[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Escape.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

Trips decides which country I escape to. I have 600 euro in savings and I'm going to be homeless soon, going to make my way to a cool place to be homeless in and start a new life hopefully. Trips decides which country I go to. Better not be some fucking meme, I'd like something in Europe, like Finland.
>>
Norway is decent. They won't let you be homeless here. And if you're a shitskin they'll throw money at you. Breed ten kids and they'll give you even more.
>>
Come to the USA Fggit
>>
Madagascar my dude
>>
you probably wont do it but go to california
>>
>>35216134
Yeah, I guess any of the nordic ones would be good. Finland is full of OBJECTIVELY PERFECT WOMEN though. Not like they'd go for me anyway, but I could look at them at least.
>>
>>35216181
OP said 'country' not 'zoo'
>>
>>35216092
Luxembourg

This comment is original
>>
north of the netherlands
>>
>>35216092
Iceland.

I am oriental rubut
>>
Just go to somewhere where the government will give you free shit/money. Anywhere in Scandinavia would be my choice.
>>
Romania, meet a nice gypsy woman and settle in her caravan. You just need to pick up pick pocketing and get a knife for those strong arm moments.
>>
>>35216092
>I'd like something in Europe, like Finland.
>Finland

Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>35216556
Full of hot bitches that you homos don't move on and free shit. Oh wait that is Sweden.
>>
>>35216092
Iraq.

orig
>>
North Korea desu my senpai
>>
>>35216134
Sweden is even better for that. Let there be trips
>>
Uzbekistan roll
>>
The UK. It's pretty much easy living over here. Government is easily scammed into giving you handouts galore.
>>
>>35216092
>Finland
>Non-existant low-skill job market
>Difficult as fuck language to learn fluently which is a requirement to access the low-skill job market
>Too cold to be homeless during winter
>Unless you're a sandnigger or gypsy, you'll get fuck all help as a non-citizen
please stop learning about countries on /int/, Finland isn't some blessed meme paradise. The economy is stagnating and doesn't need more dead weight.
>>
Go to Nicaragua.
>>
Nazi base on the dark side of the moon.
>>
Chad, originally too.
>>
How about Burkina Faso?
>>
File: persons-0108.png (154KB, 421x529px) Image search: [Google]
persons-0108.png
154KB, 421x529px
>>35216092
im very jealous of you lucky bastard good luck OP
>>
Op is going to australia, good luck fighting off kangaroos and shit
>>
Ghana is a country.
>>
Democratic Republic of the Congo

You'll be able to live like a king, don't worry my dude
>>
Sudan, originally.
>>
>homeless
>600euros in savings
>yep let's go to Finland

Brilliant plan mate! Genius.

OK serious answer.

Go to Malta. It's fairly cheap and you can find employment easily if you speak English unlike in the rest of southern Europe. If you find roommates, 600euros will last you 2 months. It's illegal to be homeless though so don't plan on that.

I visited there during the summer it was very laid back and nice warm weather.

Also if you're my little bro, you should just go to med school already. Stop lazying about.
>>
Walk up to kangaroo and say "I hear your kind likes to box" and hit it
>>
Dominicana
>>
I hear Chad's beutiful this time a year
>>
>>35216092
Uganda

originally
>>
Somalia, People won't look down on you because everyone there is homeless
>>
Germany asdfasdf
>>
Zimbabwe

ORIGINALOW
>>
I live in Atlanta and am considering going to LA to be homeless because it looks like I'll fail high school. Is LA really a good place to be homeless or is it just a meme?
>>
My anus.
Is original.
>>
go to finland dasaasdadsasf
>>
>>35218672
Do you like rolling the dice to decide if you'll be mugged and later raped by a gang of fat Mexicans or ripped nigs? If so, you'll probably love it there!

Remember, when we build the wall, we're building it north of LA.
>>
>>35218995
Where would you suggest then? I was considering Portland to live off gullible liberals but there's too many 'bos there already.
>>
Jesus, 600 is next to nothing, and you're planning to travel with that?

Balls of steel
>>
>>35216134
Hrhdbfijebejfjbrhdbbqkakncbrindbwjjdbrjdjnf fjdncnrj c rnc r jc r jcbe bqklqowo3or875irook**=*%,%&

Roll
>>
>>35219138
It all depends on what you want. What are you looking for in life, friend? Personally I like small, southern West Coast coastal towns but don't like illegal-immigrant culture, so everything is a huge compromise for me.

If I didn't mind the cold I'd be in Anchorage in a heartbeat, but if you're considering LA it sounds like you don't like cold any more than I do.

If I didn't need to see the ocean, I'd probably love the southern Sierra Nevadas or possibly somewhere further East, but I feel trapped if I'm that far inland for some weird reason.

Why are you considering LA, though?
>>
>>35216092
If you post your boypussy and i like it.
I'll pay for you to come to California and live with me, anon.
I own a house with three bedrooms, you can take the guest room, a pool, 2 bathrooms and a nice little kitchen.
>>
>>35219578
I'm looking for warm weather, opportunities to make cash and the ocean. I was considering LA because locals tend to leave the bums alone and I can fly there from Atlanta for under $100.
>>
File: 1428326724482.jpg (714KB, 1706x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1428326724482.jpg
714KB, 1706x2560px
ROLLING FOR FINLAND ::::::::
>>
>>35219717
>bums
Ever been homeless before? The LA crime isn't as bad as Chicago (I don't think) but it's close. It's really a roll of the dice, my friend was almost killed by a drugged-out hobo at least once even up in Portland, OR. He pulled out his CCW, is why he's alive.

If you have a decent sense of how to be homeless, I'm sure you'll survive though. Awareness and whatnot. Remember in many neighborhoods you essentially will be illiterate, since in many regions and even workforces down there Spanish is the dominant language and sometimes there is nobody around who can (or cares enough to) translate.
>>
>>35219860
What about Sacramento or other cities in the north? And I'm not even going to consider the Bay Area.
>>
Ukraine, specifically the Crimea area
>>
>>35219778
Rolling for this perfect Finnish qt
>>
>>35220222
dude, check
>>
File: 1482585124557.jpg (388KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1482585124557.jpg
388KB, 1803x1351px
>>35220222
222 winrar 222
>>
>>35219778
>>35220222

OP here, Finland speaks English quite well right? I don't have time to learn Finnish, it's super hard.
>>
>>35216539
Gypsies mate for life from the age of 9. You're shit out of luck m8.
>>
>>35216092
France

Then join the foreign legion and sing re-purposed nazi tunes.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.