[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incest Stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (2MB, 2361x3494px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 2361x3494px
Are you attracted to any family members, /r9k/? Have you ever had a sexual experience with one? Tell us about it.
>>
>>35222228
My cousin (female) tried to give me the succ or touch my peepee or something one time but we were caught before anything could happen
>>
>>35222307
Why don't you try it again? Nobody can stop you this time.
>>
Tried to dick my cousin once when she was asleep
>>
>>35222228
my family has framed pictures of me making out with my cousin when I was like 2 or 3, she's 10 years older than me

there's nothing between us though kek

wish I had the pics on hand but here's a pic of her in her prime, I guess
>>
>>35222358
Well because she started it and I was innocent even though everything thought I was the dirty bird

>be like 13 years old
>staying at aunt & uncle's house for some family event during vacation
>sleep in the basement on the couch, femcousin's room is upstairs
>on the last night, get woken up
>it's femcousin
>"anon, come with me"
>okay what
>she leads me to the closet
>closes the door
>I'm half asleep still
>she looks at me and doesn't say anything
>finally red flag goes off
>hear footsteps upstairs
>she turns the light off
>put her finger on my lips to tell to keep quiet
>finally closet door opens and her dad turns the light on
>tells femcousin to go back to bed
>I go back to bed too
>I wake up thinking it was a weird dream
>my siblings are all HAHA ANON TRIED TO KISS HIS COUSIN
>I try to say i didn't and of course no one believes me
>femcousin is too shy to say anything
>everyone thought I had my cousin as a practice gf even though I didn't

I wouldn't do anything now because we're old and gross and fat, or at least I am.
>>
No, the only family members I've ever slept with were yours.
>>
My sister used to get very close to me.

We've kissed (properly made out), and she also showed me her pussy. She would always try look at my dick, and when she caught me naked once, remarked how big it is.

If your thinking how that sounds too fanfic-y to be true, well I am afraid it never went anywhere beyond that. Even if it seemed obvious that she would have done stuff with me, I was always too nervous.

With that being said, my friends have all been semi-open about wanting to fuck her. I admit the thought kinda turns me on. One friend figured out as much, and got talking to me about threesomes with her and stuff. Doubt anything would ever happen still, but yeah. Really hot fap fuel.

(Very slightly related, but I think she may actually have done stuff with at least one of my friends, and maybe our cousin too. Don't know for sure.)
>>
I like my cousin, pretty good lkg, some friend's moms rarely- u ppl way wierd
>>
Gave step-sis a feel a couple of times and used to spy on her.

It's okay because we're not bloodrelated
>>
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DdZLfasMPOU4&ved=0ahUKEwizkry-tbbSAhVSzmMKHUMrBsUQo7QBCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNE6gpggv9VkxPVmi_OsKQXgTJJC5g&sig2=v0JrvDJopxL_hgK6FEmlpg Stacy's mom
>>
>>35222588
Your sister sounds like a whore
>>
File: Hentai (16).jpg (469KB, 1158x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Hentai (16).jpg
469KB, 1158x1413px
>>35222841
Maybe she is, maybe she isn't, but thinking about what might have happened, or might be happening, turns me on either way
>>
bump my sister
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.