[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /r9k/'s opinion on trans lesbians?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 14

File: C53pXGhUwAA-JY8.jpg (343KB, 2048x1853px) Image search: [Google]
C53pXGhUwAA-JY8.jpg
343KB, 2048x1853px
What is /r9k/'s opinion on trans lesbians?
>>
>>35229176

I like them more than decepticons, but slightly less than transformers.
>>
I am indifferent towards trannies and despise lesbians.
>>
>>35229176
that's like dudes that think they're a lesbian woman?
complete freaks and their transformation is pointless
>>
File: 1450146265562.png (1MB, 1227x689px) Image search: [Google]
1450146265562.png
1MB, 1227x689px
nah

fdvsgvfzsdfbxfggdfszv bxfgvcvcx
>>
>>35229176
If you're going to become a QT3.14 trap, at least do it to let other men use your boipucci.
>>
what whats? I cant even decipher this gibberish.

Freaks all of them. Someone fetch the shotgun.
>>
File: JohnMoney.png (437KB, 1920x1080px)
JohnMoney.png
437KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNaNckHBNA
>>
>>35229176
Like traps fucking each other? Basically prison gay. They feel shunned by the world and reach out to the nearest connectable thing. Traps need to be given a chance so they can realize dating themselves isn't the only option.
>>
>>35229176
Who's her/him? I saw a picture of her/him wearing a suit and it's making me question my sexuality

Regarding your question, trannies are mentally ill regardles of their sexual preference
>>
>>35229426
We need more mtf trannies. If you looked at the census data, you'd see a surplus of young men compared to young women under age 35. Since we don't have deadly wars that wipe out 10-20% of the young men anymore, or dangerous working conditions like we had in the past, too many young men survive into marriageable age, causing a distortion in sexual market.

We should identify trannies at a young age, weeding out boys that are on the lower end of height, penis size, and intelligence, and remove their testicles and pump them full of female hormones. The earlier we start the more feminine they will become.

There are 105 boys born for every 100 girls, so we should turn 1/7 of the boys into t-girls to create a 100 girl : 90 boy : 15 t-girl dating market.
>>
File: 90843509834095 3.png (2MB, 2000x944px) Image search: [Google]
90843509834095 3.png
2MB, 2000x944px
>>35229501
Eli Erlick.
>>
>>35229176
love these guys
>>
>>35229176
They often need a lot of therapy, and are great to talk to, totally odd relations with parents and such, strange fantasies, a difficulty to work through compared to 'ordinary' neurotic people.

They are psychotic however, totally psychotic, by definition.

t. psychoanalyst looking for customers

They all end up suicidal or with other mental health problems. They'll turn up on my couch sooner or later.
>>
>>35229524
>Implying most men are fags who will fuck mutilated men in drag.
>>
>>35229176
cute i think
>>
Omar Mateen did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>35229524
So instead of 6 of them, you get 14 of your 15 to kill themselves? If you're so adamant on ending lives, syringes of bleach are a lot cheaper and more reliable. Try one yourself.
>>
We need less queers and trans people
>>
You mean straight men.
>>
...just why?

original

honestly not surprised that wasnt original even after typing original
>>
>>35229550
i mean they're not really lesbians are they

it's just a dude that's into girls that likes to look pretty, nuttin' wrong wit dat tbqh
>>
>>35229176
>Trans lesbians
Stop making my brain hurt, I beg of you.
>>
Not relevant to my life as it currently is
>>
It sounds alot healthier than trying to project an image of femininity that the majority of trans ppl can't come close to.
>>
>>35229550
he looks almost exactly the same, except makeup/hairstyling.
how pointless.
>>
They're gross and need to stop hitting on me. I'm a lesbian because I like vagina. If it were more socially aceptable I would judo throw them when they come near me. Go away already.
>>
It's not hard to understand. Wouldn't you want to be a lesbian?
>>
>>35229176
is that tegan and or sarah
>>
>>35229176
Good for them, doesn't affect me so I don't really have an opinion. They should be able to do what makes them happy.
>>
File: blaire.jpg (13KB, 300x300px)
blaire.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
The straight transwomen(who started as gay dudes) always pass better and don't act like insufferable shits.
>>
File: 1456251090816.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1456251090816.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
>>35232340

I know that feel, sister.

