[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 1478664980780.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478664980780.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
How old are you and how do you feel about the fact that you're gonna die someday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNgyEmYyQF4
>>
>>35217700
23 y/o nothing achiever
afraid of regretting my life at the deathbed, yet knowing i`d probably not change
>>
File: 1488052793138.png (614KB, 817x939px) Image search: [Google]
1488052793138.png
614KB, 817x939px
>19
Hope I can atleast die when i finished an anime instead of dying midway through it, thanks
>>
i dont know people are so butt frsutrated about death when life is a lot harder. i dont think you have to do much after you die so im hype. i'll be chllin
>>
>>35217700

Terrified, realizing that I've spent thousands of hours just on the computer and still counting.

It was over before it even began, really.
>>
File: 2iVTIOi.png (47KB, 133x131px) Image search: [Google]
2iVTIOi.png
47KB, 133x131px

just give me death already
>>
>>35217700
33. I lived better in over a decade then most have their whole life so death is more like waiting for the credits to start after a good movie. You are happy for the experience even if it did just end.
>>
>>35217700

Kinda comfy because I try to deserve heaven
>>
>>35217700

I don't even think about it dude... living the good life, coming back to this place once every three months to remind myself of my roots
>>
>>35217700

31, feel neutral. Can't stop it.
>>
>>35217700
I can't fucking wait. It puts my mind at ease to know that I can die at any moment for any reason.
>>
>>35217700
I'm not worried about it. I definitely want to experience certain things before I die but death itself isn't so scary as people make it out to be. You'll just return back to having no conscious.
>>
>>35217700
I fucked up my only chance, and in the end even the few good memories I gained will be taken away.
>>
>>35217700

I've been dead five times

There is no light at the end of the tunnel

That's just the oxygen depleting

When you die, you go back to where you were before you were born.

It's arguable if we even actually exist at all....

But I do know THIS MUCH :

I've accomplished what was relevant to me

Many, many times over

I've made most of my dreams become realities...

So I won't die 'happy', but satisfied
>>
File: 1312512025454.gif (1MB, 240x252px) Image search: [Google]
1312512025454.gif
1MB, 240x252px
>>35218331
>you go back to where you were before you were born
I go back in my mom?
>>
>>35218466
Why not?.. Everybody else who could afford the $15 did
>>
I've technically been dead five times

FIVE TIMES.... That makes me a bit of an expert...

Five times, if you don't count the eternity before I was born.

The first four were at my own doing.
Like a lot of you guys, I was obsessed with suicidal thoughts. I didn't take this task lightly. My suicidal attempts were not 'pleas for help'... I wanted to CEASE EXISTENCE, and I took great measures to ensure I was using valid medical formulas to chauffeur me 'backstage' to deaths door quickly and painlessly..

The first four times were all prevented at the last minute by extremely, EXTREMELY unlikely intervention by people who accidentally 'stumbled into the situation' and called the police, etc.

I woke up having my stomach pumped, etc etc etc

That only hardened my determination even more. I kept trying. I simply didn't enjoy this thing we call 'life'. I even used to say the famous catchphrase "I didn't ask to be born"...

The final incident is the one that actually changed my life...

While undergoing a rather common surgical procedure, the anesthesiologist over administered Propofol. While having the massive coronary, I EXTUBATED MYSELF ( remove the breathing tube without deflating the balloons that hold it in place at the bifurcation) and fought back.I was not strapped down, the way a patient should be while undergoing conscious sedation. I fought the team of surgeons and technicians, then collapsed...

I was defibrillated and put into a medically induced coma for 14 days to monitor the damage to my heart muscles. During this 14 days, I had a PICC line inserted into my neck giving me a fentanyl drip around the clock.

When they pulled me out of the coma, I was sent out the door, physically dependent on opioids, and cured of any suicidal thoughts for the rest of my life
>>

Been slowly accepting that it's a necessary occurrence that happens to every human being. Every king, peasant, or slave that has ever lived succumbs to death, and that enables me to go to mine with a smile on my face
>>
>>35217700
You can not feel the fear if your dead.
>>
>>35218852
Yeah but how do you make the money for it?
>>
>>35218950
Does it bother you that humans in the future will live billions of years in pure ecstasy and then be able to manually modify their emotions to not feel sad about dying?
>>
>>35219031
Does it bother you that you're retarded if you actually think that's gonna happen?
>>
It's easy to be a trendy, complaining, whining little bitch who is so self-absorbed that they fail to grasp the big picture...

If you want to lose your lust for death, try having some professionals do it for you while you are on the operating table.

Because I extubated myself, I damage my vocal cords and I couldn't speak for about five months. Imagine being poisoned and having a massive heart attack, dying, then locked into a frozen stasis, trapped in the experience by means of a coma, then brought back to life and kicked out the door, completely addicted to pain medicine, experiencing the 'dope sick' that heroin junkies describe... It literally took me a year to 'recover', and in many ways, I still never have recovered.

