drunk or starting fights or screeching or getting kicked off the bus it feels a little wierd.
>>
File: 1477667731099.jpg (8KB, 280x326px) Image search: [Google]
1477667731099.jpg
8KB, 280x326px
>>35249257

the best is when they try to tell you how to run the shop so that it matches their perfect little schedule

>lady walks in at like 2:45
>we still let people in until about 10 till as long as they know we're closing soon and make sure they're out, so not a big deal
>tell her we're closing soon
>she sighs, "you know yall really need to be open later, people have jobs you know?"
>"uh yes im aware of that, but most of our staff is volunteers so we can't really stay open as late as other places"
>"well you need to hire more people then"
>"well maybe but that's not up to me... do you need help with anything?"
>"yeah sure, you can help by making it so you're open more days a week"
>"we're open from monday to saturday maam"
>"well i work on saturdays too"
>"uh okay..."
>just walk away

like seriously what the flying fuck does she expect me to do?
>>
>>35230359
iver never had experience with food stamps or anything like that but what the actual fuck how can food stamps get you out of an almost 400 dollar check
>>
>>35231220
did you read the fucking post? they literally said that when white people do it they are assholes
>>
File: 1396970297607.png (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1396970297607.png
16KB, 633x758px
>customer raises voice
>almost start crying every time
>>
File: crying.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>35250325
holy fuck, this. I don't understand why I'm like this.
>>
>work at UK equivalent of best buy
>work behind the customer support counter
>spend eight hours a day being talked to like I personally shit in their washing machine
>africans bringing in laptops riddled with more viruses than a liberian whore and trying to get a replacement because they keep downloading whatever the fuck africans download
>toothless smack addicts trying to "refund" obviously stolen goods for them smack monies
>manager who treated the entire staff like shit unless they tongued his arsehole like the fountain of eternal youth
Literally the worst job I've ever had. The sales guys thought they had it rough. They want to try being the ones who deal with the customer after they've paid for our shit.

The only thing on God's earth more retarded than a human being is a customer.
>>
>>35234896
stop apologizing for your races stupidity you fucking cuck
>>
>>35239700
Day of the rope, man. Day of the fuckin rope.
>>
>someone must have taken my bags because I don't have one bag of my items
>>sorry ma'm but I recall handing you it
>you can go check my car right now, it's not in there
>>call manager
>manager arrives and tells her to just get the items she lost off the shelf for free
>she leaves
>comes back to give back the items because they were actually in her fucking car
>"... you want me to put these back? I can"
>> no, I got it

Old people activate my almonds

if I ever get like that when I'm old someone better put a bullet in my head
>>
>>35231116
[Tyler the Creator voice] FUCK NO NIGGA TELL THEM TO EAT SHIT AND RELAX THOSE TWO DAYS

if they honestly didn't take those days off for you they don't value you as a person
Also it's mcdonalds? They'll live

I put in my 2 weeks too man high five
>>
>>35230359
People who own saltwater aquariums are all certifiably insane and should be locked up

I work at Petco and this is really my only major complaint
>>
>>35233546
Wow that bitch tried to sue? What the fuck is wrong with people. Tards should be put down.
>>
>>35246811
shit anon i hope your loins are okay
>>
>>35231625
Do you work at Weis? They were about to get me to do that shit since I was the only one after a year who didnt quit, so I conveniently quit,
>>
>>35230359
>Be sysadmin
>make 100K
>every time I go shopping everyone working there is 1/2 step above being brain dead.

Could you guys get replaced by robots already?
>>
EBT should only cover water, chicken breast and rice. How the fuck are you allowed to buy treats with it?
>>
>>35252264
Rice is empty calories, should be allowed to buy whole meats, whole fruits/vegetables and dairy.

Grains are the death of good health. The only carbs you should take in are from fruits and veggies.
>>
>>35250325
>Customer raises their voice
>Take off my shirt and get in their face
>They back down

Customers are fucking betas, every one
>>
>it's an "idiot mom thinks it's ok to bring 60 items to the 15 items or less line as long as she makes it 4 transactions" episode.
>>
File: 14875558983163.jpg (153KB, 1234x861px) Image search: [Google]
14875558983163.jpg
153KB, 1234x861px
>work at the uniqlo the city of moscow
>some provincial ruskie come in
>PRIVET, CAN I TRY THESE JAWNZ ON?
>sure thing sir, changing rooms are just left from here
>5 mins later
>YOU SEE IVAN, THIS JAWNZ ARE TOO SKINNY I LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT IN THEM
>ok so maybe try the regular fitting ones sir
>WHATS THE DIFFERENCE
>the fit
>AAAH OKAY
>walks to the jean-emporium and gets the same pair, except darker
>THESE ARE FAGGY TOO YOUR STORE IS FOR FAGGOTS IM LEAVING
>literally walks away with the jawnz in his hands
>security stops him
>tries to run away

