[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I matched with a girl I know in RL. She is boring to talk to.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1484604832028.jpg (74KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484604832028.jpg
74KB, 750x750px
I matched with a solid 7-8 that I went to HS with about 10 years ago. I thought she was trolling me but she sent me a few messages to indicate she wasn't / it wasn't a prank.

She asked me to add her on snapchat to text so I did. Somehow the convo got super 1 sided where it was just me asking a question and her responding.

So I quit asking questions and make a statement related to our convo and she didn't reply.

She lives an hour away. I thought about asking her out for drinks / saying I'd drive to see her. But I got so apathetic about our convo I don't feel like it.

Yeah, I'm lonely, but I didn't like something about that interaction.

Am I making a mistake? I don't feel like following up with her or even asking her out at this point.

She is pretty hot. But I'm apathetic.
>>
>>35225308
bump

>>
File: wewuzknightz.jpg (81KB, 623x836px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzknightz.jpg
81KB, 623x836px
>>35225308

You're not apathetic, you're a coward.

Ask her out for the sake of the experience of asking someone out. Next time you'll nut up more quickly.

If she says yes then hey that's even more experience.
>>
Snapchat is a fucking stupid way to communicate with people.
Get her number properly and text her, and don't linger on texting too long. Make a date of it sooner than later.

Women expect you to sweep them off their feet and take them somewhere. Doesn't matter where, as long as it's not where they are right then and there.
>>
>>35225477
We matched on Bumble. I gave her my number and said to text me, whenever free we could get drinks. She` didn't respond for a week or two then apologized saying she doesn't check the dating app much but to text her on snapchat and did all these cute emoticon shit.

I had about 1-2 lines of convo and it got one sides

(I asked why she travelled to X far off island, that I went there too-- then we I asked about how she went to Y city, as I also went there). After that I asked where she was living now and she told me. I told her I lived in Z city (which is an hour away).

She never replied.

I am just so apathetic I feel like giving up and saying fuck it. If she didn't JUST answer my questons and would follow up I'd be more incline to ask her out and keep chatting.
>>
I have a similar story to tell... I mean not really, I didn't match with anyone I actually went to school with or so.

I actually managed to get in contact with one or another woman to chat with, but damn they're all so boring. All the memes aside, are women really that shallow and empty? They have no hobbies, they aren't amazed about any profession. All they have are fucking dogs and horses, nothing else.

They can't hold a conversation for shit either. It's exactly like you said, they keep responding crap when you're kinda more or less giving them an interview. And even when you mention it they're saying "no I'm having fun", like what the fuck bitch, how are you having fun telling me "Ok", "Yes", "Aha" all the time instead of talking some like women usually do?
>>
>>35225308
She only swiped right because she recognised you from high school. She stopped replying because she realised you're just as boring now as you were then.
>>
>>35225545

ur doing the right thing anon
its stupid to pursue a girl for sex alone
engaging them while they give you no personality is what allows that boring convo shit to continue
talk to girls that are actually nice to talk to and ask those ones out
dnt ask out boring normie bitches who r only worth sex cuz sex is wack anyway
>>
>>35226958
I think she found me attractive then and finds me attractive now, but she is boring so I decided to not pursue her.

Thanks anon >>35226958
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.