I don't even go to meetup groups anymore because it's always at least half ugly MtTs these days. And they claim it's not a fetish but always dress like 14 year girls and won't fuck other MtTs... makes you wonder.
>>
>>35233730
Why as lesbians so damn judgy about trans women? They know it's not a choice, because they know what being a sexual minority is like... But always the people that rally hardest against trans women are the people that should be their strongest allies (even if they don't want to sleep with them)
>>
My opinion is that trans women are real women. Trans women are girls, trans women are ladies, chicks. Trans women are female. Trans women are women born women. ALL trans women are real women, including those who don't pass. Every trans girl is a girl, no matter how they look or what their sexuality/orientation is (yes, trans women can be lesbians since they're women who like other women, trans women can be straight, trans women can be bisexual, trans women can be asexual.) If you think that trans girls aren't real girls, that makes you a dumb transphobic fuck who sees men and women as walking genitals. Which is extremely wrong, bizarre, and gross.
This is coming from a cis girl (born with a vagina, still identify as female.) Have a nice day, to any lovely trans ladies reading this.
>>
>>35229176
No such thing. They are straight men.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>35233748

>They're always mentally-ill in other ways
>Don't take no for an answer
>Obsessed with getting into women-only spaces like spas, Michfest, etc(straight MtTs don't do this)
>Try too hard to act like girly-girl women/promote sexist stereotypes
>Dress in ridiculous tweenager clothes from the bargain rack at Target
>>
>>35233846
So just don't date them?
>>
File: 1484162489330.jpg (97KB, 623x829px) Image search: [Google]
1484162489330.jpg
97KB, 623x829px
>>35233756

<---- Tumblr is that way
>>
File: 7rqob7N.jpg (30KB, 326x246px)
7rqob7N.jpg
30KB, 326x246px
>>35229176

That fucking haircut looks ridiculous enough on actual women.
>>
>>35233756
Your opinion is wrong. There is literally no scientific evidence to support your opinion. From the chromosomal level onward, that opinion is completely false.

Just because surgeries and artificial hormone boosters can help trick your eyes does not change the fact that they are men with surgeries and hormone supplements.
>>
dykes are not people btw guys
>>
>>35233891
Only if you just care about chromosomes.

Evidence from multiple twin studies shows being trans is set before birth.

There are differences in male and female brains - why would you think it's so crazy to imagine they sometimes get mixed up?
>>
What is the problem with just being satisfied what you are? There are billions of ugly people in the world who would rather be beautiful, but you don't see those people dropping thousands of dollars for cosmetic surgery. Why do people want to do this shit to themselves? Just learn to be happy with what you are. Is that too hard??
>>
>>35233939
Yes, because being transgender goes far, far beyond what you look like. Your gender is an integral part of who you *are*, and having that invalided every single day is incredibly painful.
>>
File: 1488118276131.jpg (52KB, 931x583px) Image search: [Google]
1488118276131.jpg
52KB, 931x583px
>>35233916
It's beyond chromosomes. It's also hormones, and literal DNA.

If you want to make the claim that the sexes have differently wired brains, then that should be easily to show, yet reports seem to be conflicting on the issue. Perhaps you can show me the difference between the two, but even if you can, why does that outweigh literally everything else?
>>
I think there are actual trans people but they're pretty rare.

The current crop includes a lot of fetishists. There's tons of crossover between sissification/humiliation/autogynephilia. (Note how there's like 5 MtTs for every FtT.)

Check out sexchangeregret dot com sometime. Many people regret transitioning.
>>
>>35233968
Why should your BRAIN, the very thing that determines how you perceive and interact with the world, determine who you are??

Pretty sure your brain should get the deciding vote, m80.
>>
>>35233988
Regret rates are extremely low - much lower than for other types of elective surgery such as plastic surgery. Most estimates put it as lower than 4%.
>>
>>35233960
>Your gender is an integral part of who you *are*
The burden of that claim is on you.

>>35233989
I don't, as there are plenty of people who suffer things like hallucinations, as well as depression, schizophrenia, Borderline Personality Disorder, etc.
>>
>>35233939
Yeah, I guess you're right, you don't see people getting cosmetic surgery. That's why cosmetic surgery doesn't exist and is just some gibberish you made up.
>>
>>35233939
I think it's more like how you feel, not just how you look like. Like always feeling that you don't belong into that body and it's never going away until you do something about it.
>>
>>35234002
The burden of proof of that claim is on you. If regret rates were that low, and "cure" rates were that high, why would the very foundation that first explored the procedure decide to discontinue it?

