[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls watch harem animes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 226602.jpg (822KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
226602.jpg
822KB, 1920x1080px
Do girls watch harem animes?
>>
Tenchi was awesome but that's the only one that comes to mind. It's only a harem anime second to being scifi so it's cooler than some gay soap opera crap.
>>
I like anime as much as the next guy, but I cannot stand harem, it is just fucking awful every single time. I get why people watch it, just baffles me how they can actually put up with it.
>>
>>35222556
no, its fucking stupid, im sick of it
and im also soooo fucking sick of "sort-of-harem" animes that pretend to not be harem but at the end they actually are, its disgusting

im also sick of all those animes with one guy and a shitton of girls even if they arent harems
how fucking thirsty can otakus even be

ok im calm now

pd: and for the record i despise reverse harems too, every guy looks the same
>>
File: utaha.jpg (893KB, 1300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
utaha.jpg
893KB, 1300x2000px
Not normally. Sometimes I'll choose one and watch it if it catches my interest.

>>35222668 sticks with me because (1) it's an actual harem, not pseudo-harem (2) all the characters stick with you, and (3) it focuses on other cool things than romcom drama.
>>
>>35223082
Fuck, I was agreeing with you until the reverse harem part. I don't think we watch the same shit as I've never seen a reverse harem where they all look the same. Although it could be because I never watch schoolyard tough.
>>
I read hentai about it. I hate weak male leads, so watching an anime would just annoy me.
>>
>>35223557
eh, i guess Akatsuki No Yona was pretty good but thats it
>>
>>35223614
That is exactly what was on my mind lmao
>>
>>35223761
akatsuki no yona its more of an adventure-harem, since the plot is focused on the adventure (even though the romance its very important) its far better than the standar harem that pretends to have a plot and is just "romance" sjdfsafkl

anyways greato tasto
>>
File: pepe_snaps.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_snaps.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>35223611
>I hate weak male leads
Just like every other girl
>>
>>35223881
very true, in most cases a show is destined to be shit when the romance becomes more than just a sub genre. You should give Hakuouki a go if you haven't already, seems to be up your alley.
>>
Many of them like Ouran High School Host Club.
>>
hurr dhurr im a fembot and i love kinky hentai xd
Joke aside, i had a friend from highschool who loved watching trash anime, she went on streaming websites and just pick randomly or the most popular ones so she ended up watching a lot of harem and told me it was pretty funny but that's all.
She's sweet but overweight so i didnt wanted to gf her
>>
>>35225312
Think your looking for a different website m8. It's called reddit
>>
Yeah and I play waifu mobages too, but that's because I'm a homo
>>
File: Screenshot_20170302-114712.png (234KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170302-114712.png
234KB, 1080x1920px
Thanks for reminding me it's fap time, OP.

http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/15784/1/victim-girls-11-teary-red-eyes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.