[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unifeels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
/unifeels/ general:

>Moved far away from home to study.
>Finally the hell of highschool is behind me
>Ordering a coffee while I have an hour between classes
>See Stacy from highschool sitting at a table near me
>Freak the fuck out and go full autism while I complete my order

I thought I was free of these fucking people
>>
Just ignore her dude, Lol.
>>
>>35228700
Easier said than done my dude
>>
>tfw lab partners refuse to do their lab reports

Who invented this group work meme? These fuckers are ruining my grade.
>>
>>35228673

>I thought I was free of these fucking people

You are. She doesn't matter anymore, and your former social standing is irrelevant.
>>
>>35228752
She probably doesn't even recognize you, stop being such a cuck.
>>
File: 14880486457798s.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
14880486457798s.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>gotta present my work that i've done thus far tomorrow
>barely done a thing
>got 5 hours to do something before I have to leave
>really want to sleep

Can't wait to get it over with so I can come home and sleep.
>>
>>35228932
She would definitely recognise me. Highschool only finished 6 or so months ago and j come from a small school
>>
File: comfyduck.jpg (855KB, 4120x2584px) Image search: [Google]
comfyduck.jpg
855KB, 4120x2584px
>>35228673
>didnt go to classes again today
>watch grades start to sink
>purposely shoot myself in the foot when I could be doing well
>rinse, repeat

I feel like I have just got so bored with study that I am making it harder on myself to feel something. I mean, Ill pass all of them with a C or a BC because I wont let myself fail but I could be doing so much better. Ive kind of lost sight of why I am here.

Why am I wasting my life and putting myself through hours of class, homework, and shit piled on top of working part time? A break wouldn't fix it. Fuck, I'm just sick of the whole college bullshit busy work assigning asshat professors who are either too fucking smart to be teaching or too fucking dumb to do anything other than teach.
>>
>>35228998
Doesn't matter, again stop being such a cuck. Godamn, focus on your work. This isn't highscool anymore.
>>
I know this feel.
>see old classmate around town
>pull out my phone or look around to make sure we don't make eye contact until we pass
Chills my blood every time
>>
>Started a bachelor's degree in physics because I loved it in school
>1st year is fun
>2nd year is fucked. Everyone around me is a genius, and I feel like a fucking retard, can't do anything, and start to hate myself more.
>Start missing lectures, falling even further behind, spend more time sleeping during the day, drinking and browsing 4chan when I wake
>Spend October to January in my bed
>Always tired, not eating properly, not spoken to a person in weeks (I sometimes checked if I was deaf just to be sure)
>Decide last month to talk to my parents, after counselling we decide to pull me out of college.
>I'm now living with my parents again, can't even look them in the eye. They're so disappointed it hurts.
>College life was supposed to be fun. I miss school
Is this how it starts /r9k/? Am I descending into neethood?
>>
File: sauce.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>Slowly failing all my classes
>everyone at school thinks I'm just a class lown
>been depressed for a while now
>on antidepressants now
>still lethargic as fuck
>childhood friends slowly getting less close
>girl I thought liked me is also ignoring me more
>drug abuse up 30%
>suicide doesn't seem so scary anymore
>>
>>35228673
>used to see cunts from high school at Uni
>they didn't remember me because I was so anti-social in high school
>never had to interact with them
Felt good man
>>
>Take Geography BSc because it's the only thing I'm good at and school pressured me to apply for Uni
>Fail first year
>Try again, pass with minimum requirements
>Dropped out this year

I hate it. I hated all of it. Uni in England is just another fucking normie haven full of alcoholics looking for a good time and a free ride.

I hated my subject and now I'm a jaded cynical fucking suicidal mess with 30k in debt. I want to fucking die.
>>
> Drawing/Painting major who takes interdisciplinary classes cause he also does music/video
> Art/Music professors have a hard-on for post modernism and John Cage even though all that shit is kinda behind by now.
> I'm taking classes with composition majors with confusingly entry level taste in music outside of the shit they teach at the school
> Emphasis on learning arduino and max to do really simple things that you could do easier with VSTs and Midi controllers
> "Star Creative" students are essentially normies who try way too hard to be "avant garde" and Post Modern.
> Had a painting critique where a dude brought in a bad drip painting (there are good drip paintings, I swear) and said it represented his gayness and was subverting masculinity.
> Had another critique where two people asked if a ladder was someone's piece
>>
>>35229321
>Creative degree

I admire your passion
>>
>>35229303
Why are there so many retards like you who pick a shitty major all because someone pressured you?

