[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate nerds or people that call themselves nerds?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: costanza.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
Anyone else hate nerds or people that call themselves nerds? I'm not even mad at people "appropriating nerd culture" or whatever autistic losers complain about. I think the entire nerd culture is stupid and praises social retardation. I recently had a "nerd" friend from school talk to me about his bad date.

>"nerd" friend from university
>he got his PhD in biochem and now has a successful career
>tells me about how he can never get a girlfriend and how girls should appreciate him
>listen to his stupid dates
>he tries to drown a girl in STEM babble talk all throughout
>barely even remembers what she said
>as far as I know... didn't even try to kiss her or be playful with his bants
>just kind of shat on the girl for not being as "smart" as him
>expected the girl to split the bill after

He tells me all this shit, then comes to me and bitches and moans about how a girl should feel lucky to have a guy like him blah blah blah. Can we just say what nerds are: narrow minded autists with no respect for others and no humility? Seriously, this shit is getting out of hand. We even have nerd culture praising nerds now. We should not praise this kind of behavior. If you have a weird interest in academics or the sciences or some kind of hobby, that's fine. Hell if you manage to contain your autism and express human emotion when in the context of other people, you won't even be called a fucking nerd in the first place.
>>
I dunno, I feel like they forget they have to be likable people.
>>
>has a friend

normie, get the fuck out
>>
>>35217355
Not much of a friend desu. I think he just uses me as a bitch and moan soapbox. Kind of like what I'm doing here.
>>
>>35217200
>expected the girl to split the bill
whats wrong with splitting the bill you fucking degenerete cuck?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.