[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arranged marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: FB_IMG_1485042381614.jpg (342KB, 1535x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485042381614.jpg
342KB, 1535x2048px
Should I just go for it? Arrange marry to a qt virgin who cooks and cleans and brings up the kids stayin at home. Some robots would find this a dream but I want your opinion
>>
>>35224229
are you Indian and do you live in India?
>>
>>35224229
believe me, you wont be marrying a qt virgin
>>
File: photo.jpg (39KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
39KB, 512x512px
>>35224229
My grandma and one of her friendd were talking to eachother and the friend was asking "hey do u wanna marry Anon to our daughter" my grandma was interested but than she said "Are ur sons even tall" my grandma said yes.

Im 5'6...

Aranged marriage is good as long as u have the wealth, education, good looks, reputation to get a good wife. Thats why im trying to get a good degree grade and more money to get a hotter wife like pic related
>>
File: 1482772823192.jpg (2MB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1482772823192.jpg
2MB, 1050x1400px
>>35224272
Live in Europe
>>35224276
And yeah I can pick from a number of girls, good few them are qts and deffos virgins
>>
>>35224529
Yeah she is fine would breed, but you could get some qt village girls who wouldn't matter so much wealth etc
>>
just don't bring them over here. don't bring their family over. don't send money back home.

If you're gonna do the arranged thing, it's not a marriage per se as a business contract. you might get lucky, my old boss/friend seems to really get on well with his wife and they seem super happy (but she's educated, employed in sciences and otherwise does not need his money). sex is only guaranteed insofar as generating a child (fulfilling the contract) so don't buy into that blindly.

some turn into actual marriages, most are grimly functional affairs that mirror your fucked up parents. you can make the most of it i guess, at the very least try to get your parents a decent dowry
>>
Marriage is a trap no matter how you make it happen.
>>
>>35224612
>sex is only guaranteed insofar as generating a child

I'd preffer to pay a scort to pretend she loves me, it wouldn't be as bad as what you say
>>
>>35224616
absolutely but within the context of the culture it can be a good move

if you're a useless autist you can at the very least consummate your loveless arranged marriage once and take the dowry
>>
>>35224677
yep. and after that first kid, suddenly it's all headaches, gastro problems or bad backs and you snore so sleep in separate beds

assuming she doesn't just tell you flat out that she did her part and its over

it's a business arrangement, if you had love you wouldn't be having your marriage arranged by your parents
>>
>>35224616
hmhmhmm, good goy
>>
File: 1488211210522.jpg (57KB, 403x537px) Image search: [Google]
1488211210522.jpg
57KB, 403x537px
>>35224585
I live in the uk and the uk has made it so that you must pass a ESOL test in oder to get a (marriage) visa to the uk, I have a cousin that failed the test like 4 times (he had to stay with her in India untill she could come.

I dont think i will be able to get a cute village girl because of these immigration restrictions (which i am ok with) which is a real shame as she would be untainted by western 3rd wave feminism/sluttynes also i would get a worse wife over all.
>>
>>35224718
>sleep in separate beds

Ok, i'd definitely stick with being single if I cant get a gf

honestly what you are telling me sounds worst than being a alone, I dont really know why people do it
>>
>>35224743
I live in the UK as well, so if I wanted to marry a village girl untouched by western feminism etc I would have to do an esol test ?
>>
It's a meme. You won't be cuddling or fucking.
>>
>>35224743
Just want to plant my seed in qt village girl
>>
>>35224854
No she would because she has to get a visa to live in the uk with u (unless u want to luve with her over there).

>>35224947
I dunno man im a pretty big pervert and a village qt would probably just refuse to do 90% of stuff in bed.
>>
>>35225038
Once they get a taste of dick for first time their yours for the taking pretty much whenever
>>
>>35224229
>virgin

Kek, yeah maybe 10 years ago
>>
>>35224229
If the arranged marriage won't damage your reputation or social standing, I don't see why not. Marriage, arranged or not in the end is the same.

The uber perfect 10/10 you could think about is nothing but your ideal, it won't be fulfilled until AI VR waifu era.
Plus, even if you've got your perfect waifu, there's an issue of variety. Human bound to seek some variety and spice in life, no guarantee you woould be satisfied with just one after you've reached your goalpost, you will seek another.

Dating and the whole find your soulmate is also what hinder modern day marriage and family. It just made the youth focusing into ALWAYS trying to find, never making the choice.
I don't imply having choice is bad, it's not like you're unable to choose your mate in arranged marriage.
You still have to choose your bride and shit, main difference often that it's just the parents or elder figures bringing the choices to you instead you're going to wild goose chase.
>>
>>35224229
>virgin
yeah rait
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.