[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women always have to talk shit about everyone? I work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 54.jpg (107KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
107KB, 800x850px
Why do women always have to talk shit about everyone? I work with females and it's unbelievable how they back-stab people. They will make fun of everyone, even little things. They consider me a friend so i hear it all and it ranges from small to big things.

Someone can come in after a long hard construction job, smelling a bit like BO and the women will make fun of him behind his back, say he fucking stinks, make it smells gestures etc.

There was also some big guy that came in that smelled a bit, he was huge but friendly as fuck. They kept saying it smells like shit, smells like someone shit themselves.

Should i stand up for these people and tell them to quit being such fucking backstabbing cunts?
>>
>>35227422
Guess what happens if you try that.
>>
File: 1486932204308.jpg (30KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486932204308.jpg
30KB, 512x512px
>>35227422
They would probably start talking behined your back...

Unless they allready do
>>
>>35227454
Worst thing is a firing? i mean they need to be put in place.

>>35227469

Even if they are your friends, women will talk about you as well. Don't worry i know they make fun of me when I'm not at work.
>>
it was kind of fucked up when i accidentally overheard a female "friend" talking shit about me behind my back. i did absolutely nothing to her bit i overheard her talking about how much of a weirdo i was. i'd be the first one to blame myself for being an autist, but i really didn't do a fucking thing to her.

the worst thing is she was saying this to another "friend" and he never told me what she was saying. pieces of fucking shit. they're both out of my life now thankfully.
>>
>>35227485
Not a firing, that would be too easy and boring for them. They'll make you quit by being obnoxious towards you and hinder anything you try to do as much as they can.

Totally worth it though, would be alpha as fuck and they'd secretly admire you and see you as a real man (although never admit it).
>>
>>35227555
I guess this is why they say women are for fucking and men are for friends. Lots count how many times they would lie just to stir trouble up for no reason.
>>
>>35227545
did you ever confront them? all the females in my workplace are like this.
>>
>>35227673
no, i just slowly stopped talking to both of them, they didn't seem to really care

fuck em
>>
File: h-05.jpg (26KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
h-05.jpg
26KB, 420x420px
>>35227729
Basically what i did ; >>35227673

I go through a whole shift with only speaking to 1 or two people, I'll walk right past the females and not say a single word. If they speak to me I'll simple give one word replies and never ask question back and quickly walk off.
>>
>Why do women always have to talk shit about everyone?
>as he's talking shit about literally half of the world's population

robots are really something else
>>
>>35227810
thats pretty much the best thing you can do. there's no real point confronting them about it because they will just laugh it off or twist it around and make themselves a victim, i imagine it would be even worse in a work environment
>>
>>35227889
it really is especially since women only talk about rubbish and never anything interesting or intelligent
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.