[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we discuss Gun Violence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

ITT we discuss Gun Violence
>>
>violence
My guns not black but it's not a bigger, it doesn't pick itself up and shoot people over smack.
>>
more gun control = less beta revenge shootings

aka, not a life worth living
>>
>>35222681
What is there to discuss?
Amerifats seem pretty happy to maintain the highest rates of gun violence in the first world, the discussion is dead in the water.
>>
>>35222722
why isn't your gun a bigger?
>>
>>35222681
Have mandatory national service and then it's fine to let your citizens arm themselves for defense.

A scared civilian with a gun is a danger to himself and everyone around him. In a mall shooting scenario, if everyone pulled out their guns to try to stop the shooter, a lot of people would be killed in the crossfire. After all, how would each civilian be sure they're shooting at the right shooter when everyone has guns and everyone is firing? They'll all shoot each other.
>>
>>35222681
guns don't kill people
niggers do
>>
>>35222778
Meant to say my gun is black but doesn't mean it's a nigger. Fuck I'm hammered
>>
>>35222776

Because we're not low test eurocucks that are too scared to handle a weapon. The 2nd amendment was made to not have the government have full control of the people. If the government became corrupted and wanted to shove shit ideals down to everyone's throats then the people could fight back against them to put them on check, hence the right to bear arms. But no, dumb eurocucks like you have to bring up "muh violence" while ignoring the fact that yurop is getting fucked in the ass by refugees and Muslims. So much for "peace loving".
>>
>someone told me "I dun liek peepel wif congeald carry bcuz dey wull shoot muh n de gunfite!"
>tell idiot that as part of the concealed carry course, you have to answer a boat load of questions, go through a bunch of scenarios, one including which includes an innocent party behind the target
>elaborated that we are not to shoot unless we know the path behind the target is clear to protect other people and to use the gun as a last resort
>"dun stoopid"
Why are people so damn idiotic about guns? It's like they're mentally retarded or something. You can explain everything to them about what goes on in concealed carry classes, how much training you have to go through, just to get the certification so you can take it to your local sheriff's department to apply for a concealed carry permit. I've never had to draw my pistol because the only situation I've ever been in, I was able to get behind the guy and disarm him.
>>
>>35222681
> No background check
I gotta admit that's the stupidity incarnate of the American gun culture. Really? You don't really have to prove you are not a mental wreck? Really?
Men you guys are dumb. If you want to have guns so much, go for it. But the last time I checked you needed a license to drive a car, how's that any different?
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 655x600px
>>35222681
Not much to say desu
>>
>>35223202
Just fucking write your counter argument normally.
You weren't actually talking to a retarded person or a cartoon dog, jackass, and your strawman makes us all look weak.
>>
>>35223202
Well the issue is that a lot of people might forget whatever training they had. It doesn't stop people from driving cars though.
>>
>>35223195
You really think that citizens could actually hold an armed rebellion against a corrupted government (who commands the military forces) and win?
And you have the audacity to call other people dumb.
>>
>>35223195
So essentially what you're saying is that you fantasize about some dystopian future where you can be in the ebin resistance with your shitty semi auto AR15 and somehow expect to take down the governement with the most powerful military in the world
Do you LARP often maybe?
>>
The guns aren't actually the issue, it's just the liberal excuse to pretend to fix a problem without addressing the real issue. If you actually want to stop violent crime then you need to stop the source of it, not the current tools used to implement it.
>>
File: 123919.jpg (53KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
123919.jpg
53KB, 540x410px
>>35223300

>He doesn't know his US History
>>
>>35223300
yes.

>military doesn't want to kill their neighbors
>every person they kill is one less taxpayer
>every road that gets damaged must be repaired
>the longer the rebellion lasts, the more vulnerable the nation is to foreign invasion

a rebellion could not "defeat" the government in all out warfare, but it can make the war less profitable for the government than acquiescing.
>>
>>35223351
> Read "and win"
>>
>>35223300
Vietnam and Afghanistan
>>
>>35222681
Guns are no longer legal for the same reason they were. They were originally legal, so the people can rebel against the government if it doesn't do whatever the people want it to do. Now the government is so damn powerful that any gun legal to the public would be useless. They could literally send a missile to your house and blow it up like in 1984. The people don't stand a chance. Now guns are legal because muh freedom, despite the fact that guns provide no freedom at all. It is important that guns stay legal, however, to allow for self defense and hunting.
>>
>>35223364
Well that settles it. You are one dumb person. Which is a bit redundant considering you're pro-guns.
>>
Gun culture is largely ppl against it as much as ppl that like to shoot
>>
>>35222681
How about we take the total number of guns deaths, multiply that by whatever value the EPA puts on a life, divide that by the average number guns or bullets sold each year, and put a tax on them?
>>
File: 0QJNKM.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
0QJNKM.png
203KB, 1802x905px
M-MUH DRONES M-MUH MILITARY
>>
File: molymeme.jpg (28KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
molymeme.jpg
28KB, 567x565px
>>35223402
That is truly one radical argument you have there. Upboated
>>
>>35223379
These insurgents had more than semi auto rifles with shit calibers. In that highly unprobably scenario it'd be more likely to have weapons brought to civilians by other NATO countries or something.
>>
>>35223300
>>35223336

