[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good afternoon losers, In my career as a pscyhologist, I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

Good afternoon losers,

In my career as a pscyhologist, I have to deal with an endless stream of aspie fucks. I try to be professional, but you how alcohol can loosen your tongue...

Tell me your problems and I'll tell you what I REALLY think.
>>
alchie is bad

i don't know why people willingly drink toxic

also omg is season 3 out?
>>
I sit in my room and watch the days pass everyday. I go to one of the largest universities in the state, and yet I have not a single friend. I can barely keep up with school. All I do is lay around and smoke weed
>>
I notice a lot of people in this profession are bitter and talk shit about the people they "help"
>>
>>35220123

If you had spend 40 hours living to literally the worst people on earth, you'd be bitter too.
>>
>>35220059
I'm afraid of finding a job because I don't want to waste my life away in front of a computer, so I lift like a motherfucker to compensate the pain.
>>
>>35220114

PUT. YOURSELF. OUT. THERE.

jesus christ why do you geniuses think you can live a life in your bedroom.
>>
>>35220059
l want to fuck Tina Fey's ass
>>
>>35220175

This may shock you, fuckface, but there are non-desk jobs on this planet.
>>
>>35220195

Everybody does.
>>
My girlfriend cheated on me, and I don't know what to do. This was a month ago. I really love her and she keeps telling me she loves me too. I feel incredibly bad. It wasn't sex, just a kiss. I already broke up with her but I'm seriously thinking of taking her back because I love her too much. What do?
>>
>>35220205
Damn, next level logic right there. Have you considered that I may have a title in the field and I could get paid more because of it? That there are no fucking jobs where I live? That the few entry level ones abuse their workers because the government doesn't give a shit? And what did you have in mind, retail? Flipping burgers? Cleaning cars? Sucking dick? You truly opened my eyes you disgraceful piece of garbage, fuck you and fuck your thread.
>>
>>35220059
Doing a 5 years meme study to give a generic advice any random dude outside can give.

I am laughing at you right now.
>>
>>35220059
I can't have real conversations with people and i am too anxious around everyone. Had a gf a year ago.. still can't get another one or even sex. Help pls
>>
>>35220059
How common are cases of lady pscyhologists raping their patients?
>>
>>35220392
I'd also like to know this. Preferably in the UK.
>>
>>35220059
>alcoholic psychologist
How do you not kill yourself when you get paid to tell others how to sort their life out knowing your own is basically a bad punchline?
>>
File: 1488398637034.jpg (16KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1488398637034.jpg
16KB, 600x581px
fuck off kevin
origi
>>
File: 1487268161967.png (29KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1487268161967.png
29KB, 354x286px
I constantly hear voices, especially at night, so I listen to loud music to drown them out. also I have no empathy for people and only feel regret when I have to face a consequence. also, I never show any emotions, hardly feel emotions other than apathy and anger, and also I have no interest in making friends or relationships, I want to rape the fuck out of this girl at my school though because she looks real young, almost like a real life loli.
how fucked am i?
>>
File: 5aed1ef7d1-1486750362688.jpg (7KB, 248x168px) Image search: [Google]
5aed1ef7d1-1486750362688.jpg
7KB, 248x168px
>>35220714
Beyond salvation-tier
Holy fuck
>>
>>35220714
kys, schizo
>>
>>35221440
wow, ur mean
>>
i am a huge alcoholic, can't remember when i last ate or showered, think of suicide constantly
>>
>>35220714
You are much like me. But I only hear voices sometimes. I need to listen to loud music when I go to sleep.

I have a good job in IT and a house. I live an objectively comfy life. Apparently I'm much older than you, so maybe you'll end up like me.

I'm not happy though. I've never been happy. But I'm used to it, so it's fine.
>>
>>35220059
Dr. Bullshit PhD, Bologna university graduate in applied horseshit.
>>
>>35220059

Whats your dead end career like and not being a real doctor?
>>
Go to Agnes Scott or Emory, suicide thoughts become real
>>
File: 1487182265586.jpg (163KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
1487182265586.jpg
163KB, 720x747px
>>35220168
>he`s on r9k
>he`s probably here all the time, given the nature of the board

kek, everbody here can relate
>>
>>35220059
there is no problems which present before oneself but merely challenges
>>
I've got severe OCD, bipolar type 1, exclusive necrophilia and I too am an alcoholic.

