[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ is Lord.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Every day I pray to the Lord for strength and guidance.

I'm not the smartest, I'm not the strongest. But my Lord guides me through hard times.

I pray for his help to make the right decisions, I pray before a big lift, I pray for his help on homework.

On most Sundays I go to church, and before bed I read at least one page of the bible.

I try to do good things, and I try to be helpful, and to be a good person to other people. If someone approaches me to ask for help, or if I see an injustice, I don't think twice about stepping in to lend a hand.

I try to live by the commandments, and to live in a way that would please God.

How does R9K feel about this?
>>
>>35230276

Dude I pray every night, dammit I make every effort to make my life better.

So during days my best just wasn't enough, it's so therapeutic to pray and get a little boost from it. Plus when it does work out, it feels great to think that someone is on your side.

Being a Christian got me through rough times, and I'm not ashamed of it at all.
>>
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

posteroni originale
>>
>>35230276
Good to see that there are still christians on r9k. Daily reminder that it's about kingdomhood, not just works.
>>
I love Christians and I wish I could be one.
>>
File: 1475084533311s.jpg (3KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1475084533311s.jpg
3KB, 123x125px
Knowing Jesus is the only reason why my loli addiction and thoughts of suicide ended.

>Accidentally watched cp,
>felt guilty for fapping,
>afterwhile, feelings of guilt go away. >all I felt was numb and self loathing

I used to be really averse to the whole god thing (i.e. thought he was evil since he created me and I didn't want to exist).

So I don't know how it happened. One day, for no good reason, I attended this prayer meeting. Then I experienced God's love.

Robots and normies are alike in this aspect I think. All of us share this emptiness. But I think robots have to constantly confront it. I know I did.

The rat race didn't make any sense to me. I thought relationships were worthless. And so all I had left was this emptiness.

So when I felt that void was filled everything just made sense. And once I started reading the Bible it was like all the crap I ever believed was upending itself.

I don't know how this will help you, but if you're still reading this, then know this, God helped me out, and if he can help me, the most degenerate person I know of, he can help you.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
>>
File: spooked.jpg (12KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.jpg
12KB, 243x208px
ppfffthahahhahahahahahahHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH NICE SPOOKS NERD
>>
>>35230276
And he isn''t an idiot
http://www.godaint.com/
>>
Just read Mark and Matthew, what I can't understand is that Christ quite clearly inidcates that there will be some major apocalypse coming during his second coming, and that many of the people standing around him will still be alive to see it happen.

But it's been 2000 years, and it still hasn't happened. What gives?
>>
>>35230276

The pic you posted looks like a guy hunched over fucking a puppet in the ass with his monster dick. It's short in relation to its girth but it's thick as a fucking watermelon. Hope that helps, OP.
>>
>>35230276
Im not religious, but i think its nice that you feel better as a result of your faith. Good luck anon :)
>>
File: jesus.jpg (25KB, 405x288px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
25KB, 405x288px
>>35230276
>realize that the Catholic Church doesn't give me a precise answer to what do I need to achieve salvation
>realize that most Catholic laws are againt the Bible and that the Curch itself was and still is corrupt
>start fearing that I may not achieve salvation because I still don't really know what do I need for it
>start praying to God to help me find the right way to salvation
>fast forward to 3 weeks later
>attempt to kill myself because no hope for better life and salvation
>the rope breaks off
>decide to meet up with my only friend to find some emotional support
>supposed to meet up in front of a subway station
>in subway
>some lady's stroller's wheels are stuck between the train and the platform
>friend decides to call me
>don't answer and decide to help the lady
>can't call back because don't have any money on my account to call him so I can only answer cals
>arrive on place
>still waiting for him to come or call at least
>suddenly a guy from a Baptist Church comes up and asks me wether I think I would go to heaven if I died today
>decide to talk to him about BIble, diffrences between the Churches, what does one needs to achieve salvation etc.
>friend calls me and says he had something important to do and he can't meet up after all
>decide to go to some Cafe with this guy and talk to him a bit more
>helps me realize that I all I need after all is to just trust and believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins and only he can save me

God does listen to prayers. It's good that there are christians on /r9k/, Jesus Christ is the best option for all of robots after all
>>
>>35232936
Wow, what a blessing!
>>
File: 1478871448061-1.jpg (35KB, 377x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478871448061-1.jpg
35KB, 377x527px
Praying is for fags.
>>
Im a spic who was raises Catholic by a pestering mother who would force me to go to church as a child and made me join choir groups and serve as an altar boy but I grew out of Christianity around my high school years.

I decided that the christian god isnt real but that there is a Creator beyond our reality who caused space and time to take form in our universe. Ive decided to dedicated my meditations to this Creator and pray to this god instead of the christian god except I dont expect it to answer me and merely ask for another day being alive and healthy.

In that sense, am I any different from a Christian? If the christian god is real and when I die and go to the christian afterlife to be judged before him, how will the christian god judge me?
>>
>>35230276
I'm very happy that you've found something that gives you fulfillment in life, anon.

Just don't enforce your beliefs on others or attempt to proselytize them. And try to maintain a heavy dose of perspective when talking to people who are not of your faith.

Also protip: If you're with someone who is grieving over the loss of a loved one or something similar, don't say something like; "it's all in god's plan" or "everything happens for a reason" because for anyone who isn't super religious, this is an absolutely horrible thing to say to them, and you might get punched if you do do something like that. Again, have perspective.
>>
>>35230276
>I'm not the smartest
>religious
you're proving a stereotype
>>
>>35231928
>So when I felt that void was filled everything just made sense.
Well I could never disregard such an incredibly bias-free viewpoint, so sign me up!
>>
>>35233848
Indeed, it usually is someone from another group who claims anonymously on the internet that he is the smartest.
>>
>>35232546
It took Christ many years to appear the first time as well. And it will take many more for the second coming. Also this should sum it up-

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
>>
>>35230276
Jesus is a cuck. Stop praying to a dead jew you fucking retard, like seriously.

I hate christianity. I hope liberals find more ways to fuck with your pathetic religion.
>>
>>35233753
We can't say how he'll judge you. All we can say is God judges the hearts of men. That's why justice carried out by humans never really feels fulfilling.

But I can tell you this, when Christians pray to God they expect reciprocal, some way of God answering back. The entire point of Christianity is to have a relationship with the creator. Which is why Christ died so could be the atoning sacrifice to restore our broken relationship with God.

So in that sense you are different from a Christian. Also being alive and healthy isn't all there is to life. I think as Christians we're striving towards godly perfection; a constant renewal of our minds, to be more like Christ.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.