[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw insecure low self esteem girls turn me on like nothing else

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1484775180429.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484775180429.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
>tfw insecure low self esteem girls turn me on like nothing else
>>
>>35220029
Of course you do, you need an insecure girl for your manipulative, predatory behaviour to work
>>
>>35221381
>he uses the British spelling
I see that you enjoy anal stimulation
>>
>>35221381
Who are you talking to? Chads aren't allowed here.
>>
>>35221419
Well, COLOUR me surprised. I suppose you want to be the CENTRE of attention with that FLAVOURless HUMOUR of yours. Perhaps you need to put more LABOUR into your posts. I apologiSe if I've left you paralySed.
>>
>>35220029
I have the opposite reaction now after having tried to be friends with/date girls with low self esteem. It's fucking exhausting having to reassure them that they're not worthless every two seconds.
>>
>>35221519
think i'm having an aneurysm guys
>>
>he falls for the insecurity meme

Every girl says they're insecure, some even ask their rich parents to get them sessions with a psychologist in order to make their act more convincing
The truth is they're really just faking it to trick people into feeling compassion for them

Whenever a girl told me she was self-conscious it took me only minutes to figue out they were full of shit
>>
File: 1466133025129.png (130KB, 412x490px) Image search: [Google]
1466133025129.png
130KB, 412x490px
>>35221381
This
>tfw you constantly tell her how lucky she is that you are dating her and joke about her mistakes so she won't forget it
As long as I don't do anything stupid she will stay together with me until I can find a better girl.
>>
duh, because you think you might have a chance with them.

but in reality they only fuck chad too.
>>
I really like them because that's the only kind of girls I can date, and I want to "rehab" them but as >>35221618 said it's kind of tiring to be with someone that doesn't fully accept your compliments.
>inb4 Chad get out
>>
>>35222226
Well no shit the ones that say they are are lying, like come on that's so obvious it goes without saying. Like how a girl will say she's not like all the others.

But of course there are insecure girls out there, but they obviously won't parade it around.
>>
>>35221618

This.

Having to tend to them every single day gets old.

>im crying anon pls help me
>>
>>35220029
I dont know if it was this pictures intended effect but it really made me go HMMM
>>
>>35220029
post more of that effay qt
>>
>>35220029
BE MY BF PLS
pastrami
>>
>>35220029
My type too, for exactly the reasons >>35221381
outlines. It's just too good. That feel cannot be beaten. I fucking love preying on vulnerable girls. They love it too, so where's the harm? They are worthless and deserve nothing better than what I do to them. To become an all-controlling God of another person's life is about the most arousing situation that exists.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.