[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad & Son Relationships (the non gay type)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: scan0001.jpg (738KB, 1706x1229px) Image search: [Google]
scan0001.jpg
738KB, 1706x1229px
How was your relationship with your dad growing up, was it okay, good, or shit?

>tfw I got the bald gene from him now
>>
>>35219561
He's a good man, but I can't really hold a conversation with him.
I think it's best we stay distant, I love and appreciate him for raising me, but we're really opposites.
>>
>>35219561
my dad was a low inhib alpha male

i know this because he left my mom as soon as she got pregnant
>>
he's foreign and he won't stop asking me when the next season of "Attack the Titan" comes out.
>>
It was pretty neutral growing up. When we finally started to develop a friendlier relationship with each other he became a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.
>>
Dad's job is to make you gtfo.
>>
File: 1487956353138.jpg (41KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487956353138.jpg
41KB, 462x500px
My dad take me out lot of country he's like traveling around. And lot of activities (ski or whatever)

but otherhand he is very strict when i was kid he beat the shit off me and throwing something but he will bot gonna do this anymore he realize that was bad

Yeah he's reapectable he has business and nice guy

I have complex relationship with my dad but i'm not expressing well
>>
>>35219602
Opposites in what sense?

>>35219561
Comfy photo OP. Your father looks excited to be there.
>>
>>35219824
What country are you from?

Skiiing suggests Europe, yet you talk like a gook or south american.
>>
File: 1484792294863s.jpg (3KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1484792294863s.jpg
3KB, 250x164px
>>35219888
woowipie my english
>>
>>35219561
we barely talked when i was a kid and since my parents divorced we talk very rarely.The last time i talked to him was like october of last year.
>>
>>35219561
My dad was a stay-at-home alcoholic when my parents were together and my mom worked 3 jobs to support us and got us to skating lessons and soccer on time.

He has since been homeless and died, and I'm not mad at him for any of the crazy stuff he did because he was mentally ill. he was innocent. he thought he had cancer and then when it turned out he didn't, he thought the aliens cured it.
All that he had when he died was his truck. It's been almost a year and I said I was going to sell it but I don't want to. I don't want to take his things out of it. I want it to stay exactly how I remember. It even has his last cigarette in the ash tray.

he had a cat named Bear and I don't know what happened to him. Dad said he was psychic.

I miss my dad so much. I talk about him every day.
>>
File: dad.jpg (49KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
49KB, 720x960px
>>35219943
>>35219561
this was my dad when he was way younger and also the only picture I have of him.
>>
Dad did lot of cool stuff, but then gtfo
>>
>>35219970
Yo dude he seems like a legend
>>
>>35219561
Pretty great, I'm the only one of my siblings who has regular conversations with him and he's always told me stories from his life since I was a baby. I think the reason why most of my siblings estranged from him is because my mom always pushed him out of the picture. Legally my parents are divorced but they still came together every now and then to raise us up. My dad told me that while he regretted marrying my mom, he's thankful for me existing since I'm the only person who can relate to him in a sense. Also both of my brothers are deadbeats while I'm the only wagecuck so I suppose that plays a role in it.
>>
File: 1476815696960.jpg (63KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1476815696960.jpg
63KB, 500x493px
>>35219561
When I was a kid until I was about 12, I got along very well with my dad. I was his second favorite kid, behind my oldest brother. I spent tons of time with and around him, and any time we were at a family event I'd follow him around and sit with him. Lots of great memories from my childhood.

When I was 13 or so, I became quite a disappointment to him because I wasn't really interested in committing to sports like my siblings did. I could tell that my 24/7 video game-playing and TV watching being my only interests in life grated on him.

When I turned around 17, though, and cleaned up my act, I started getting along great with him again. I moved in with him around when I was 20. We like most of the same things, think the same way politically, and keep each other from being completely alone, while still giving each other a lot of space. I genuinely consider him my best and only friend in the world. I don't think I'd ever stop living with him, if I'm being honest.

When he dies, I genuinely don't know how I'll be able to handle it. I don't know how I'd cope.
>>
File: IMG_20170301_143540_01.jpg (114KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170301_143540_01.jpg
114KB, 1280x960px
>>35220193
I agree those teenage years are straining but once you get your life going he warms up a little bit, but I think that's because he has a new drinking buddy because all of his other ones are dead
>>
>>35219824
Tell us more of the skiings and beatings, anon.
>>
>>35219824
I suggest asking your dad to teach you english faggot now leave
>>
>>35219641
t. tyrone
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 1474266047324.gif (71KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1474266047324.gif
71KB, 150x150px
>>35220422
we go down up to low in snowy and Steep slope
after skiing down, it's really tire
do you interested part that 'beat the shit off'
well it's not worth to tell. it was punishment with tiny wood stick

>>35220545
no, he can't sadly he's english is even worse than me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.