[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are currently coding a new image board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: r9kbible.jpg (37KB, 518x800px)
r9kbible.jpg
37KB, 518x800px
This place has become VERY infested with normies and cucks and so we are creating an image board WITHIN the R9k/ and will be buying the domain of the website soon....so again i will ask what would you like to see in the next update !
www.r9kbible.weebly.com
>>
>>35229427
I would have fo say more trap threads, or a trap general where we can be lewd with girls (boys)
>>
>>35229427
wow what an nobel endeavor. keep fighting the good fight and what a man
>>
>>35229466
no trap threads
>>
>>35229489
yup we are NOT joking we will be making a new place for robots to go.
>>
What boards would you like to see in this next update.
>>
>>35229545
well trap boards but with a spoiler, desu.
>>
File: 1470689858680.jpg (152KB, 800x790px) Image search: [Google]
1470689858680.jpg
152KB, 800x790px
i'm not leaving

If you make a better board that runs as well then maybe i'll use it for a trial run. But i'm sure this will work like the 8exodus did. It will grow for a few months and then the novelty will wear off when people realize all the core posters stayed behind. It's always the lurkers and uninteresting tards who flock to new shit but then they realize all the good threads are back home.
>>
you might be woundering WHY we make the r9k bible so 'modern' looking this is because we are headed into a new era of internet ''culture'' and we would like to keep with the times (no hipster bullshit implied) the next update will be pretty big and a step forward towards branching away from 4chan in general to REALLY make our own sort of sub culture expect some shitty coding at first but we are aiming to make this i thing i have been the main dev and modirator of all of the feedback in the last year and its clear you either hate it or love it. we need to expand this place isnt what it once was ive been here forever
>>
>>35229605
you make a VERY good point i just want a sort of smalle board people can interact with a mini r9k if you will. anon thank you for giving it a chance and not thinking it cancer so quickly its funny whenever an r9k thread comes up it get sent to the back burner really quickly but i generally care about you guys you are family im not leaving either just expanding
>>
Include a feature that automatically bans new visitors from posting if they unironically went to facebook/plebbit etc. that way the normies are blocked
>>
>>35229427
I will go if it has steamfeels and boipussy threads anon
>>
>>35229663
there will probably be a passcode to get in that changes each week members who visit regularly will be sent the new password via email
>>
>>35229605
another thing i will say is that making a subreddit was a mistake and i hope you forgive me for being such a cuck i fail my community
>>
with this new passcode to enter you WILL need a username we cant all be anons forever however as time progresses and i get better eventually it will become commonplace but the r9k bible gets so little attention its the perfect place to start anew
>>
>Becoming Robot is a very long and painful process that takes years and years of conditioning and emotional pain in order to fully understand. If you have ever been severally bullied by peers, Left out, Rejected by the opposite sex, Denied sex, are still a virgin by the time you are 20, or have been made to feel inferior because of how you look, feel, or speak, have a messed up home life or family troubles Than you are already on the road to becoming Robot.
This is actually a pretty good description. But I don't virginity is that big of a deal. Extroverted robots and handsome bots have gotten laid and those are some great threads. Also hookers. Creep Thread anon is one of the greatest /r9k/ stories ever told and it revolved around sex.
>>
>>35229652
you're better off trying to join a discord or starting one then. that's your best way of creating a small group of the anons you want.
>>
>>35229758
im sorry but if you get laid you are no longer a robot those are the guidlines period. end of story,
>>35229789
we already have a small discord
>>
>>35229789
we will be adding a link to the discord next update
however i've promoted the link on my own ONLY 2 times
>>
>>35229427
Normie here. Go ahead and run. We'll see you soon.
>>
>>35229800
>im sorry but if you get laid you are no longer a robot those are the guidlines period. end of story,
well you're retarded