>What is the American Civil War

Both of you are retarded as fuck
>>
File: 1488318089664.jpg (99KB, 1563x879px) Image search: [Google]
1488318089664.jpg
99KB, 1563x879px
You're-a-peeins don't like guns and gun games as much, so the video game stores have an entire wall of very specific simulators.
>>
>>35223428

Their weapons were still shit and they didn't have the training of that compared to the US Military. They won because they knew their environment too well, not because they had "better weapons."
>>
>>35223431
You fucking stupid nigger
Are you trying to tell me warfare is the same since the civil war? Holy fucking shit i just got an aneurysm from how retarded your post was, go take a break and think about the stupid garbage you just posted and make sure it doesn't happen again
>>
>>35223473
That's not what i was trying to say at all. You can't deny that the weapons they got were far more effective than .22 ARs. And i'm not talking about only their rifles, they had more equipment that i doubt civilians are allowed to own.
They won because of guerilla tactics, and i really don't believe those would be effective with pea shooters.
Again, this is a stupid scenario to begin with and a weak justification. I don't care much about what americans do with their guns but i keep seeing this argument being used and i think it's absolutely retarded.
>>
>>35223069
>I'm hammered
uh oh, better go in the backyard and shoot yerself some squirrels to sober up
>>
>>35223503

>He thinks I'm referring to the technology back then
>He ironically thinks the WHOLE military will side with the government
>He doesn't know that Former US Army officers led the Union Army
>Same Union Army had a small number of soliders and a huge number of volunteers
>He thinks Military soldiers are just drones with no ideals that follow orders

Holy fuck please stop replying you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>35223195
>imblying I'm a eurocuck

Mate, look at a couple of breaching videos from the marines, having done those drills I know from experience that most civilians wouldn't have a chance in hell at reacting fast enough to survive.
The whole "fight back against the guberment" with no training, scarce supplies, and zero stratigical coordination is fucking retarded.
You have a right to own firearms, however I think there should still be checks and balances in place to stop total retards getting hold of them.
>>
>>35223379
Both of the were absolutely different conditions anon and you know it.
>>
>>35223421
Where would those rebels come from? I seriously can't see this happening in a first world country. It would be squashed before it even starts happening.
>>
>>35223607
>discussion about guns specifically
>buh-but muh civil war
>haha gotcha actually i meant something else i was talking about the soldiers
Oh wow you sure got me you turbosperg
Are you fucking stupid? That makes civilians owning guns even more redundant since they would have at least a good chunk of the military on their side, and therefore access to more effective weapons
I can't imagine what kind of absolute shithole america must be if this is a legitimate concern for you
>>
>>35223593

>You can't deny that the weapons they got were far more effective than .22 ARs
>2,280,875 currently in the US Military
>250,000,000 Civilian Americans
>300,000,000 guns
>Totally shouldnt fight the military xDD

Fucking liberals
>>
>>35223607
>implying soldiers would honestly desert in this day and age
>implying the CIA wouldn't be specifically tasked with killing deserter's families to repress this option

If you wanna fight the bogeyman, you have to accept that the whole civilian militia will be made up of loners, autists, neets, gun nuts, and LARPers.
Anyone with a family, loved ones, security clearance, or something else to lose, would never leave the government side. This is why civil wars that are not started by radical religious or political ideals quickly slow down and die, it requires just the right climate and amount of upset from the parties involved.
Seeing as there are very few things that a large majority of the US agree on any more, I can't see there being any chance of a proper civil war, or rebelion, or habbening, anytime soon.
>>
>>35223336
>You really think that citizens could actually hold an armed rebellion against a corrupted government
Yes, without a shadow of a doubt.

