[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the REAL way to stop bullying /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: school-bullying.jpg (92KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
school-bullying.jpg
92KB, 1240x775px
What is the REAL way to stop bullying /r9k/?
>>
Fight back. Take the suspension or expulsion or whatever it is thanks to zero toleance for defending yourself.
>>
>>35219372

Fighting back is just a meme. It can divert some taunts, but from then on you'll just get a reputation on being a crazy violent weirdo who couldn't handle the banter.
>>
>>35219408
That is exactly the reputation I want
>>
Be a bigger bully
>>
>>35219408
this

Im getting more and more of an impression of if multiple people decide to bully you, yer fucked, nothing you can do
>>
>>35219449
Reputation of being a crazy violent weirdo > reputation of being a pathetic loser weirdo

Do you want to be feared or not?
>>
By remaining out of their sight.
>>
>>35219433
This doesn't really stop the fact that it's happening.
>>
File: stalin speech.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
stalin speech.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>35219472
But is there no 'I exist, you exist, let's not drive each other crazy' way in between?
Is getting along just a product of soviet propaganda?
>>
File: 1484156942446.png (48KB, 1192x782px) Image search: [Google]
1484156942446.png
48KB, 1192x782px
>>35219472
the violent part is a bit of a problme in germany

most teachers are so shitty your grades purely rely on you having a good reputation with them, not your actual performance
>>
>>35219372

This.

Defending yourself means accepting the proper course of action might land you into trouble. You'll feel better knowing you took charge of your life and that the bad consequences are your choice and not someone else's. Also, courage is respected whether people consciously acknowledge it or not. Standing up for yourself is more a way of being than a physical capability.

I might not be coherent, slightly buzzed right now.
>>
I was too boring to ever be bullied, so they always went to go bully this one furry kid who was rejected by the anime club for being too weird
>>
>>35219248
Carefully study the bullies hobbies, obsessions, get to KNOW them. Then prepare a statement that rips their mask they felt so comfortable behind ,off cleanly.

Be brutal, twist the knife, but make it subtle and tailored just for them. You're speaking to their soul. Rip into them.

If done, they learned you can hurt them in a way few others can, if done properly, they will decend into depression, alcoholism and a self esteem so low it makes cucks envious.
>>
>>35219248
Fight back. Take whatever punishment they give it's well worth it. It's far better to be feared than tortured.
>>
Walk up to them, stating screaming like a mad autist, then flail your arms like crazy. This should make everyone around you feel pity for you as you obviously cant control yourself. It'll be uncool to pick on you since you're an autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>35219248
You don't, it builds character.
>>
>>35219710
we already had an autist in class
>he got fucking destroyed by everyone(shitting on him at night on a class trip)
not the best idea to play autist
>>
>>35219248
home school and NEEThood after the government's indoctrination demands are met.
>>
>>35219248
Be a neet desu
>>
>>35219423
No it isn't.
This happened to me and it just magnified the bullying.
>>
>>35219248
give the bullied kid a gun.
>>
>>35219248
Eradicate chad privilege
>>
>>35219248
Beat the absolute shit out of the bull
Thats what I did
>>
File: 1465533721212.png (59KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
1465533721212.png
59KB, 500x319px
schools should pay full grown adults like me to bully bullies. Any shit they do to some other kid I do to them. I'l even beat up their trash parents who'll defend his behaviour with dindu nuffin.
>>
>>35220519
This is the best possible choice here. Those normies will rue the day they messed with us!
>>
>>35219248
Fighting back, but it still depends on you, sometimes if you're autistic af fighting back can look humorous and cause even worse bullying, if you're not autistic, you should deffo fight back. Violence begets violence.
>>
File: dvq8uUH.jpg (103KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
dvq8uUH.jpg
103KB, 906x813px
>>35219248
Full auto and hot topic
>>
>>35220555
Lets be honest, they'd probably beat you up too.
>>
>>35220623
I could probably take 2 or 3 grade schoolers at once. If they made that a real career choice I would get so jacked and learn some sick moves. Give me a sweet baton and I'll just mop those kids up.
>>
Teach kids that bullying is wrong and to stand up for victims of bullying. We want the normalfags to be the ones defending bullied kids. Weaponize political correctness to make bullies into social pariahs. Chad the virtuous paragon saving the weak from evil, that kind of narrative.

Of course that kind of passes the buck and makes bullies into the bullied...
>>
File: 1485568144397.jpg (343KB, 1038x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485568144397.jpg
343KB, 1038x700px
>>35219645
>Carefully study the bullies hobbies, obsessions, get to KNOW them. Then prepare a statement that rips their mask they felt so comfortable behind ,off cleanly.

Sure thing mom.
Just learn karate or something op.
>>
>>35220650
Only three little kids? How weak are you
>>
>>35220667
does she disprove the square cube law?
>>
File: 1487174696058.jpg (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487174696058.jpg
182KB, 500x500px
>>35219248
Bullying, even light bullying/banter is an essential part of a youth's development to better prepare someone for the social world. Interacting with other people, social norms, knowing when banter is too much etc.

Any normie has either experienced some light bullying and been the bully at one point in their lives. It's what builds "healthy" social habits among youths.

The ones that experience constant bullying by the majority and don't give any back are the social outcasts and "weirdos"
>>
>>35220665
>Weaponize political correctness

I hate you.
>>
how all problems are solved, guns!
>>
Have an erratic autistic meltdown.

Worked for me anyways..
>>
just punch the fuckers on the nose so they cry like little bitches
>BUT seriously, if you're gonna punch, target the nose, it hurts a lot and is near the tear gland so they cry even if they don't 'cry'
>>
>>35220767
Take a swing at me faggot I dare you.
>>
File: Evil Pepe.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Pepe.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>35219248
I know how to stop bullying. Basically you have to foster a community of friendship and kindness between students. You have to bring people together through some common cause, and create a sense of companionship between students.
Also you should designate one student for all bullying to be focused on so only one person's life is ruined rather than many.
>>
>>35219248
Bait them until they physically attack you, then tell on them. I did this and it felt great.
>>
Stop being a fucking weirdo. All the kids I ever remember being bullied totally deserved it.

Whiney autists who literally wore fucking anime clothing and put weird autist shit all over themselves in an effort to be "SOO DIFFERENT EGGSD MUCH RANDOM LMAO"

All the ones who were clearly a bit weird but just kept to themselves and contained their autism were left alone.
>>
>>35219248

Had a classmate once that got bullied like hell.

Teacher went out of the room, bullies started being assholes to him. He snapped, grabbed his chair and smashed the guy overhead and left him with a concussion.

Nobody fucked with him after that. He actually made some friends a year later.
>>
>>35220488

Then you didn't beat them hard enough.
>>
>>35221113
Hey man, in elementary school I was bullied for no reason other than that I was skinny and weak. What the fuck was elementary version of me supposed to do about that? It's not like I knew how to gain muscle, and I wasn't sedentary then either, I was an active kid. Although I partially agree with you on the whole putting weird autist shit, that's just a stupid mistake.
>>
File: RofzwOb.jpg (298KB, 765x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RofzwOb.jpg
298KB, 765x1080px
If the bully is a Stacey, you should try to humiliate her like pic related
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.