[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perverted things you've done to girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 453784086_519de37834_b.jpg (243KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
453784086_519de37834_b.jpg
243KB, 1024x765px
I jacked off to her glasses.
what have you done anon?
>>
I held her hand
>>
just kill me already, i am too angry to be allowed to live.
>>
>>35226823
do a flip you virgin loser idiot.
>>
>>35226790
Jesus criest
>>
I've worked in several stage theaters and whenever there's an actress I'm really into I sniff her shoes and clothing when I'm the only person locking up
>>
>>35226736
I found her panties and jerked to them
>>
>>35226881
not that bad anon folks have done worse
>>
grabbed her boob

i want to die
>>
>>35226736
sniff panties
cum over panties
grab their asses
>>
>>35227068
what happend when you grabbed an ass?
>>
Spied on many, many of them changing in the locker room. It's the only good thing about being a homosexual.
>>
>>35227089
nothing. Girls usually would let me do it because I'm handsome. Only a few times I got in trouble/ they got mad as fuck. I'd give everything for a loving relationship though
>>
sat next to her on the bus
>>
I had my dog lick my cum and then lick her face
>>
i put my dick in her mouth while she was sleeping
yeah she woke with a salty taste
>>
felt her up
she hated me for it
>>
File: 1483862079476.png (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483862079476.png
26KB, 800x600px
I groped her and her cunny when she was drunk and passed out!
>>
>>35226736
Jerked off on her blanket while she was sleeping.

If it makes it any better, we were in a relationship at the time, but I never told her about it.
>>
>stole a girls used makeup wipes out of the bin in class and took them home to jerk off with
>>
>>35226881
>not wearing the clothes while you masturbate
>not cumming in the clothes
>by the time she realizes her clothes have cum in them it's too late
>she has to perform the play in the cum costume
>too embarrassed to say anything about it afterwards so no chance of getting caught
>but you and her will both know
missed your chance bro
>>
wew lads yall are virgins
>>
I've talked to them, they were all disgusted with me
>>
File: 1383851414563.png (241KB, 634x626px) Image search: [Google]
1383851414563.png
241KB, 634x626px
>>35229185
>cum costume
>mfw mum found it
>>
>>35229205
>sad doctor in cemetery
literally WHERE do you think we are
>>
rubbed my dick against her ass until i came

i dont think she noticed though
>>
>>35226736
Fucked alot of women and regretted it all.
Would trade losing virginity for an SKS.
And no the fat whore number 4 was not the one I lost it too.
RASIE THE PRICE OF BEER WHY DONCHA
>>
While she was on vacation with family i went through her dresser, took her panties, went to her mom's bathroom and jacked off. I also over fed her cats on accident and they got fat.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.