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
>>
>>35234008
> The burden of that claim is on you.
So you'd be fine and dandy if you got forceably transitioned? Your feelings about that should tell you the answer.

> I don't, as there are plenty of people who suffer things like hallucinations, as well as depression, schizophrenia, Borderline Personality Disorder, etc.
Those are mental disorders. Being trans is literally having the structurally wrong brain for your body type. Very different.
>>
>>35229426
You're a fucking retard. Liberals don't agree with this guy. Alt-right dipshit. At least get your facts straight your piece of shit.
>>
>>35234036
>So you'd be fine and dandy if you got forceably transitioned?
False equivalence. Nobody forces anyone to change genders. There's a big difference between teaching people to accept themselves for who they are, and forcing people to undergo surgery that will forever make them reliant on continuous treatment, where ceasing said treatment will do shit like make your bones brittle.
>>
>>35234055
Yeah, what that guy did is basically prove gender is inherent, and forcing someone to transition/live as the wrong gender is essentially torture.
>>
>>35234036
>Being trans is literally having the structurally wrong brain for your body type.
Burden of proof of that claim is on you.
>>
I would add that there's no reason for the medical-industrial complex to create a pill that fixes gender dysphoria.

Thing about how much money trannies make them. They'll need constantly hormone infusions(made from pregnant horse urine). And then there's the "bottom surgery". Possible breast implants. They'll start to hate their jaw and brown and there's a surgery to fix that too. Then there's voice lessons, long-term hair removal, etc.

I mean, look at Bruce Jenner. Guy's got millions and still doesn't pass.
>>
from what I hear the worst situation is being a girl that wants to be a guy but also attracted to guys,
if you are mtf trans you can find guys into that fetish , you can even find girls that would be ok with both mtf trans and ftm trans
but you will find virtually no openly gay men that are ok with vaginas even for girls that can pass for guys.
>>
>>35234063
Ahah! So you *would* be upset if you had to live as the gender you don't identify with! So there we have it.
>>
>>35234075
That's like saying that there was no reason to cure polio, because they were making a killing on iron lungs.
>>
>>35234070
It is well known.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality#References

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/01/26/scans-show-difference-in-transgender-brains/

http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2010to2014/2013-transsexuality.html

That last one is especially good. Twin study essentially proves being trans is set before birth, and not a result of raising.

Enjoy!
>>
>>35229176
they make like 0.1% of the world population. to care about them is to hold concern of my opinion of people born with a longer index finger
>>
>>35234088
dead people can't spend money
>>
>>35234087
I explained very carefully why that was a false equivalence. If you were trying to convince me that I was wrong, you failed. If your goal was to convince yourself that I was wrong, then why even bother responding to me?

Now, if my current mind was born into the body of a female, and I never had to go for continuous "maintenance" in order to keep my body from breaking down due to being a woman (one example being the hormones, of which ceasing would cause brittle bones), then I would not mind being a woman, no. All things being equal, I would be a lesbian, but I wouldn't try to go and create an artificial dick for myself.

In the future, a more appropriate and equivalent question would be to ask that if I was born the opposite sex, would I pay to transition into the sex I am now. And that answer is a resounding "No."
>>
>>35234109
Ok, now you need to explain how transitional surgery is justified even though it doesn't cure the affliction (already provided the citation, but here):

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change.
>>
>>35234125
Your resounding answer is missing an "I have" before it and a "way of knowing." after it.
>>
i'm one of them
most of the time trans les are better than trans straight cause they're less up their own ass
although i like cuteboys/traps too so idk what tf i am really
>>
>>35234125
You're really dead set on that brittle bones thing, aren't you? Doesn't it seem funny that trans women know the risks of that, and still think transitioning is the right option?

It's like living in the wrong body is torturous, and worth risking broken bones over!

You're lucky, very very lucky, to have been born cis, and for this to all be hypothetical to you. To many people, it is a continuous source of pain and suffering. Why not listen to them, and to science telling you they are in the wrong body, rather than fight against it?
>>
>>35233960
What you look like is also an integral part of who you are. If you want to be a good looking person who has confidence in themselves, but you look in the mirror and see and ugly piece of shit face every day, it's incredibly painful.
>>
>>35234143
Just read this. Yes, it's Huffpo, but it's well sourced and linked to the appropriate studies which prove you wrong.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/myths-about-transition-regrets_b_6160626.html
>>
>>35234152
No. As a matter of fact, presuming a procedure wasn't forced on me, and I just magically woke up as a woman tomorrow, I STILL wouldn't transition back to a man. I believe in self acceptance.