Can i immigrate so i deal with niggers, not these cunts?
>>
File: 1483763158505.jpg (58KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483763158505.jpg
58KB, 960x720px
>>35230385
>working at 8 pm
>black guy comes to my regester
>buys a diet coke
>give him his change
>"thanks man... happy new year"
>"wait, what? It's march"
>he sprints out of the store, laughing hystericaly
>>
>>35252561
Russians are white niggers, dont expect any difference
>>
>>35231052
Hoooooly shit that's my school in the picture. It's not a big school and I definitely don't recognize that big bitch.
>>
>>35240945
I hate people like this, it's always some old guy. 10 customers in line and he has to fucking get a literal ton of lottery tickets.
>>
>>35250325
You're not alone, anon.

originalk
>>
man, I'd kill for a job. I'm ready as hell to enter the workforce, do anything to not be a leech to society. But every place here pretty much has a bilingual requirement and my second language is weak.

Help me my dudes
>>
>>35253569
i recently got hired at a retail store without any previous job experience

i bullshitted my way through the interview questions

it's all about the mind games my brother
>>
File: beef-ribs-630x407.jpg (141KB, 630x407px) Image search: [Google]
beef-ribs-630x407.jpg
141KB, 630x407px
>work in local barbecue restaurant
>we sell books, shirts, sauces, etc
>have a special where you get a free beef rib as part of the package (like $25 normally)
>guy comes in on Saturday night, our busiest day
>guy orders the special
>I bring him his stuff, takes a long time to make it
>calls me over after a few minutes
>hey man this shit is UNedible
oh I'm sorry would you like me to get you some brisket or anything instead
>i want a refund
>gives me his credit card
>go print out his receipt
Okay sir see here we didn't even ring you up for it, so it looks like everything worked out
>Also bring him a whole serving of brisket

>Calls me back like 15 minutes later
>Thanks for the brisket
>But where's my store credit
Sir we can't give you store credit on something you got for free
>Starts to get visibly mad
>Fuck this I'm getting a manager
>Manager who is essentially big gay al comes out
>Tries to calm this guy down
>End up giving him a free sandwich and a free bakery item coupon so he wouldn't cause a scene

I guess we got cucked in the end
>>
File: 1487726764302.png (296KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1487726764302.png
296KB, 500x333px
>>35230359
>customer approaches, holds up product from store, asks me where to find said product in store
>offer to scan the product and tell her where it is located in our store
>she freaks out, literally screaming, demands to see my manager
>manager comes, offers to scan the product and tell her where it is located in our store
>she freaks out, literally screaming, demands to see his manager
>manager comes, offers to scan the product and tell her where it is located in our store
>she freaks out, literally screaming, demands to see his manager
>there are no more managers
>she gets all of her gift cards (for some reason, she had thousands of dollars in gift cards?) refunded
>leaves store while screaming

Weirdest customer experience I've ever had.
>>
>>35231791
>nobody can tell this was a joke

lol
>>
>>35230359
No way that actually happened. There are limits of bullshitting others my man.
>>
>>35230385
>>35230359
You care too much op. I wouldve just laughed my ass off. Nigs being nigs.

They ensure the stereotype remains alive.
>>
>>35233740
yeah you really shouldn't ask if they want change, just give it to them. you're basically asking if you're going to get a tip, as if you expect it. while tips are expected it's not good behaviour to act entitled to it for some reason.
>>
>>35230635
>you share a board with people this fucking cucked
>>
>>35231989
This reminds me of the CTR pepe meme team image

God liberals are horrible at memeing
>>
>>35233740
The dude is an embarrassment to upper-middle class folks. The $5 tip is like coughing or sneezing when you have money. Stingy cunt.
>>
>>35234529
>Whites game a system to get ahead where they can

where did anybody say this or condone this

or are you about to launch into your epic generic tirade about muh systems
>>
>>35234717
Bottle people are the worst. Every single one of them has a stick up their ass. Why are they so angry all the time? I don't understand
>>
>>35232576
Hot dog, fellow Hilton employee, if you said that shit at my hotel your ass would have been grass fast.
>>
>>35231647
You jest, but people actually believe this.
>>
>>35234225
>>35234266
Piss off Ayn, nobody likes you.
>>
File: 1477631254872.png (51KB, 176x217px) Image search: [Google]
1477631254872.png
51KB, 176x217px
>"okay now please slide or insert your card"
>"ugh I can read"
>slides card
>error beep
It's C H I P you dumb roastie