>>35223300
>So essentially what you're saying is that you fantasize about some dystopian future where you can be in the ebin resistance
That's what the founding fathers fantasized about and allowed for in the constitution.
>>
>>35223723
Sounds like your just a fag. A FAG! HA
>>
>>35223680
renegade soldiers couldn't face the government alone. civilian militias with weapons would be a boon, and would give soldiers the motivation to defect
>>35223619
elaborate
>>35223593
>rebels in other countries had better weapons than you
>thus you should give up what weapons you do have
i don't follow your logic.
>>
>>35223680

>He thinks a militia is purely just civilians with shit tier weapons

How can you be this retarded?
>>
>>35223402
Nice ad homien buddo
>>
>>35223723

>Just be a pussy and obey the government!

We need to stop adding estrogen in our food.
>>
>>35223705
>wut is force projection
>wut is superior organisation
>wut is training

Stupid civilians.
It takes (at a minimum) 3 factor advantage of attackers by most estimates to storm a defended position. Now imagine storming a position that is equiped with anti-vehicle and anti-personel emplacements, manned by trained and hardened soldiers, with fucking ARs and Toyota hiluxs.
Imagine trying to take Fort Bragg, you will need over 150,000 to ever truly take it, which without a higher command (gud luck banding together all the spergs under one) is never going to happen.
If you can't take the larger military bases, you're fucked. They will just turn the US in Iraq m.2 and will have all their little supporters living in shanty towns on the outskirts while they drive convoys out looking around the clock looking to BTFO of any rebels, while the mass of retards arrayed against them eventually tears itself apart due to not being organised in any formal way.

When shit hits the fan, who is your CO? where do you report to? what is your defensible position? what training have you had for the situation?
The military would stomp this rebelion within 3 days due to fast reaction than a mob of retards, and even if for arguments sake they didn't, they would be able to comfortably wait it out.
>>
>>35223874
Leave it to a bootlicker to suggest we just roll over and take it up the ass if the government went tyrant.
>>
>>35223874

>Implying the militia won't use weapons such as IEDs
>Implying they won't blend in and look just like the military
>Implying they won't have it easy to destroy key infrastructure because of the very same reason above
>>
>>35223874
They don't need to storm defended positions since they're in the factories, the wheat fields, the infrastructure etc. of the government they're fighting at the very start of the battle. Not to mention the friends and families of the soldiers they're fighting, or that significant amounts of soldiers would defect, sabotage or rebel if told to attack their countrymen.
>>
>>35223976
>implying the militia will have access to ide's
>>
File: gun control btfo.png (281KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
gun control btfo.png
281KB, 960x960px
Really makes me think about the oregano on my pizza.
>>
>>35223958
Fine, fight friendo.
Just be aware that you are gonna martyr yourself just to be condemned for the rest of history as some kind of radical faction of autists.

I am trying to suggest a nation wide network of militia cells who have a plan and train often, but that would be "taking it up the ass" right? I mean, no need to ensure you stand a chance at winning a fight, just start one xd.

In all honesty, if there was a network of at least 500,000 members with access to likely around 3-4 million volunteers, all acting under the same high comand in small cells whichcan be gathered into combat effective clusters quickly, with mixed element divisions available (artillery, air support, naval support), you would have a chance, a handful of LARP groups hiding in the woods shooting each other as often as the military is a actual waste of time.
>>
>>35223997
Everyone has access to IED's.
>>
>>35223976
>there are now rebel spies within the military

Literally when. when has this ever happened in a first world military? Have you ever been in?
This is the fucking reason anyone with access anywhere needs ID and a security clearance at all times.
Also
>militia now have a communication network to organise IED placement and key infrastructure destruction
>EWAR spooks will never listen in xd

>>35223995
Except they wouldn't attack, as there are few civilians on any base that would just start killing.
The army would be put on high alert for a domestic terrorist threat, and told to shoot anyone who approaches the base with a weapon.
You gotta understand that being a rebel is not gonna give you a moral high-ground with enlisted milfags, you are a threat that we get briefed on every year. You are a domestic terrorist who is going to be forced to attack mil bases if you want to sieze control.
>>
>>35224161

>Implying people in the military won't defect if a civil war happened
>Implying supply chains aren't located here in the United States
>Implying people who are against the military are still going to make ammo for the military
>>
>>35224280
>implying people with families, friends, and careers in the military will defect ever
>implying the average militia member knows enough to act upon disrupting the supply chain with zero instructions
>implying the military doesn't already have a massive weapon stockpile

Nigro, you need a chain of command and a plan if you wanna fight the guberment, otherwise you are all gonna go down within 3 days.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.