[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1487310686790.gif (52KB, 828x472px) Image search: [Google]
1487310686790.gif
52KB, 828x472px
What do you do for a living? What are you working towards being?

Are you able to live alone comfortably and buy nice things?

Do you like what you do?
>>
Going to boot camp next month. Nofap for two months here I come.
>>
I'm working at my NEET skills. Always learning about new brain diseases, medications, symptoms and side effects so I can fake them and collect more bux. It's going great.
>>
>>35217432
I live in my Mom's house and live on her dime.
I am not working towards anything.
I am able to live comfortably and do what I desire within reason.

I love life, but I know roasties won't have any of that.
I have to be a wageslave or alone, I can't truly be content
>>
>>35217432
Sys admin, working towards dying.
Ish.
Shitpost.
>>
Administrative assistant.

Working toward getting into university admissions. Banging on the door HARD
>>
i rap for a living

https://soundcloud.com/rockstar-papi
>>
File: 431206.jpg (46KB, 750x683px) Image search: [Google]
431206.jpg
46KB, 750x683px
>>35217432
Im fundraiser for greenpeace, meaning i stand on the streets all day talking people into monthly donations
Im usually number one or at least top 3 in the nationwide greenpeace fundraiser ranking in my country
I dont have any education or something but i work there for 28h and make about 900euros + provision which is about 500-600 euros a month since im one of the best
Also i got promoted to become a team leader which means in about a year i make 1500 euros + my own provision (about 500 euros ) + provision for my team which will be a few hundred a month
I can flirt with all the hot girls i see all day long and i also fucked quite a few of them desu
Also i have a very high status in my team and from my coworkers, since many of them few my like a god

I cant complain

Also im kind of a drug dealer which makes me like 1000 a month too
>>
File: 1483404307830.jpg (24KB, 517x517px) Image search: [Google]
1483404307830.jpg
24KB, 517x517px
>>35217432
>What do you do for a living? What are you working towards being?
order fulfillment for a shit company, I basically making sure everything is right before it ships. In uni but not really working towards anything.

>Are you able to live alone comfortably and buy nice things?
no shit's minimum wage and my parents have to support me

>Do you like what you do?
no, if I don't get a better job after finishing uni I'm honestly going to kill myself because I can't imagine doing this shit full time
>>
>>35217908
>Being a shitrat who begs people for money on the street
>I cant begin to describe how much I want to punch you cunts when you try and approach me for money
I'd honestly rather work the fryer at Mickey D's than have that begging shit tier job.
>>
I scan groceries at the local store. Admittedly I'm overpaid for the work I do so I manage to afford some things I want. Most of those things just happen to be drugs and alcohol.
I live with a roommate and want to go back to school in the summer. I hate my job a lot.
>>
>>35217936
I dont beg anyone for money because greenpeace also does a lot of shit for the envoirment
Also i sincerly dont give a fuck about what you think since i soon make about 3k a month after taxes and can buy everything i want and fuck some girls i get to know while working

Its not an easy job tho, but whenever im depressed about it i think about how much money i make compared to you and how you can suck my dick
>>
Semi security related type jobby. Pay is okay but not great. I would like to buy a house. Not because it's a good investment, more that I have been renting for 15 years now and am sick of the landlord/tenant relationship. Housing market is completely fucked right now so it's not going to happen anytime soon. I am hoping Canada's housing market crashes and these bubble prices drop hard. I will vote for any political candidate who promises to put a heavy tax on foreign real estate purchasing and crack dowm on the fucking Chinese tax cheats.
>>
File: 1488351198223s.jpg (5KB, 232x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488351198223s.jpg
5KB, 232x200px
I'm a professional mma/shooto fighter. I've got a record of 5-2 so far, and working my way up. I'm not in any big-name promotions, though, and I'm not in the U.S. so I don't really make a lot of money per fight, and I only fight like 2-3 times a week, so I also have to teach at the gym I train at and work part-time at my gf's family's bakery while I train.

It's a lot of work, actually, but in the future I'm hoping it'll all pay off.
>>
>>35218043

link some of your fights/profile, bro. I like MMA, been watching since 2008.

>I only fight like 2-3 times a week
professionally, or you mean sparring? You amassed your 5-2 professional record in a month? Should probably cut down either way if you're not getting paid. The human body can only take so much.
>>
>>35218407
i meant a year*
>>
>>35218602
let's see your fight, fgt
>>
>>35218043
>>35218602
Dead give away
>>
Boxing supposed to pay a lot better
>>
>>35218788
I hear having any sort of job pays better than pretending on the internet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.