I fear that my psychologist and psychiatrist laugh about me behind my back. Be honest OP
>>
Kek dr cuckie couldn't handle 3 posts on here have fun blowing your brains out in less than 5 years of your shit job probably thought being social means shit and isn't a real skill outside getting laid
>>
>>35220714

>also I have no empathy for people and only feel regret when I have to face a consequence. also, I never show any emotions, hardly feel emotions other than apathy and anger, and also I have no interest in making friends or relationships

Sometimes i wish i was like this. I hate the fact that emotions and empathy have to cloud my otherwise analytical thinking. Not trying to sound like a fedoralord, its just hard to be an empathetic person and have emotions when the world only rewards those who move through life as a borderline psychopath.
>>
File: 1488253403608.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488253403608.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>35221417
>>35221440
thanks guys
>>35221555
yeah I'm not happy either, the best feeling I can get to is apathetic or bitter sweet. thinking of getting into IT too.
best we can hope for is to maintain a level being "alright"
>>35221979
it's alright, makes living like a degenerate a lot easier. but it also comes with a complete incapability to connect with others, extreme loneliness, and the majority of people hating you.
everything has a catch
>>
>>35220059
I'm poor...I've been bullied by police, doctors and lawyers and have no money to pay any of them. People in high positions at jobs I have don't take me seriously enough and slack off yet expect me to do a better job than them, I have to clean up after people who are impulsive and make poor decisions thereby passing on their problems onto me and those I care about
>>
File: 1488382133395.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488382133395.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>35222355

>but it also comes with a complete incapability to connect with others, extreme loneliness, and the majority of people hating you

Kek, i still have all of this. If you geniunely cannot feel any empathy for others or emotions other than anger you are probably a literal psychopath, and trust me its much better than the other side of the coin. I have empathy, i sympathize with the weak and disadvantaged people, and i have more emotions than i would like to have. I also have a tendency to search for the truth no matter how harsh it is, and im analytical in my thinking, which actually makes things worse as im aware of how much of a cruel shithole this world is but unlike other people who think like me i cannot seem to block out the side in me which geniunely cares about people. I hate it and would do a lot to get rid of it.
>>
Suck a dick, OP, I want to believe I have the ability to have more friendships that fulfill me and the ability to have a relationship but my experiences lead to believe such is not the case.
My increased isolation and grief have turned me into a bitter person who wears pain as a badge of honor allowing me to deflect pain into pride further separating me from everyone else. The thought of opening up to people is scary and I feel that as soon as I start speaking my true emotions to someone, I won't be able to hold back anymore and what I have repressed my whole life will surface out.

Now what, fuccboi?
>>
>>35220059
What the fuck did you expect you worthless piece of shit
>>
I wanted Andrea to fuck Kimmy, but she didn't.
>:((((
>>
>>35222621
well that fucking sucks.
yeah, being psycho definitely sounds better than that shit.
>>
my girlfreind only does what i want and she is nervous around me because i intimidate her. what do i do?
>>
>>35223552
Ok, where's the problem?
>>
I had posted this in a thread before, but
>laying in bed
>staring at cat statue
>start to get visual distortions
>kinda like everything is outlined in weird vibrant colors
>get a weird feeling that is similar to being on laughing gas at the dentist
>finally snap out of t after about 5 minutes

What happened, I've never used drugs of any kind with an exception of my prescribed medication (Prozac) which I have been taking for about 4 years.
>>
>>35220059

I'm a 26 year old virgin with no job. I dropped out of college and was a NEET for 3 years before getting a part time job. I left left that job after 2 years because it was awful and no chance of advancement. Now I'm back in community college trying to finish my degree.

I have a small group of friends from high school, but don't see them very often. I am anxious around others and haven't had a new set of friends for the last 10 years.

I have lost interest in most of my hobbies and just spend all day browsing the internet, watching tv, or playing chess (badly). I live at home with my parents.

I see very little hope for my future and generally think that I am just filling time and trying to do the bare minimum to make my parents think things are ok. I think I will most likely kill myself after they die.

What should I do? Is there any hope for me?
>>
>>35220059
>pscyhologist
Why did you fail at psychiatry?
Also I considered going to a psychologist before but I get the feeling a female one may try to sexually prey on me and that's makes me feel slightly uncomfortable since I'd rather talk to a female than a male.
>>
>>35223706
>Also
I meant to phrase that as a question. How likely is it a female psychologist would try to stalk me if I'm really good at laying pipe?
>>
>>35220059
y u never respond
>>
>>35220123
>>35220168
>>35221716
Yeah, this is why I never liked psychologists. Always knew they were fake. Fuck em
>>
>>35223623
you opened your third eye
>>
>>35223623
I've been on Prozac and I swear, I've gotten the exact same fucking thing multiple times, and it was always at night. I would wake up feeling baked as fuck laughing thinking that the world is great my vision would be distorted as fuck. You're actually the first other person like me that I've heard of who has had these "Prozac hallucinations".
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.