[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is running 2 miles every day at a medium pace enough to burn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1037495-aa.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1037495-aa.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
Is running 2 miles every day at a medium pace enough to burn fat my body and get it to look ok? I've been running 2-4 miles almost every day for the past 2 or so weeks and I'm wondering if I need to add other exercises
>>
Are you fat? Because diet is 95% of weight loss.
>>
>>35222133
I mean not really, I'm about average I think but I have a gut I want to get rid of, staring at my belly makes me angry
>>
Don't get shinny splints
>>
>>35222107
Should be enough if you don't pig out
When I decided to get slimmer, I just started walking everywhere
It's been a year since I last used a bus/car/anyothershit to get somewhere , and honestly, it's not as bad as you think.
>>
>>35222107
that's the right direction. i used to run a fuck ton and now i have no stomach. make sure to stretch
>>
>>35222107
I ran about 9 km three times a week for a couple of months, and I ended up with visible abs about two weeks in.
I wasn't fat to begin with, somewhat average, but never had abs before.
>>
>>35222133
95% is bullshit. The mistake people make is that they set time aside to work out for a small fraction of the day and overwork themselves. The reward is not so great, you don't get what you put in, you need to be "active" THROUGHOUT the entire day. Not sitting on your ass for more than 4 hours.
>>
>>35222753
Damn good for you dude, that's my main goal here is to just get through that little layer of fat I have
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.