[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys realize that the real purpose of 4chan is captchas?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1487111264959.jpg (48KB, 454x299px) Image search: [Google]
1487111264959.jpg
48KB, 454x299px
The message board itself is just a means to attract users in order to solve captchas. The results are used in statistical models used for artificial intelligence research.
>>
What's a captchka?
I don't believe I've ever seen such a thing.
>>
but, but capchas weren't here from the beginning
>>
>only realizing this now

why do you think moot even got a job at google
>>
>>35215470
I know that, so?
>>
File: katecapshaw.jpg (146KB, 634x968px) Image search: [Google]
katecapshaw.jpg
146KB, 634x968px
>>35215654

proof that jews were in on it from the beginning
>>
File: 0.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>35215584
>he actually bought a 4chan pass
>>
>>35215470
Yep that's why I submit the captcha incorrectly half the time to fuck with their training set. The data is probably being fed to google's computer vision algorithm for self driving cars. That's why all of the captchas are street signs, grass, store fronts or cars. All of this data is being fed into machine learning training sets.

Here's a Silicon valley nerd on Tedx talking about how "the future" is going to be sooo good after all of the trucking jobs have been automated and google is making even more money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiwVMrTLUWg

"It's those truck drivers fault for being unemployed - they should have gotten a PhD in data science and become a 36 year old virgin just like me!" lol

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jan/19/silicon-valley-no-sex-peter-thiel-san-francisco
>>
>>35215470
is it not also for discussion?
>>
>>35216366

very good insight
10/10
>>
>>35215713
fugg
origo
>>
File: cartoon21.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon21.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>35216366
>https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jan/19/silicon-valley-no-sex-peter-thiel-san-francisco

>Sasha, a 26-year old chef who moved to the Bay Area from New York, went on a blind date last year with a man who, it turned out, was planning >to move into a wooden box in his friend's living room to save money on rent.

>Living in a box was "not a deal-breaker" to Sasha, but the man's attitude toward his box was less appealing.

>"What was pretty weird about his description of his box is that he wanted it to be a prototype for a startup", she said. He was proud of it.

Just look at these Silicon Valley dorks. Even though they're making 150k salaries they're still living like dogs because the living expenses are too high. His friend is letting him stay in a wooden box in his living room, why not just let him crash on your couch like an ordinary human being? I assume he's also making him pay rent for the privilege of living in a wooden box. Nerds are basically crabs in a barrel. They want the rest of the country to be as miserable as them.
>>
File: 1487534695928.jpg (11KB, 243x255px) Image search: [Google]
1487534695928.jpg
11KB, 243x255px
>>35216366
>mfw google self driving car will not recognize the stop sign and will run over normies, all because i halfassed the captcha
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.