I hate it when customers act smug as fuck to you and still fuck up whatever they're doing
>>
>>35252793
Fellow UMBC bro? She graduated back in like '12 or something.
>>
>tfw cashier at Super 1
>enjoy myself at work
>banter with my Marxist coworker
>chat with qt courtesy clerks
>autistically ramble on about various subjects ranging from radar to deep space to endless customers
Living the dream, robots. I had trouble, then I found the script to follow for retail work.
>>
>>35234879
ravioli ravioli give the jew his bag-ioli
>>
>>35255451
>hate it
you should love it, since their smugness backfires in those situations
>>
>>35252221
I am only working retail as a temp job until I graduate. I am not the typical retarded lifetime retail worker
>>
File: 1487484072024.jpg (33KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
1487484072024.jpg
33KB, 540x537px
>>35255494
I do have one shit experience-
>lady and her husband come in at 9:30 pm
>store is pretty dead
>few minutes later, she hustles past my register, going to the bathroom
>halfway between my register and the bathroom, level with customer service, she unloads
>pukes all over her shoes and the floor
>my manager has me mop it up, says he would puke too of he got near it
>ok whatever, my shift is almost over anyway, maybe this will pass the time
>clean it up and go home

>few weeks later
>they come in again
>they are checking out through my line
>she suddenly shoves her purse in her husband's hands
>runs to the bathroom
>in the exact same spot as before, she pukes again
>luckily the based manager was on duty this time, and had the actual cleaning crew clean it
>>
>>35255687
Eh, I guess. It just wastes time.
It just really baffles me how confused some customers get at the card reader/pin pad

Before we changed to a different system plenty of times customers would mash through the questions and hit "no" for "amount ok?" and act surprised when they have to slide their card again
>>
>work in receiving at the Walmart of Hardware stores
>Go grab carts
>Vietnamese guy pulls me over and doesn't speak English
>Points at lightbulbs and our display boxes and asks "Why?"
>Look at him dumbfounded
>He's pointing to the lights above
>Still doing charades, I have no idea what he wants
>Bullshit my way out of a convo
>He leaves

Another one
>Two middle aged people walk right into the receiving area.
>Ask them what are they looking for
>They tell me they are wondering what's back here
>Tell them nothing, this is the receiving area
>Guess I didn't see a sign, oh wait, there is none they say.
>They leave
>>
>usually have to sell ice from the soda machine to customers if they don't have their own containers because muh cups
>woman comes in asking if she could have ice and a bag for someone with a swelling broken arm
>let her have it for free

D E V I L I S H
>>
File: 1480438338652.jpg (110KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
1480438338652.jpg
110KB, 906x813px
>>35255957
>coupon says only 1 per transaction
>let the customer use multiple
SOMEBODY STOP ME
>>
>>35253794
Lots of gift cards is a huge red flag. People will buy a ton of them and then rush the cashier hoping theyll make a mistake and not charge enough. Then they return em for the proper amount and maybe make money back
>>
>>35255775
Ive rushed through paying and hit no to it. Makes me feel like im a retard
>>
>>35255989
You have to log into the registers right? Doesnt that track the transactions you allow
>>
>>35256113
Yeah. I've done this a few times but no one's said anything to me about it.
>>
>>35255693
Thats what we all say anon
ONE OF US
>>
File: 1384730203599.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384730203599.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>35230359

>be management cuck
>work in Michigan
>michigan has a law that basically boils down to: If we over charge you you get 10 times the amount over charged up to a max of 5 dollars. The loophole in this is if a sign has a clear expiration date and an alternative price we don't owe shit other than an apology
>niggers attempt to exploit this all the fucking time
>negress comes in at minutes until close
>was "over charged" by 29 cents on a block of cheese: She wants 10 times the full block of cheese price, like 50 fucking dollars
>go back to the display
>it has a sale sign on it that expired the day before and no one took it down
>go back up and explain the situation
>offer to refund the difference anyway
>"HELL NA I DIDIN'T COME BACK IN HERE FOR NO 29 CENTS"
>goes literally ape
>screaming
>pulling up the law on her phone
>calls the actual police
>they come and she says how I'm harassing her and breaking the law
>explain it to the officers as she is pointing and raving off to the side
>they say I'm right
>she goes even more ballistic
>throws the bag of cheese at our window
>cops arrest her
>would feel like a victory, but I ended up at work until 2 am trying to explain this shit to my corporate office, who wasn't even aware the law existed
>>
>>35255989

This is the smart thing to do, anon. Point out that shouldn't do it, and do it to be nice.

This makes a customer feel special. And it helps keep idiot cunts out who clog up your line using their whole family to abuse coupons.
>>
>>35239581
Fuck up? How?

If you went in a fucked her, now that would have been a fuck up as you might have lost your job?

