[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Addicted to masturbating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1429319766706.png (553KB, 678x718px) Image search: [Google]
1429319766706.png
553KB, 678x718px
>see psychiatrist for the first time in weeks last week
>she asks me why I haven't been seeing her
>I tell her I always oversleep because I spent the whole night masturbating
>she says that masturbating too much is unhealthy for me mentally as it probably makes my anxiety and depression worse
>I ask how much masturbating is too much
>she asks me how many times i masturbate a week
>I tell her I masturbate about 5-6 times a day
>she stares at me blankly and says she's surprised I haven't had a heart attack yet
>I tell her that it's hard not to do it
>she says to limit my masturbation to a couple times a week
>I tell her that's impossible for me
>she says she wants me to not to masturbate for a week and come report back about how I feel
>next week comes
>tell her feel nothing but misery and discomfort, couldn't sleep or concentrate at all
>she says she thinks I'm addicted to masturbating and she wants me to go on SSRIs
>mfw
Is she right, /r9k/? Is masturbating the root of all my problems, am I addicted to busting nuts? I don't want to believe, this is all I have.
>>
>>35217745
You are dependent on it but ssri's are not the answer. There are benefits to not masturbating, keep an eye out for them.
>>
>this is all I have
And that's why you need to let go of it. Escapism through pleasure is not healthy at all.
>>
File: IMG_3948.jpg (50KB, 680x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3948.jpg
50KB, 680x387px
Can't be addicted to something that is meant to be done on a daily basis
>>
>>35217806

This OP. Find something productive to occupy yourself with so you can't fap.
>>
>>35217745
Yes it is that and the lust for sex. Trust me I quit having any sexual fantasies years ago and I am asexual now. Feels good to have all this free time again,
>>
It's propaganda to push drugs on you OP.
>>
>>35217745
>having a female therapist

Ooh dear
>>
That must take hours everyday. One good fap for me is ATLEAST 45 mins.
>>
>>35217831
Not true. Try going a day without eating to see the benefits of self moderation. With fasting, you feel great <1 day after your last meal. With masturbation, you'll need to be free of it for a few days before you feel any benefits.
>>
>>35218169
>he doesn't just moderate in general
Dude, if you haven't had sex for at least a month you are supposed to masturbate everyday until you have sex then you stop for a month
>>
>>35217954
He's right, a therapist of the same gender as you is essential.

>>35217952
This is also true - gotta ge them shekels.

That said, yeah you fap too much. Try to reduce it to once per day, just before you go to sleep to help ease you off. Works for me.
>>
>>35217745
DONT do drugs orig
>>
>>35217745
I had/have the same problem as you op. For me subtly changing my schedule and routine up kept me from furiously masturbating as often as I did. This helped for quite awhile but now that I have more free time than I did for the past 2 months I haven't been able to control myself and just finished for the 5th time today, and from my bouts with this in the past I know I can never keep it as a permanent reduction.

While I'm not degenerate or addicted enough to do it in public I'm unable to control myself when I have too much time to myself away from others.
>>
>>35217745
All female Psychologist/ Psyhiatrist should be obliged to have sex with their patient (if said patients menthal health could be improved with sex). They also have to be atleast a 7/10.
>>
>>35217745
7 is perfectly healthy

he'll, I used to go 10-14 a week
>>
>>35218322
I have BPD and I'm 100 percent sure it would not help. I have fucked around a ton and would likely just end in me wanting to kill her. I had weird sexual hangups about my older therapist (male) for about a year. This is very common with certain issues, especially abuse.
>>
File: 1385550572290.png (197KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
1385550572290.png
197KB, 294x256px
>>35217745
Just try to cut it down to fapping once a day and find something else to fill up the rest of your free time, I was on SSRIs during my teenage years and it made it almost impossible to orgasm and I lost nearly all of my sex drive.
>>
>>35218354
Thats why i said only if a patients mental health could be improved by it.
>>
>>35218421
Doesn't mean I wouldn't want it senpai
>>
>>35217745
is she jewish?

orgyrino
>>
Not SSRIs, ask about something like wellbutrin or maybe SNRI cymbalta, Something that messes with dopamine at least
>>
File: 1479630175759.jpg (30KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
1479630175759.jpg
30KB, 480x456px
>>35217745
>>35217797
She's a stupid roastie whore, anon. She's trying to give women greater power over you by making you walk around constantly wanting to fuck them even more than normal. Fight back.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.