[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can estimate the amount of social skills a person has by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1470171019726.png (58KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470171019726.png
58KB, 300x250px
You can estimate the amount of social skills a person has by the amount of effort they try to put into defining a dichotomy between "their kind" and "everyone else."

This can be further extended if said person also goes to great lengths saying (or implying) that he is morally, physically, intellectually, or objectively superior in their small group compared to everyone else.

This pattern is observable in many areas of the world, specifically in /r9k/ it can be clearly seen and observed.

Discuss - don't even try to prove me wrong because you can't
>>
>>35217155
of course you are right: normies are cucks who will do anything society tell them to do because they have never developed and independent sense of self since they had to work instead and not the wits to do so despite that
>>
Social skills are for normies
>>
Look, I'm not trying to say I'm special. I don't think my problems are so bad. But I won't stop telling normies to get out because I shouldn't define dichotomies. They don't belong here
>>
ITT: shit I just made up and wanted to tell somebody
>>
my social skills are shit but I accept that normies are superior to me and other autists in all ways
>>
>>35217155
i'm guilty of the first one, however the second one is something I always felt like everyone else does against me
>>
>>35217221
yeah and why the fuck should I not "define dichotomies", the fucking normies do it all the time only difference is their stuff is socially acceptable, usually the former dichotomies are even more real than anything stupid based on the nation or whatever

social "harmony" can go fuck itself, I'll draw some boundaries and enforce them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.