(Michael Jackson died from Propofol 30 days after I did)

These days, I look at things differently than before. I don't necessarily stop and smell the roses, but I no longer incinerate them with a flame thrower..

I try to focus on HELPING PEOPLE.

I simply changed my perspective.

I focus on what makes me happy.

Unfortunately for you guys, making people angry makes me happy, and I indeed AM here to help you...
>>
>>35219031
Not at all...

What bothers me is the fact that you're SO STUPID, you actually believe in this far fetched STAR TREK hocus pocus faggotry...

Perhaps if you had simply put down the game controller, and learned how to impress a woman into bed ?...

Oh well.....

Your fate is sealed now
>>
By the way, my son JET NEPTUNE (hack_blastard) is a virgin, and he's been making threats to his 'girlfriend' Claire...

I've decided I'm going to fuck Claire

100% TRUE

I'm going to fuck her in the ass
>>
>>35219133
you sure you`re not putting pussy on a pedastal?
>and learned how to impress a woman into bed ?...
and you`re talking about seeing a bigger picture

do you have a youtube channel by chance?
>>
>>35219087
Does it bother you that you're too dumb to comprehend the implications of exponential growth in information technology, particularly in AI and nanotech?
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 219x230px

I don't care. There is no "me". There's only uncontrollable chemical processes in my brain that tell me to feel in certain ways and desire certain things.
>>
30. I've become gravely ill several times in my life. I've also been clinically but not biologically dead. So death seems inviting, but dying is awful and no matter how set you are on death, dying will force every cell in your body to initiate a terror in you that you've never felt before. If I knew I could just "drift into" death without my body autonomously fighting against it, it'd be alright. Just remove my suffering, I've been through enough to the point I just want to be comfy and don't care at what expense that costs, as long as it doesn't cause more suffering at any point.
>>
>>35219272
not him and not continuing this gay petty quip chain but:

We in all likelihood will go extinct before we ever get to that point.
>>
File: fedoraofenlightenment.jpg (39KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraofenlightenment.jpg
39KB, 500x557px
>>35219307
very enlighten
>>
>>35219307
Your attempt to reduce life to abstraction is completely futile, in general and for you personally, and you know it
You won't just make this question and these feelings go away by plugging your ears and closing your eyes.
>>

I don't want to go yet as there is still many things I would like to do, but I am not afraid. Philosophy is my rock.
>>
>>35219096
You wver read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius?
>>
>>35219133
you arent doing a bery good job at helping people. you seem like a self absorbed, nihilistic asshole desu. Go eat some psilocybin or something, geez.
>>
File: 1488106760328.jpg (83KB, 568x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488106760328.jpg
83KB, 568x960px
>>35217700

Don't really care. I don't have a death wish and am certainly not depressed. It is a part of life and shouldn't be avoided. Knowing you'll die is the thing that makes life worth living and can be seen as a release of sorts.
>>
File: pepe120.png (199KB, 786x826px) Image search: [Google]
pepe120.png
199KB, 786x826px
>>35217700

I don't mind, not at all. I've only been alive for 24 of the billions upon billions of years our reality has existed for, and trillions more will pass after I'm gone. I'm less than a blip in the darkness, might as well be a baby ant that gets stepped on the first time it ventures out of the mound. Other people don't care about me, the vast majority don't even know I exist beyond my parents and the clerk I regularly see at the liquor store. I'll die someday, and that will be the end. Nothing more, nothing less. Perhaps I'll be surprised by Sobek and the scales or something but I doubt it. Just make it painless. Death sounds comfy and happy but dying could potentially be horrible. And I'll be fucking furious if the US denies me the right to end my life if I get a brain tumor or something.
>>
>>35219822
>And I'll be fucking furious if the US denies me the right to end my life if I get a brain tumor or something.
Suicide is pretty easy to get right if you have the time and deliberation
>>
>>35219849
I know I know. Something about painting the wall with my brains doesn't sound as comfy as taking a cocktail of drugs and going to sleep.

Maybe I'll protest it by doing the classic "superglue your hands to the side of your head, wrap piano wire around your neck, smile really big, and decapitate yourself in public" method. That might make the news.
>>
19. I don't think I'm afraid, but I think that's just my young age speaking.
>>
>>35219377
I don't/can't make the feelings go away because that's not how humans work. However I still believe what I say.
>>
The concept of nonexistence baffles me. How something can go to nothing. I've attempted suicide very half assedly twice though so death is idk something I'm kinda looking forward to. Death also means that life should be enjoyed to the fullest extent
>>
>>35219096
So death really is just nothing huh?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.