[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work as a bouncer >all the staff think of you as trash

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: df.jpg (27KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
27KB, 414x508px
>work as a bouncer
>all the staff think of you as trash
>none of them like you even though you are friendly
>they all have fun with each other and never with you
>when shit hits the fan, and an aggressive drunk shows up they expect you to defend them

Any other security bros here? i've noticed it's like this at a lot of places.
>>
How can i be a security guard at clubs? Im 6ft and train muay thai and jiu jitsu
>>
>>35228153
Your "fighting" wont save you when you get bottled over the head or king hit. Or when an aggressive 6ft5 new Zealand guy wants to brawl. Working clubs are dangerous and complete garbage.

.t worked mutiple clubs
>>
And do girls flirt with you ?????///???? 94origi
>>
File: 54356.png (14KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
54356.png
14KB, 250x200px
>>35228202
Rarely, and it's always old hags. Most people think they aren't allowed to bother / talk to guards.

And a lot are shy.
>>
>>35228112
Its a mixed bag man. Where I got my start I was friendly with the door girls, and then when I was working a country pub (me and my team would go up from town on the Friday/Saturday), we had good relations with the staff.
Just depends on the place
>>
>>35228112
Why would you expect them to? You're the muscle, the meathead. You're not an actual person to them, you're more like a guard dog.
>>
>>35228191
I think i can handle myself,and idk what other job i can do... Origid rotigis
>>
>>35228296
Do you look intimidating? Bouncers are there to deter situations not escalate it.
>>
>>35228112
The bar I worked at, all the bartenders were super nice to me and would hang out with me a lot. I even helped them clean up afterwards and stayed after for drinks with them. It was nice.

I just hated the fighting. I wasn't very good at de-escalating things and more often than not I'd get into it with someone. More than a few nights I'd come back home with someone else's blood on my shirt and sometimes even a good amount of bruises and busted lips myself, so I quit after half a year. Got a much better job afterward with my dad though so that's cool
>>
>>35228317
I look like a fat skinhead when i cut my hair,russian skinhead
>>
File: 22b.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
22b.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>>35228361
>>35227889
I also look like a skinhead with a buzzcut, but i also have a baby face I'm told. Though i'm 6ft and have no problems pulling a 165kg DL for 5reps so people always say I'm built.

I don't get trouble. I'd strangle you with one hand if you put your greasy fingers on me.
>>
>>35228384
I can take you down in 10 seconds,come at me bro
>>
File: rossi 46.jpg (50KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
rossi 46.jpg
50KB, 400x300px
>>35228448
That's nice, i also forgot to mention i was an amateur boxer for 8 years. And fought in the ring.

Where you at, come down to Melbourne, Victoria and I'll gladly see you take me down.
>>
>>35228384
lol keyboard warrior
a real bouncer would just say Look her bud
you got two options WHOA HOLY FUCKIN SHIT CUNT DID YOU SEE THAT
JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST LOOK AT THAT
and when buddy whips his fuckin mug around screechin WUD IS IT WUD IS IT?
you tap him on the shoulder and say ah ya sorry bud i lied better go home before the cops show up eh? and then the mouse i was pointing at fuckin robs him and gives me a high five,
>>
>>35228477
I train with don wayne parr..come at me fucking cunt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.