[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asshole Stacy Needs to be spammed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5833.jpg (621KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5833.jpg
621KB, 2576x1932px
So this wannabe Stacy thinks she can constantly bully me on social media and shit by sending indirects and shit. Yeah we fucked and everything but she's crazy af and needs to be put in her place.
She only receives messages through the internet/i message shit on Iphone so here's the email that you TEXT
[email protected]
Make her rue the day she fucked with a robro pls
Pic is her
>>
>>35214608
bring on the nudes
>>
>>35214653
I can't friend
But someone elses if you post a screenshot that you texted her
>>
stacey is ugly af

set up for another date and break her glasses

tell her don't fuck with you anymore or you'll break her favourite finger next
>>
>>35214679
She was just a fwb and we stopped 2 months ago but she wants to try to make me look bad and call me a rapest and shit on social media. And she called my taste in music shit while calling my shitposts shit. And I'm 100% serious.
And she sucks cock for weed hits. Fuck her
>>
>>35214608

That is definitely not a stacy
>>
>>35214843
She's a wannabe Stacy
>>
>>35214608

>random picture with random Gmail
>please spam her!!!!

yeah, how about no. for all we know she was completely reasonable and you were being psychotic (likely, as you are in r9k)
>>
File: IMG_1107.jpg (262KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.jpg
262KB, 1200x859px
Faggot that's a Gertrude not a Stacy
>>
>gerber2002
>2002
>fwb
>robot

im actually angry fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 1029x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 1029x637px
>>35214608
>2002

GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU GOTTA BE EIGHT FUCKING TEEN IM SO SICK OF YOU PEOPLE
>>
>we fucked

Get out normalfag.

NYPA for normos
>>
>we fucked
>she's angry with me now
>please help me

I banish thee back to /b/ normalfag
>>
>>35215058
Not random at all
I got screens my guy
And I'm actually not psychotic but she is.
>>
>>35214608
THATS a woman?

you fucked THAT?

you deserve whats coming to you
>>
>>35215385
Damn come on
She came on to me and now she wanna start shit
>>
Fucking normalfaggot get out REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35214608
>robro
>fucked a stacy
>fucked anyone at all, for that matter

Yeah, get out.
>>
>>35215723
Damn I can hear your testes regressing through the screen
>>
>>35215198
What you mean my bro
Yessir I'm onety eight
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.