Dont you ever think for yourself?

>Geez, maybe I should take a year off or something to decide what major I want to pursue

>Will this degree allow me to get a job in the future?

Why cant you people ever use common sense?
>>
>>35229030
Why did you go to uni? Realy think about that and what you want to do after and how important your degree is to achieving your goal, and that may help to motivate you and give you the necessary discipline.
>>
>>35229344
I have a record deal already. It's not a big label, but they have connections to larger, legendary artists within the "scene".

As a drawing/painting major I get to turn in anything because "what is painting, really?" so I've just been working on music videos and stuff. I've done one painting for class this semester and that was a quick watercolor I did for the cover of my EP. It's not a bullshit degree if you figure out early on which professors won't stand in your way (if you're independent) and will let you explore/fuck around with new skillsets. I've learned video editing, drawing, painting, design, physical computing, basic woodworking, bronze casting...there's a lot of valuable job skills to be had in art school if you're not a self-absorbed bunghole. With that said, post modernism is perfectly fine and weird abstract shit is cool too. Work with both and learn to distinguish between the jackass who didn't do his homework and the person fucking around with paint to make something look neat.
>>
>>35229438
I thought "hey university is good for me and I'm good at this subject so why not do it"

Not a hard line of reasoning to follow, cunt.
>>
File: 1487303798261.jpg (361KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487303798261.jpg
361KB, 500x500px
Yeah. Unifeels. They suck a lot.

>25 year old sophomore, started college late.
>live in town in mom's house, drive to campus everyday.
>Older than all my classmates. Scared to be too personal with these kids.
>Terrified I'll come off as that creepy pathetic old guy trying to hit on young girls just for trying to get to know people.
>Mind my own business, attend class and take notes diligently.
>Quietly riddled with insecurity, feeling way inferior to people younger than me, but also leagues more mature and experienced.
>Sketching out and panicking with anxiety and fluctuating work load and chronic insomnia that compounds everything
>Physics/Mathematics double major. Don't know if gonna make.

It sure is a barrel full of fun. Huh! How bout that? No. I don't like this.
>>
>>35229655
Damn how young are they? I'm a sophomore in physics and I'm 20, and I certainly wouldn't mind if a 25 year old socialsied with me. Tbh I can't really tell people's age between 20-30
>>
>>35228673
look man, dont be a dick. your away from your probably just leaving your moms basement eatin tendies.and doin stupid shit to be edgy. its something fimilair and you couldnt even do the decency of saying hello. you son of a bitch.

'' ornigano origamo '
>>
File: 1488153644136.jpg (1MB, 900x1411px) Image search: [Google]
1488153644136.jpg
1MB, 900x1411px
>>35229729
Most of my classmates are between 18 and 20. I accept a lot of it just me be an autistic spazbot in my head. I can interact with people normally enough, but I second guess myself a lot. I -feel- much older than classmates, but maybe I don't look or come off as old as I imagine I do.

At the same time, just listening to the way people talk, it's like I have nothing in common with them. Most of them have never been to a bar, talk about drinking or going to parties, have never been out in the workforce, etc. They're in college just because "this is what we do". I try to no paint with too broad of a brush, but for someone who is already kind of an autistic robot it's pretty damn hard for me to feel any real kinship with these people.

Certainly this is compounded by the fact that no one has ever approached me. The few times I try to start a little dialogue or give some input on a discussion happening next to me I just feel like an intruder. The other students are polite enough, but it seems clear to me they don't really want to talk. They don't reciprocate to the conversation well and let it die of naturally and politely fairly quickly and they certainly never imitate anything with me. The one person I talk with somewhat regularly and have gotten to know is a 40-something year old guy in one of my classes who is coming back to school.

At the end of the day, like I do in almost all areas of my life, I try to just look after myself and bother other people as little as possible.
>>
File: anxious.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
anxious.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>microbiology BS major
>hardest quarter of undergrad
>next quarter is my easiest or one of my easiest
>it's also my last one before grad school/gap year

just 2.5 more weeks...
>>
>>35229237
>class clown
>uni

fuck off high school kiddo
>>
posted this earlier today but

>got certified as a WEMT
>passed one semester of pointless shit, barely did anything but somehow got a 2.12
>barely doing anything this semester but I might be able to pull off the same shit as last semester
>leave normal school after this semester
>will get my degree with CLEP tests, 1 NOLS course, and 2 semesters working with incarcerated youth

should've never even started college, but I have to finish now
>>
>>35229468
They got a point, anon. You can't blame anyone but yourself
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.