[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: noose.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
Entire immediate family died in car crash that I stayed home for. 19 and set for life off of Life Insurance and investments, ama
>>
>>35230051
Its not your money man.. why do you all default to this, you think having money "makes things ok" shudder to think what kind of world that would be li.. (voice trails off)
>>
>>35230051
How are you holding up emotionally? Got a therapist? That sounds rough man
>>
>>35230106
I am emotionally still pretty fucked ig. I mean it was two years ago and home hopped with distant relatives. Weird place because they wanted me to stay there because they knew I was sitting on cash that I didn't want to touch out of disgust
>>
File: 1488338995287.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488338995287.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>35230051
How much of that money are you going to spend in anime and videogames?
How much of that money are you going to give to me
>>
>>35230277
After almost shooting myself I decided that wouldn't be productive so I took a lot of business courses and shamelessly watched a lot of youtube on investing and now do a lot of Triple A and Triple B bond investments.
>>
>>35230277
But to answer your question none of that money to you and not a lot on vidya, steam account value is roughly $1800
>>
File: 1487094481656.gif (531KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487094481656.gif
531KB, 800x450px
>>35230378
>not giving money to anon
You're a real fucking cunt, OP. God damn. Give anon money, you selfish prick.
>>
Would you trade the money for your family back?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.