Well done anon, you done the right thing
>>
>>35232356
Why didnt you have a backup job?
>>
>>35241807
Kek, mudslims btfo

>b-but they are racist to me
>>
>>35232356

Who cares go work at Burger King or the other McDonalds across town.
>>
>>35245808
>Actually walked behind the freezers

So it's your fault for being dumb, but not his for being dumber?
>>
>>35246581
Kek

Orgignalneet
>>
>>35247854
You should have told her that the store was take out only when she made the order.

Happened to me once in a KFC. I walked in and asked is it ok to order he said yes but didn't mention I had to leave straight after I bought it. We sat there and finished at our will.

I'm sorry, but I suppose he fucked up not saying it was take out only
>>
>>35236134
It's okay, Anon. It's 4chan they don't understand anything that isn't jerking off their tiny white cocks
>>
>>35235276
That's true, I will admit they get the worst rap when it comes to police treatment and prison sentences. It's the same with women though, a good looking white female often gets off scot-free, and otherwise gets less than half a sentence of a white man and something like a quarter of what a young black guy would get.
>>
>>35256542

>not looking at a closing sign

It's ok to be an asshole, anon. Own that shit though.
>>
>>35239698
the policy where I work is:
if they are making a scene/being fucking annoying, and what they want is a fairly trivial demand (e.g. like $5 off or whining about change or wants to pay a few dollars less), just give it to them and very politely imply that it's time to fuck off and annoy someone else now.

Ultimately we are really busy and have far better shit to do than listen to their shit for a few minutes when we could be doing our jobs.
>>
>>35242646
You can get her into shit for that, I mean deep shit if you recorded it properly.

Anyway you should now just leave for real and if she tries the same shit tell her to get fucked and that you don't trust her for lying to your face.
>>
I vacuum the floors while customers are still in the restaraunt eating.
Can anyone confirm if this is illegal? U.s. btw
>>
>>35234642
>white Americans commit more acts of terrorism than immigrants or refugees.
In what country? Sweden? France? England?
>>
>>35252609
You got btfo anon
>>
>>35256240
So she basically admitted she came to exploit the law?
>>
>>35256774
In my case, there was no closing sign

The pajeets working there basically messed up and forgot to tell us.

I wouldn't have minded if they came over and were nice about it, but they starting getting quiet rude saying we can't stay.

Started moping aggressively around us.

Fuck that shit. These pajeets fucked up, then got mad that they fucked up, could have been nice to us about it but couldn't even do that so we sat there and slowly enjoyed out chicken.

Customers are wrong though 90 percent of the time though
>>
>That one annoying fuck that takes his job more seriously than managers

Every since he got the OK for overtime, he logs 11-12 hours a day policing everyone. It's goddamn annoying.

>Nothing in particular to do at the moment
>Me, manager and a few other employees dicking around
>He comes by and points out shit everyone can be doing
>It's almost always incredibly petty
>>
>>35258306
Bend that fucker over and show your dominance.

Fuck that boi pussy.

Strap his dick up, he don't need it anymore.

Cover your knob in strawberry jam, make him lick the tip.

Anon, make this cunt yours
>>
>>35252561
>This image
>My ass is gigantic and so are my legs even though my upper body is incredibly skinny fat

Who do I murder to get set up on 500% of testosterone injections
>>
File: 1473563454198.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1473563454198.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>Get a raise
>Call in the next day

Who else /wildcard/ here?
>>
>>35253569

Q U E B E C

just work for the EMSB
>>
File: 4595278762_ecefa3416b.jpg (96KB, 340x440px) Image search: [Google]
4595278762_ecefa3416b.jpg
96KB, 340x440px
>>35259296

kiss my frog ass anglo
>>
Funni threads
>>
>>35259321

i'll get your tax money and never speak french for it

ha ha ha

even the caretakers start at 18.61 an hour
>>
>>35230678

...but you don't understand. the point is that niggers exist.

NIGGERS!! get mad!
>>
>>35231647
>invested in human society
>works at fucking walmart
>probably pays a couple hundred a month in taxes if even that
You're as much as a leech as they are, whether you like it or not. In five years your job will be automated and you'll be back here, jobless, without an imaginary moral high ground.
>>
>>35259498

Retail will never be automated, u brainlet.

Maybe more SELF-checkouts. But people will always be needed for the warehouse, customer interaction and high value items.
>>
>cashiering around prime time.
>understaffed yet again.
>only cashier on floor so customers keep asking me to pull someone from sales to cashier. They arent allowed to or theu get fired.
>same situation happens to a girl coworker but they dont yell at her to look for another cashier and instead are patient.

Reeeeeee
>>
>>35252561
>tfw no chad russian bf to help chill tf out
>>
>>35230359
Where in ohio
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.