[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you almost constantly high? How often do you use drugs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1485908778178.jpg (1MB, 1089x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1485908778178.jpg
1MB, 1089x1089px
Are you almost constantly high?
How often do you use drugs?
>>
File: 144113449145.png (376KB, 940x720px) Image search: [Google]
144113449145.png
376KB, 940x720px
never used them
>>
high on weed 24/7, klopin is dropped twice a day to stop all of my consciousness thoughts... nothing is worse then being a lonely manlet in this society....
>>
>>35221804
>klopin is dropped twice a day to stop all of my consciousness thoughts...
How long have you been doing this? You're likely addicted to benzos now. That's not good.
>>
>>35221804
I'm sure your height is the problem with you, everything else is top notch. You fucking retarded piece of shit, spare us your embarrassing presence and kill yourself.
>>
>>35221652
Is it possible to get high off of caffeine? I've never used anything other than caffeine so I wouldn't know, but right now I feel pretty weird after downing all that caffeine.
>>
File: 1442022356364.jpg (366KB, 653x635px) Image search: [Google]
1442022356364.jpg
366KB, 653x635px
On a hiatus for the time being.

I've done a huge chunk of psychedelics: LSD, DMT, Salvia, Ayahusca, DOM, Psilocybin, Amanita Muscaria, Mescaline, 420, plenty of other herbs and some RCs so far

but I'm still missing out on Mad Honey and Iboga.
>>
I'm literally high on weed for 90% of my awake time (10% being when I wake up to roll up, and between highs)

If I don't get high the depressive thoughts don't stop and I feel like complete shit
>>
>>35221804
exact same except no klopin. There is nolife for a manlet

>>35221844
I wouldnt mind the normies if they didnt shit up the board. The verbal abuse is for /b/ hombre, robots are comfy
>>
>>35221652
I chug down just under 2oz per day (13oz per week) of kratom. Then when I get home from work I get hammered. And as often as I have extra money, I'll spend my nights snorting Oxymorphone.
>>
File: 843200_1335280068511_322_287.jpg (35KB, 322x287px) Image search: [Google]
843200_1335280068511_322_287.jpg
35KB, 322x287px
>>35221970
same dude

Its like freeing your thoughts of self-pitty. Making you able to enjoy what you are used to. A way to stop worrying about your problems.
But believe me when I say this: It is not good that your sense of urgency has diminished, as a cost for your addiction.
I'm addicted and still work. But I don't know how long I can keep this up. You should probably consider a solution for your troubles, too.
This I write to all addicts, consider your actions.
>>
>>35221652
I'm always on tramadol
It gives me a speedy opiate high and lasts long
>>
>>35222283
>This I write to all addicts, consider your actions.
Damn, I couldn't go six hours without smoking without getting agitated and depressed. I don't know how Imma get myself out of this one.
>>
>>35221880
>get high
No, but caffeine can fuck you up in unfun ways.
When I was 17 and stupid I ate a bunch of caffeine pills (around 2.4 grams of pure caffeine.)
What followed was 18 hours of living hell: absolutely unable to sleep; extreme nausea, trying to puke up the pills but can't; scary fucking hallucinations of demons/shadow beings and disembodied voices; chest pain and very rapid heart rate; muscle spasms, especially painful in my jaw and neck.
I'd recommend avoiding high-dose caffeine.
>>
>>35221831
I honestly don't care, I'm just glad im less aware of my own suffering

>>35221844
you are right I am also bipolar. I have tried once before, it was the most blissful and heartwarming experience i had since having the only gf i ever had. failure was a fluke in my knot, I know i wont fail next time because i no longer fear death, I felt it and its just a warm blackness.
>>
>>35221652
Always baked. Never not baked. Been baked for years now. It's weird when I don't smoke now. I don't know how to stop. It's not LMAO anymore.
>>
>>35222582
>i also ate three of those
>Never wanted to touch pills again
>>
Just drank a little over a bottle of Nyquil. Probably around 270mg of DXM with a little over 100mg of Doxylamine. What am I in for?
>>
>>35221652
I live in a ghetto as fuck Eastern European place and let's just say it's not a very friendly place to a robot. So even if drugs are everywhere around me, I can't get any, because I'm bullied and seen as a low status virgin loser or whatever.

>tfw
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.