[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie Dance Moves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: grinding.jpg (40KB, 450x563px) Image search: [Google]
grinding.jpg
40KB, 450x563px
I know most of you will rarely or never be in the position for this to happen to them, but what if a girl grinds on you at a party?

Would they be offended if your dick got hard? Or would they be disappointed they failed to arouse you?

Is the ideal arousal a slight chubby?

I genuinely want to know.
>>
If your gay you won't get aroused at all it's like she's testing to see if your gay or not and chances are she's too drunk and/or high to remember after anyways. Do better things with your time and thoughts.
>>
>>35219177
They must not care if you get aroused then.

It seems like that's what they want to be honest.
>>
Getting aroused is the normal thing to do.
>>
>>35219154
She starts grinding faster as soon as she feels your boner, women get turned on by doing this a lot if you're the right guy
>>
>>35219234
I get aroused just from hugging, kissing, or holding hands with a girl. Is this normal? I'm guessing it isn't
>>
>>35219284
Yes it is if you have a good amount of T.

And OP, she will be offended if you dont get an erection. Women think only about sex, and if she thinks that a man she isnt even interested in finds her to be less than perfect, she will go crazy with self loathing. Women are wqlking sex toys, and Im not even memeing.
>>
>>35219284
Don't worry man, just means you do not often indulge in sexual acts and that even the littlest bit of excitement gets you hard. As long as you're romantically or sexually related to a girl all is good. They don't mind trust me.
>>
>>35219519
>you do not often indulge in sexual acts
you can say that again
it's been almost three years
>>
I guess it's because I'm into my mid 20s not but I don't get aroused from grinding at all. It's just dancing with hips on hips, there's no real stimulation there for me. Especially since the girls I dance with aren't typically that attractive, normally just plain girls like in the OP. If she was really flirty and hot and into it I'd probably get aroused from excitement, not really the physical stimulation though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.