[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get qt Ugandan woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I just watched the movie Queen of Katwe and I fell in love with the movie.

How high are the chances that I can find a qt african wife like Lupita Nyong'o in Uganda?

How do I get a daughter as sweet and polite as Madina Nalwanga? I want her to have the same accent and I want to live with them in Uganda and live a happy life outside of the slums where I work with ghetto kids and come home to a loving wife?

Like if I would go with 3300 american dollars would I be able to buy a house? How high are the chances that I get killed for being white or being with an african woman?

Do ugandan women even like white men? Could they start loving me if I would get them out of the slum into the city?
>>
>the girl on the right will never hold my head like that and spit in my mouth
>>
just import them?
>>
>>35218410
Try Uganda
>>
get an useful low-tech degree like civil engineering or nursing before going there and you're probably guaranteed get to pick out a qt from the many wife proponents
>>
>>35218865
I'm a programmer, I think I would probably do outsource programming

>>35218817
stay away from my woman and my daughter!
>>
You can probably go to any African country and as long as you have a good job in the US or Europe, you will be able to get a pretty attractive lady to basically be your greencard wife. Women in Africa think prostitution is natural, so something like a marriage is basically just an extended contract. Just try not to contract HIV or something.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.