[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the main thing I learn is how im oppressed as a person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 262x192px
>tfw the main thing I learn is how im oppressed as a person of color and how to protect my family and comunity againts the swat.
I just wanted to learn science so I could help others learn and for humanity to grow , not be sad and paranoid. I was born here.
>>
>>35220532
Black walter white fuck off
>>
No one is oppressing you.
>>
>>35220670
Yeah I understand what you mean but there is always that one person who is racist against anyone of color who gets a low grade. My family doesn't want me to study science but become a lowyer to make money and help immigrants
"are you retarded!"
Thanks though.
>>
Study abroad in a university that hasn't been cucked by the diversity police
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35220532
This is very upsetting and I shouldn't have a smug face.
>>
>>35220532
For the love of God, you people are not "opressed" anymore. If anything, all of your affirmative action bullshit gives you an advantage in life. Stop whining.
>>
>>35220532
>Uh buh buh buhg I'm oppressed because bad shit happened to my ancestors 400 years ago

If you're here legally and aren't breaking the law, you're fine, retard. Just like white people who are here legally and aren't breaking the law are fine.
>>
>>35222426
I'm complaint that all I learn is that. We all know that it happens I the past and slowmy but surely we are all becoming together. I'm complaining that this is ALL we talk about. Little bit about other subject. But I guess it a is a bit of a privilege.
>>
>>35220922
I'm having trouble deciphering what you mean here. Do you want to become a scientist?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.