>>35234176
>Doesn't it seem funny that trans women know the risks of that, and still think transitioning is the right option?
But that's not what we were talking about. I was asked if I would be ok with having someone FORCE me to transition. I said this was a false equivalence, and I laid out my reasoning as to why. And it IS a valid explanation as to why that question was a false equivalence.
>>
>>35234191
I'm not going to take Huffington Post over John Hopkins. Sorry.
>>
>>35234036
>Being trans is literally having the structurally wrong brain for your body type. Very different.

Ya, and I have the brain of a beautiful person in an ugly body. Please pass legislation so I can get gov provided plastic surgery to fix this so I can feel better about myself.
>>
>>35233730
I love how this board likes to talk about fucking and dating trans"women", usually with some anime chick attached to their post. If they came to a single meet up they'd see what they really look like. Not a single one of them passes or comes even close to passing. They're just a bunch of mentally ill perverts. Brains can be female but everything else isn't gendered because fuck gender roles amirite. We have enough problems as it is.
>>
>>35233703
What the fuck? Faggot men are absolutely insufferable, you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>35234197
> And it IS a valid explanation as to why that question was a false equivalence.
No, it isn't. Imagine, say, a wizard turned your body into the sex you don't identify as, but left your mind the same. What then? Now all your silly concerns about surgery have gone away - would you happily give up your life and live as someone else?

>>35234203
What about all the studies linked within, which I pointed out to you?

>>35234211
Plastic surgery is legal! Rejoice!
>>
>>35234242
>No, it isn't. Imagine, say, a wizard turned your body into the sex you don't identify as, but left your mind the same. What then? Now all your silly concerns about surgery have gone away - would you happily give up your life and live as someone else?

I literally answered that in the post that you responded to.
>>35234197
>No. As a matter of fact, presuming a procedure wasn't forced on me, and I just magically woke up as a woman tomorrow, I STILL wouldn't transition back to a man. I believe in self acceptance.
>>
File: tumblr_ok8mcuQpeT1qzljvuo1_540.jpg (86KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok8mcuQpeT1qzljvuo1_540.jpg
86KB, 540x675px
>>35234215
ive fucked 3 separate trans girls who passed in public 100%, always getting genered female to the point where i wasnt embarassed at all to walk around with them on my arm
you have no idea what you're talking about, but feel free to keep being angry and confused on the internet
>>
>>35234216
Are you gay by any chance? Not an original question
>>
>>35234259
And, as I said, it's one thing to imagine it as a fantasy for a short while, but a very different one to live it.

You only have one single life. Why send it all despairing you were born in the wrong body, when you can take steps to feel comfortable with yourself?
>>
>>35234280
>And, as I said, it's one thing to imagine it as a fantasy for a short while, but a very different one to live it.

Why even ask the question if you aren't going to accept my answer?
>You only have one single life. Why send it all despairing you were born in the wrong body, when you can take steps to feel comfortable with yourself?
Because giving yourself a pair of silicon tits and inverting your penis doesn't make you into a woman. My solution involves therapy to make them ok with themselves, rather than giving into the delusions of the mentally ill. Better for them to wear slippers than to carpet the world for them.
>>
>>35234265
>men
>knowing anything about women
>implying people weren't trying to be polite, lest they get called out on twitter by a bunch of angry SJWs
Don't worry, you can keep fucking them, I won't judge you. Much.
>>
>>35234308
>implying people weren't trying to be polite, lest they get called out on twitter by a bunch of angry SJWs
As someone who has actually befriended an MtF trans, this is the truth in my experience. I've literally introduced this person to a coworker, and even used the female pronouns and the fake name they gave themselves and the coworker asked me later if that was a dude, because, "She sure looked like one."
>>
File: 1485405088695.png (169KB, 493x263px)
1485405088695.png
169KB, 493x263px
>>35234308
i have a very high standard
unless they look entirely like women i wont go near them
some people dont give a shit about "angry sjws" and will gender people as whatever they see them, and ive never had issues with it
there's a new wave coming of early transitioners that pass very well cause puberty didnt affect them much and they dont have retard women brains, you just have to get the good ones
ive seen a lot cis women that are more masculine than these girls, there's a worker at a grocery store near me who literally has beard hairs and sideburns but you can tell shes cis cause shes a fat tub of lard
>>
>>35234303
> My solution involves therapy to make them ok with themselves, rather than giving into the delusions of the mentally ill
Firstly, it's not mental illness. See the ton of sources I posted above,
Secondly, no such treatment exists.

