[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Drugs/ kratom tea mixed with vodka edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3205x1723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3205x1723px
Put 56 grams of kratom leafs in pot
Boil for 30 min
Use kratom leafs agian for another 1 ml of water
Boil for an hour
Boil down the mixture to about a cup
Mix honey, sugar, lemons juice squeeze lemon
Put about 4 shots of vodka
Filter out leafs
Drink

Feels good man
>>
File: 1446662093425.png (513KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1446662093425.png
513KB, 600x782px
So how many buckets do you throw up in?
>>
>>35228848
It tastes good
I don't know I didn't eat hot pocket today
>>
I'm glad I discovered kratom. Every time I eat some it's like warm love flowing through me, like everything's going to be okay.
>>
File: angry aussie.jpg (38KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
angry aussie.jpg
38KB, 500x667px
Anyone ever try making a literal adderall cocktail?

I can crush the pill and dissolve it into an alcoholic drink
>>
How do take kratom and then drink? Alcohol with kratom gives me a massive fucking headache.
>>
>>35229114
Just snort it.

Addy + booze = high energy, low inhibition. Great for sex.
>>
>>35228828
I got addicted to it for a while. Had withdrawals when I took a break. Its good shit but gotta be careful with it.
>>
>>35229317
>implying any of us are having sex
>>
>>35229347
How long did you take kratom and how long was the withdrawal?
>>
>>35229610
Took it for two months everyday. I have chronic back pain. I started exercising so I lowered my dosage and then the withdrawals hit. After I tapered, it was 7 days of hell when I went full stop. I'm good now. Can take it and not withdraw the next day. I don't like to do it even two days in a row, and I like at least two days in between the days I take it just to keep myself in check.
>>
Where do you guys get Kratom? Do you have to order it online?
>>
Just tried a second plateau of DXM for the first time. Does anyone else feel like the afterglow is way better than the actual trip?
>>
>>35230041
Moodandmind.com is where I get mine. Its one of the most reliable and pure sources.

I wouldn't get it from just anywhere.
>>
>>35230041
phytoextractum.com Is where I get my kratom
Go for the red vein kratom power
It's very comfy

>mfw I took the kratom vodka cocktail and decided to take 3-6 grams kratom power

Feels good man
>>
>>35228828
56 grams whew I'd be puking my guts out after that
>>
>>35230576
I didn't drink the whole cup, only half of the cup
I more drunk than high on this cocktail
>>
56 grams? That's fucking ridiculous. Why would you boil it for an hour?
I was traumatized recently when I began drinking it every night. I was so constipated I began to fear for my life.
Spent hours on the toilet until the most massive poo I've ever had ripped my asshole wide open.
I felt violated, and my ass was sore for days. Now I have a huge hemorrhoid.
Gotta watch that stuff
>>
What do people usually do for a dose to feel perfectly high?

I typically do 2 teaspoons (10 grams).
>>
>>35230668
Do you eat the leafs with the tea?

My tolerance is too high, I decided to dump the whole bag in the pot and boil it
>>
>>35228954
you need to eat more than a hot pocket a day m8
>>
>>35230712
2 teaspoons are about 4 grams

Use a tablespoon, vomiting is not bad is mostly water you will be pucking

DONT EAT BEFORE TAKING KRATOM
only drink water
>>
>>35230802
I ran out of hot pockets

I usually eat 4 hot pockets a day 6 of i don't realize how much I ate
>>
How much does a single TCH pill fuck you up, if at all? My tolerance isn't too high, and edibles make me feel pretty good usually. I don't want to get so high that I perish, but just to remove all anxiety and feel glowy.
>>
File: Trip.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Trip.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>35230073
Currently on the come up of what will probs be just second plateau (300 mg and Im a small dude). At lower doses I agree, the afterglow is the best part. But third plateau and above, the trip itself is utterly amazing... but the afterglow is not as great.
>>
>>35230939
edibles are completely different from ingesting by smoke. in my case edibles only affect me when they hit the 150 to 300mg range, it also has to do with how much matter is in your stomach and how good your metabolism is
>>
>>35228848
I threw up 1 bucket
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.