[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw i have asended into a higher state of mind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1477749460048s.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1477749460048s.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
I look at all of you r9k INFP faggots in disgust. All of these threads follow a similar pattern.
It's REEEEEEE ROASTIES all over the place.

> "CHAD GETS ALL THE GIRLS AND I GET NONE 80/20 REEEE"

>"HOW COME I CANT GET A GIRLFRLIEND OH GOD KILL ME PLS"

etc etc

I'm a lurker here and did identify with the r9k mindset about life and relationships. But my fucking god how can you be so pathetic to let girls and sex control your lives that much? Why don't you seek another purpose like i did?

you INFP faggots should really kill yourselves btw. It's literally your only purpose in life. To end it.
>>
>>35217990
What does a mbti result have anything to do with this shit

I'm an infp and I'm really more of a cyborg.
>>
>>35217990

agreed. Being INFP is the least of their worries though. Most people go insane from absolute social isolation.
>>
>>35217990
and what, prey tell, is your ""new purpose"" ??
>>
>>35218829
not being a self loathing faggot
>>
>>35218618
what i meant by that is that INFPs tend to be suicidal emo kids who only whine about their failures on 4chan because they crave attention and sympathy. Sounds faggy to me. You may not be one of those im just making a generalization bro
>>
kekamole
>>
>>35219797
I don't crave sympathy or attention. I just want help. I'm extraordinarily weak willed and on top of that my depression doesn't help me try to improve my life. I really am interested in seeing other opinions about my situation. I don't seek validation. I'm just using people for ideas.
>>
>>35220478
Alright. But then if you're one of those who posts threads about how shitty their situation is, it would be wise to explicitly state what you want help with. Because it looks to me as if people on here are just crying about their situation, and instead of wanting to do anything about it, they just drag other people into their mess. People here had me convinced about the 80/20 meme. That all women are whores etc etc.

In the end i think it's my fault for ever showing up here. Bad idea. I come here because i'm in a shitty situation too, but i want optimism, not pessimism and all that depression shit. I want people to encourage others to get better, not the opposite.
>>
File: 1487051302974.jpg (134KB, 1197x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1487051302974.jpg
134KB, 1197x1133px
>>35218829
>prey tell
>>
File: Psuedo-Intellectual Pepe.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Psuedo-Intellectual Pepe.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>35217990
It's nice not being an F. Feelings are overrated and cumbersome.
>>
>>35217990
>ascended to a higher state of mind
>still browses 4chan

kill yourself you sanctimonious little autist
>>
>>35221017
higher, but not high enough.
>>
See it's threads like pic related that im talking about. STOP WITH THIS FAGGOT SHIT. Im gonna go to that thread and insult this faggot
>>
>>35217990
Yeah stfu

Any INFPs want to be friends? We can talk feels or goals or eat maymayonaise shitpost sandwiches together.

Email [email protected] if you want to talk.

I can even introduce you to some INFP friends too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.