I'm a virgin but even I recognize that sex isn't the be all end all of robotdom. We have like weekly threads of anons explaining that sex solves nothing
>>
with MOOT gone we need someone to really step up to the plate. i have a few network admin freinds and a possible programmer but i am the original dev behind the website but i need to get the point across that our little team of misfits are VERY serious about making this a real thing
>>
Nice Fuck normies
>>
File: 1440089961550.png (72KB, 291x180px) Image search: [Google]
1440089961550.png
72KB, 291x180px
>>35229758
>Extroverted robots
>handsome bots
>>
>>35229839
we know this but part of the process of understanding that sex solves nothing is finding it on you're own i have realized this as well but you have to start somewhere anon and neglect from the opposite sex is a redpill all its own
>>35229832
i will make sure its not found and if it is i will make another and another and another and another
>>
>>35229466
Not even a post and the trapfaggot already ruined everything
Kill all traps
>>
>>35229876
We found this place. I can't wait to defile your next temples.
>>
>>35229683
>new password via email
That shit's gonna fail hard if you need to sign up or give an email just to browse. Completely anonymous or bust
>>
>>35229427
Sound like good idea, i would ban traps they already have /lgbt and tumbler, and hardcore /pol. My biggest consern is r9kbible isnt just wizchan2.0.
>>
>>35229914
it will be set up very diffrently than anything else before it. i have a contact with 30+ years of network expirence hes been playing with computers since the 80's
>>
>>35229843
How are you planning to sustain this in the long term? Let's say this gets, i dunno, /ck/ level traffic, how are you going to handle that? Even if you monetize the amount of money earned never covers the costs. Do you even have servers to handle the most minimal imageboard usage? I've seen several of these things fall immediately because they were so slow that nobody bothers to use them

>>35229869
I'm fairly hansome. I've posted my face a few times and people always call me a normie and tell me to fuck off. I'm like a chubby Eliot but poor

>>35229914
I actually think accounts are a good idea. It's an investment and encourages people to post more
>>
>>35229938
Doesn't matter if it's "very different". Anonymity is the spirit of imageboards like this. It'll just turn into some Discord circlejerk bullshit otherwise. Unless that's the kind of faggotry you're aiming for.
>>
>>35229945
we will be using the cloud from a 3rd party traditional servers will be a thing of the past and dare i say chromebooks seem logical now even. the goal is small not big like ubuta chan we will be contacting OTHER chans for a merge of all major chans im also contacting a certain (unnamed ) sloppy coder who once assisted moot in the golden age of 4chan
>>
anybody else on board ? i need all the support i can get not money wise mind you. this next update is big
>>
>>35230059
i guess, but you're shilling this autism project without even a domain. Shill this when you have it ready to use. Plenty of people have a better site with black jack and hookers... they just haven't finished it yet.

not even worth bookmarking at this point
>>
>>35230105
i will not deny that we are young, we are very new and we run the risk of being banned by cucks for the school shooting page. however i belive in my project and have worked very hard on it its been a learning experience really and im loving every step of it
>>
what suggestions do you fellow anons have content wise to add ? i need to add more 'chapters.
>>
>>35230189
How about a class system of some sort, all classes are equaled sub-classes of robot. These classes are sibling to one and other. They are ment to give robots somthing more to identify with and each subclass can better understand there specific class of robot. Some examples are Neet, INTJ, high school, wizard, cyborg, and some others. The normies will be the only outcast, it will be there turn.
>>
>>35229427
It wont make it with put traps, I will be sure to post trap threads to help you senpai, we might (I) have to change the name from traps to something else but it will thrive like steamfeels etc
>>
>>35230189
How about a secret system to identify each other in real life, some type of code word, symbol, or secret handshake.
>>
>>35230513
Ya and how about you take this shitty board idea to discord and jerk off together.

>>35229427
I'm all for you making this OP it will take maybe 5 autist with it and prob half the traps and faggots
>>
>>35230389
You are trying to be a fucking normie by making a class system this is stupid
>>
>>35230488
Please don't you guys already shit up the other boards I don't care if you are a trap or want to be one just stop spreading and shoving it every where
>>
>>35229427
Have a trap containment board they're bound to show up anyways. Have a dedicated lewdposting board. Make r9k core board a blue board. Strictly no por ography (tits are ok) and enforce these rules with on point moderators
>>
>>35229883
You do know the majority of this board love traps right? Robots love boipussy and a quarter of them want to transition you are out of place here son
>>
>>35229466
Why not just 1 trap thread we don't need more then one I like a good trap thread just like anyone but 7 at a time is to much M8
>>
>>35230666
Dif threads for dif topics you have transitioning, traps, gf (bf) threads etc
>>
>>35230632
They need a containment thread in /r9k/ the boards just attract normie fags and attention whore traps, just sticky a trap gen thread and anything related gets pruned if not in there
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.