[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a better feeling in this world , than watching people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1484624474171.png (49KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484624474171.png
49KB, 633x758px
Is there a better feeling in this world , than watching people fail? It just brings me so much inner joy watching others falter.
>>
>>35222154
succeeding and being proud of your friends and family succeeding alongside you.
>>
>>35222154
Then your entire life must be a blast to watch.
>>
>>35222154
>Is there a better feeling in this world , than watching people fail
Yes.

Watching them fail while they're watching you succeed.

This brings one very fond memory back.

>be about 19, it was like a decade ago
>still at uni before I decided I couldn't be bothered
>some oral exam
>we enter the exam room 2 at a time
>paired at random with a hot chick
>ace the exam but also use every pause she makes to make myself look better while pretending I'm trying to help her but I know I'm actually confusing her and interrupting her thought process
>she's in tears as we leave the exam room
>she gets an F
Fucking roastie, I showed her who's boss.

The overpowering feeling of job well done, I can still feel it now. And it feels good, so good.

Just watching people fail is nice and all, but it just doesn't compare.
>>
File: 1469435063044.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1469435063044.gif
2MB, 420x420px
Nope. The only way to make it better is to be the one who caused the other's failure. Exercising your power on others to make them feel terribly is so good.
>>
>>35222154
it's partly why I'm on this board, I love reading about people who are complete failures, the NEET recovery threads or the suicidal threads can almost make me hard sometimes, it's just this superior smugness knowing that my life is so much better than others that gets me off I guess.
>>
>have adopted chinese stepsister
>basic bitch
>trumptard
>quickly getting fat
>chin has been engulfed
>will never get someone as attractive as me
>>
>>35223094
doubt she got an F or cried. I'm sure your making that part up.
>>
>>35222154
I love watching others suffer. As long as it's not me, it's fine and to moralfags like >>35222810
Fuck yourself, as if you're any different.
>>
watching rich/powerful/famous people die is the discerning connoisseur's schadenfreude
>>
>>35223465
The best is one they die doing something stupid like crashing a sports car.
>>
>>35223644
The best is when they lose their kids/grandkids then die.
>>
>>35223658
>mfw cucking my dad by being antinatalist
>>
>>35222154
Are you British? If not, you should visit. It's our raison d'etre.
>>
>>35222154
Schadenfreude originally
>>
>>35223385
Nope.

She absolutely cried, I literally saw tears as I watched her talk to her circle of normies right out the door. I humiliated her and showed her just how much she didn't belong at an institution of learning to the point where she just couldn't not externalize it.

Don't get me wrong, she wasn't crying like a normie would when someone close to them dies. It was more like a kid trying not to cry when her gold fish dies.

There were no moans but there were tears, and a very satisfyingly convulsed facial expression.

I learned she failed the exam later on when the results were announced. It felt so good. And nobody is taking this memory away from me.
>>
>>35223260
Matt wouldn't endorse that message at all. He'd growl
>This city has no need for scum like you
and then clock you in the gabber. So there.
>>
>>35223831
you sure you aren't making up stories to cope for failing out of uni?
>>
File: (9).jpg (947KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
(9).jpg
947KB, 2000x2000px
>girl that dislikes me has a meltdown at work, ends up crying
It felt good, but it wouldve felt better if i had caused it and there was no way to find me as the culprit
>>
>>35223804
Will it be getting cheaper to visit with Brexit damaging their economy? I think I'd still prefer to spend more time in the rest of the continent and not need to touch money made with beef fat.
>>
>>35223831
Boy I love hearing about roasties getting toasty.

I'm with you anon I did this once to a girl in a group job interview and man did it feel so good
>>
>>35223429
>Fuck yourself, as if you're any different.
sounds like someone's conscience is catching up with them
>>
>>35223899
Literally the entirety of Europe is going to be swallowed up by Globalist kikery, and we alone have saved ourselves. They are all fucked thanks for the machinations of the Fourth Reich, and they are salty as fuck that we're not falling for their tricks. They have no money and they will go down in Jihadi flames.
>>
>>35223922
>group job interview
how terrible.
>>
>>35223982
Yes, please continue your fearmongering to keep Americans out so I don't have to deal with them when I visit again more cheaply.

Brexit was fucking stupid because you still need to comply with EU regulations when doing business with them. So it's like you're in the EU without benefits.
>>
>>35223885
That's funny. I don't feel like telling you my life's story, so you won't know why I find what you said funny, but yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm not making this up.
>>
>>35224084
We haven't completed Brexit yet so you can only speculate about what it will entail. And another thing: Americans 'gave' us Family Guy and the jokes are often shit or just mean-spirited derision of people I've never heard of. So fuck them too.
>>
>>35224143
Sorry about Family Guy. The last time I watched it, didn't laugh once, and decided I've outgrown it, the entire episode was spend reiterating the "joek" that Tom Cruise is short. IDGAF about height because I'm queer, but that shit fucks up straight guys. Family guy punches down too much and doesn't understand "brevity is the soul of wit". I wish Seth MacFarlane had boarded that plane on 9/11.
>>
>>35224263
Fair enough then, apology accepted. It was my fault for putting it on while I'm in bed though, even though there's fuck all else on. The humour is at its best when it's more gentle.
>>
>>35224424
Ever watch American Dad\!? I liked how it had a plot instead of just being a clumsy series of jokes.
>>
>>35224510
I did like it much more to begin with but that became too samey. The formula: Stan has an old-fashioned or bigoted opinion but after some wacky hijinks he learns his lesson and we can all agree that liberal values are correct. Also, probably a side plot with Hayley or Steve.
>>
>>35223094
The step up from Watching them fail while they're watching you succeed is also proving them wrong as you watch them fail and you succeed. The best feel to show all your naysayers that they were wrong.
>>
>>35222154
>Is there a better feeling in this world than watching people fail? It just brings me so much inner joy watching others falter.

Just as any repulsive man, I've never lacked my share of bad angels whispering in my ear. There are dragons of wrath and incubi of frustrated desire. Yet not a single one has ever been more persistent than the imp of Schadenfreude.

This seems perplexing at first thought. No vice so lacking in satanic majesty as the nasty bit of joy inspired by someone else coming to harm. Yet of all the demons plaguing a monster, its the hardest to exorcise. You see the attractive man whose the fiancee has cheated on him even though women have fawned over him his entire life. The lovely woman who has never looked at you with anything other than disgust breaks down into tears in your presence because she suspects her beloved has been unfaithful. And a part of you rejoices.

That response isn't purely spite. For once, you witness a human singed by Hell-fire when you, an abomination, has spent his life bathed in it. In that single instant, the chasm between the beautiful and the ugly, the adored and despised, has closed just a tiny bit. A man has, at long last, become enough like a monster for the monster to consider himself something like a man. The marriage of Heaven and Hell would be horrifying for an angel, to be sure. But for a demon it would be the closest to salvation it could ever hope for.

Sadly, like all devils, the imp of Schadenfreude is a liar and the pleasure it offers empty. The beautiful man or woman who felt the sting of being unwanted one moment is wanted again the next. Someone else will inevitably desire them, provide them affection, and that brief sojourn in Hell will become nothing more than a fitful nightmare forgotten seconds after the sun rises. That hint of sweetness the monster tasted when he believed a man could be just as debased as he becomes bitter ash the moment Nature intervenes and proves him wrong.
>>
>>35222154
Robots are probably the worst people on Earth.
>>
>>35222154
Isn't that how women think? Robots confirmed for women.
>>
if that certain person is full of vanity and contempt then yes its great
>>
>I CAN'T SUCCEED, SO NOBODY ELSE SHOULD EITHER THE POST.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.