So you just want people to be unhappy, with no remedy at all. That's not nice, anon.
>>
>>35234424
It's not that people give a shit about SJWs. It's just that if someone I don't know introduces themselves as a woman, even if they look like a man, I'm not going to be the one to call them a liar, because if I'm wrong, I'm not "fighting SJWs." I'm just a dick. It's like calling a skinny chick with short hair and a loose shirt on, "Sir," as you check them out or take their order at a restaurant.

You feel like an ass when they say, "I'm a woman." You don't say, "Nuh-uh. You're a man!"
>>
>>35234438
>Firstly, it's not mental illness. See the ton of sources I posted above,

http://www.news-medical.net/health/Treatment-for-Gender-Dysphoria.aspx
>Gender dysphoria is a mental condition....

https://www.wordnik.com/words/mental%20illness
> mental illness
n.
Any of various conditions characterized by impairment of an individual's normal cognitive, emotional, or behavioral functioning, and caused by social, psychological, biochemical, genetic, or other factors, such as infection or head trauma. Also called emotional illness, mental disease, mental disorder.

In what way does, "I do not feel like my actual sex, despite the fact that this is my sex," not qualify as that definition?

>Secondly, no such treatment exists.
Wrong.
http://www.news-medical.net/health/Treatment-for-Gender-Dysphoria.aspx

>Psychological intervention
>Psychological intervention may be beneficial in some persons.
>Persons with the condition are made to understand and deal with the gender issues.
>There may be a need for marital, family and group therapies to allow for a helpful and supportive environment to the person with this condition.
>>
>>35234558

> Psychological intervention may be beneficial in some persons.
You absolute fool. They aren't talking about training people out of being trans. They are talking about offering counselling to deal with being trans and the stress of transitioning.

From the very same page:
> Psychotherapy alone fails to produce complete and long-term correction of gender dysphoria.
You disproved yourself. I can't believe it. Did you even read what you posted?
>>
>>35234638
https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/gender-dysphoria
>Treatments

>Individual and family counseling is recommended for children, and individual or couples therapy is recommended for adults. Sex reassignment through surgery and hormonal therapy is an option, but severe problems may persist after this form of treatment. A better outcome is associated with the early diagnosis and treatment.

Yeah. "An option," certainly means "The only known cure." Absolutely. I sure do feel foolish.

You fucking pulled context out your ass that wasn't there, and then you had the audacity to call me the fool. I can only presume you are emotionally invested into gender reassignment surgery, and don't want to be considered a freak, or don't want somebody you love or care about to be considered a freak. But putting tits and lipstick on a man isn't going to make that man into a woman, no matter how many menopausal drugs they take.
>>
>>35234741
>>35234741
Read the article brother. You have completely misunderstood it. It's advocating for treatment beyond psych therapy, because alone psych therapy (the very thing you assumed could solve all trans issues) doesn't work alone. Physical treatment IS needed.

I'm off to enjoy my life as a gay dude. Learn more before you try arguing about this again. Byee!
>>
>>35234638
Not who you were responding to, but even presuming everything you said is true, what the hell is your solution? Gender Dysphoria effects like one in 30,000 people, from what I've read in a quick search on this thread.

Presuming that there are 7.5 billion people in the world, that means the entire world has a whopping 250,000 people with gender dysphoria. So the solution is to completely upend all the social norms, which has been the standard for 318,000,000 in the US alone, all so a whopping 10,628 people don't feel awkward about having tendencies that align closer with the opposite sex?

I really don't care of one third of 1 percent of people feel awkward. They can deal, or their genetics can end, thus solving the problem.
>>
>>35234838
>Physical treatment IS needed.
You have provided absolutely ZERO sources to that claim. What medical site have you provided that states that physical treatment is required?
>>
>>35234862
It's not 0.3%. It's 0.003 percent. It's three one thousandths of one percent.
>>
they are southpark jokes in real life. so i somehow pity and sneer at them.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.