[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can 18 year olds be robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 193ab375950ab08e2c1488a7acf.jpg (132KB, 1200x909px) Image search: [Google]
193ab375950ab08e2c1488a7acf.jpg
132KB, 1200x909px
Can 18 year olds be robots?
>>
File: slumberspot.jpg (543KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
slumberspot.jpg
543KB, 1200x1600px
>be me
>18
>no friends, NEET, no social skills whatsoever, KHV
>can barely make eye contact with people
>push away parent's advances to offer me help, refrain from talking to them completely
>sleep for majority of the day, browse for the time i spend awake
>no plan to get better

yeah, i'd say so
>>
File: 1488322900296.jpg (127KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
1488322900296.jpg
127KB, 600x682px
>>35225938
Even three year olds can be. Generally at the point when you should start playing with other kids and socialize and you do not want to do it, you can be announced to be an autist, that's the other definition of a "robot".
>>
No
There are plenty of 18 year olds that have time to change. Not just there outlook on life, but personality wise as well.

I would say 25, is the minimum age for robotdom. After that she, you know there is no going back no matter how much effort you out in. Everything just falls on place, just not in the right slots.
>>
>>35225938
I guess so

I've been the same since I was like 17. same as above, no friends khv etc. NEET from 18 onwards.

i'm 20 now, don't feel any better or worse really, only that i'm getting older and doing nothing while everyone else is moving on gets to me.

I think being a robot is a state of mind really, regardless of your age. And the obvious requirements of having no friends/being a virgin
>>
>>35226147
No it's not. Even Autistic people have friends and gfs
>>
>>35226121
i'm you except i have 3 close friends i play vidya with
>browsing OSRS GE stocks
>mom comes in with cup of water
>"what do you want leave me alone"
>what are you doing right now?
>"go away im doing stuff"
>ok, anon, sleep early tonight!
>"autisticly screech"
>sleep at 5am in the morning
>weep silently because im lonely
>>
>>35225938
>>35226121
Kinda but also not really because you have plenty of time to turn your life around. Shit dude, you're 18, by the time you're 21 you can be ripped af and a lot more sociable etc. If you're 30 there's no point in trying anymore.
>>
>>3522627
Except the ones who do not even want them and who I was talking about. I was like that as a kid. I'd only want to sit alone and draw. Then I heard a worried conversation by my grandmother and my parents, my grannie questioning if there was something wrong with me as I did not want to play with the neighbours' kids anymore while I was being taken care of by her. I heard that convo while drawing in the back room. I was about 6 or 7. I decided at that moment, that I WOULD play with the neigbours' kids again, as I felt ashamed of getting so much attention from not playing with them. That kind of saved me from total exclusion.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.