[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with normies and these fucking comic book movies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Avengers_Age_of_Ultron.jpg (153KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_Age_of_Ultron.jpg
153KB, 259x384px
What is it with normies and these fucking comic book movies

Why do they like this shit
>>
>>35225110
it stimulates the senses
>>
i want to go back to a time when comic books were for geeky faggots. fuck comic books and fuck comic book movies, they have absolutely ruined movies.
>>
>>35225110
Normies like explosions, one-liners and looking more intellegent by pretending to like nerd shit like comic books, animu and vidya which involves that.
>>
>>35225238
>stimulates the senses

Oh wow dull, desaturated grayish colors, shitty action scenes, bland dialogue, retarded formulaic stories, and generic, forgettable soundtracks. So stimulating.

I hate these movies so god damned much.

Fuck these worthless piece of shit movies with no artistic merit at all, and fuck the talentless, uncreative kikes who keep churning out the same shitty movie every year, fuck the fat normie retards who pay to see this shit while they shove popcorn in their disgusting bloated faces.
>>
>>35225110
I've always wondered this. I liked them up until I was 13 but some people actually call these movies good. They're not too far from Adam Sandler quality
>>
>>35225419
i dont know what i hate more, comic book movies, or the new star wars piles of shit.

comic book fans are annoying, but star wars fans make me want to spit at them
>>
File: 061.png (69KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
061.png
69KB, 640x442px
I feel really sorry for the comic book fans.
Must feel really bad to see your favorite hobby raped by normalfags.
>>
>>35225453
The Force Awakens is literally just a Marvel superhero movie disguised as Star Wars.

And normies eat this shit up.

>it's like so fun bruh
>that scene where she Force pulls the lightsaber away from Kylo is like so epic dude
>just turn your brain off man

JJ Abrams is a worthless pile of garbage.
>>
>>35225506
>tfw Star Wars fan
>the biggest franchise of my childhood is being Jewed up and normalfags are loving it
>>
>>35225506
I'm not huge into comics, have read hundreds digitally but never bought one in my life but I don't mind it. Comics have their own share of stupid shit and most of the plots amount to nothing in the long run. I tend to see the movies as just another limited series. Different writer, different style etc.
>>
>>35225632
>tfw you realise Star Wars was never good
>>
>>35225840
>Star Wars was never good
>>
I read a lot of comic book in my life then I stopped because I'm not a little kid anymore. Dracula (the book) is so much better than any comic book I've read. It's hard to believe that people the age above 14 can like this shit. Geek culture is retarded.
>>
>>35225879
Never really was. I tried re-watching the movies, but the dialogue is corny.
>>
>>35225970
>Geek culture is retarded.

Exactly, but if you say this around normies you get accused of being a pretentious snob.

No I'm not a snob I just matured intellectually past the age of 12

Normies are so fucking stupid. They're like children.
>>
>>35226028
The movies are trash. Play KOTOR and KOTOR 2.
>>
>>35225451
Watch the Half in the Bag review of Jack and Jill if you want to be redpilled on how much of a con man Adam Sandler really is.
>>
>>35225506
Comics are shit for children anyway m8
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.