[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homeless thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 624392714693276.jpg (46KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
624392714693276.jpg
46KB, 480x270px
mummy and daddy have finally decided it is time for me to leave

>no money
>no car
>no job
>too scared to kill self

where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>35214504
>8 person tent is 160
>50 dollar portable shower
>50 dollar battery
>20 inverter AC outlet for lead acid
>50 charger takes 12 to charge small lead acid
>2 amp tiny heater
>80 a month phone unlimited web (find phone)
>fishing pole and acorns n shit
>dumpster dived furniture
>Etc
Just have a job. You can rent to own land for cheap in alot of areas. Or just be sneaky snek.
>>
>>35214504
Alright, here's what you do.
- Get/steal a backpack.
- Get a GOD DAMNED JOB RIGHT FUCKING NOW, no matter how menial or low-paying
- Save money as much as possible, skip meals
- Get a knife in case someone tries to steal ur backpack
- Stay away from shelters. If you must, get a meal, eat it quickly and leave immediately.
- Free wifi is your friend. Use it. For example, when I was homeless, I couldn't afford to keep my phone on, for obvious reasons. It just wasn't a priority. But, however, when I was expecting a phone call or when I needed to make one, I would go into a Barnes and Noble bathroom and use the wifi to make/take calls via Google Voice. Surprisingly useful.
- Get ID. Doesn't have to be a driver's license. You could just get a state ID.
- The moment you can afford to, move into an apartment. Quickly, quickly. You can't afford to be choosy.
- Try to spend most of your time in wilderness because there's no one else there. Sleep in the woods or similar areas. No one will rob you there.

It'll be hell but you'll make it.
>>
File: 4802938402938490.jpg (20KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
4802938402938490.jpg
20KB, 600x315px
I'll probably just do the only thing I am actually good at.

Leech off people.

I'm too autistic to get even a part time job.
>>
>>35214683
This is pretty good advice. You're in emergency mode, OP, so you'd better act like it.

The only thing I'd add is if you can couch surf at a friend or family members, do it.

There's also a good bit of online advice. There was one guy that did some youtube videos about it.
>>
I have no friends and my only family is on west coast, I am on east coast. Despite knowing my life is about to become shittier I can't stop feeling like a shitlord. I'm basically just sitting here waiting for them to come up the stairs and say that it's time to go.
>>
>>35215121
You're just SITTING there? Fucking start sorting and packing things up! Think of what you'll need out there and start getting it together.
>>
>>35214627
Acorns have less than ideal omega fat ratios and require days of soaking to remove tannins before making into dough and cooking.
>>
Don't panic, most likely they are just making threats to try and manipulate you. This is a very common strategy by parents, making empty threats to kick you out of the house if you don't do what they want you to. THESE ARE EMPTY THREATS. You have rights, and it's not so easy to kick a person out of their home. If they REALLY want you out they HAVE to get the courts involved. Most likely they don't even know this because after all they're dumb normalfags making empty threats, you can't expect them to be educated. Do some research and figure out your local laws. Most likely they'll have to get an eviction notice from the courthouse and give you something like 30 days to prepare new housing. Making threats isn't enough to be considered an eviction notice, they have to do it through the court to be legal. It's really a big step and very few parents are willing to disown their children like that. Instead, they're hoping that you'll simply cave to their manipulations or leave voluntarily on your own.

There's no reason to jump straight to homelessness so early in the process. Even if you don't pay rent you are still legally a tenant and you have rights. It's simply that your housing contract doesn't require payment. Keep in mind also, that your case to stay in your home will be stronger and stronger if you are a good tenant. Do you do any chores or help around the house? Mow the grass, help with maintenance tasks? Do you contribute to the household in any way? If so it will be even harder for them to legally justify evicting you. Of course the reverse is also true if you're punching holes in the walls, making threats, being violent etc. Maybe consider recording surreptitiously next time they're making threats, harassing, abusing you etc. Most likely you are a victim of some form of domestic abuse and that can be to your advantage.
>>
get a big single edged fixed blade and a sharpener
also get a wood handled hatchet so you can replace the handle
>>
>>35215372
most likely this.
fill out FAFSA today, print confirmation page to parents' printer and leave it there long enough for them to find. Plan to get a technical degree this fall. Be seen studying hard until then. Go full normie. But you'll most likely need some remedial math classes with hispanics if you've been NEET for long.
>>
File: 38539085904385.jpg (22KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
38539085904385.jpg
22KB, 500x366px
Thanks for all the help brobots, will definitely take some of this advice to heart. The worst part is I am not a bad person so I feel pretty shitty for being such a NEET.
>>
>>35214627
garbage advice

>>35214683
good advice

>>35215372
garbage advice
>>
>>35215645
pargabe poster
>>
>>35215659
Yeah dude, OP needs to get a big ass tent and a bunch of expensive batteries and electronics that will be gone the minute he's not looking. His parents can just tell the cops that he's been smoking weed that he stole money from them and he would be out on his ass.

Just go to the hospital's mental ward, tell them you're going to kill yourself and enjoy your vacation. Tell them how incompetent you are, they will take pity on you and help you. If you really are too scared to kill yourself, just keep some of your expensive stuff on your person while you're out sleeping on the streets and someone will kill you for it.
>>
Start training your boipucci and find a bf to live with. If you're cute, you could easily be a flabby old deadgay's house husband.
>>
Go and find a job right now, seriously. It's not as bad as you think. Just pretend you're social, faggot. Your parents will probably let you stay a few more months to save up when they see you got your shit together.
>>
>>35216307
>how to get stuck somewhere mind numbing with no possibility of advancement and no time to become skilled
>>
>>35214627
>homeless
>furnite
what the fuck
>>
Kill yourself. Imagine the look on their faces.
>>
>>35214504
Instead of killing yourself just kill your parents. You will end up with a roof over your head, food, sexual activities, and a job.
>>
>>35214683
Wait wait... so that guy I heard talking business sitting on the toilet at the bookstore wasn't a high-powered business executive?
>>
These are all very good suggestions.
>>
>>35216340
Yeah because being homeless is def the better option here.
>>
>>35217544
>this is what wagecucks actually believe original desu
>>
Go to jobcorps if you're under the age of 27.
>>
>>35216429
People do this idiot. If you're homeless in the woods then you are in a spot no one bothers you over. You can put alot of stuff in an 8 person tent, and some are cheap.

>>35216175
The batteries aren't that cheap if you don't run much. With a job hundreds of dollars can replace all of it, also, every single month.

>>35215330
It was just an example if you were to not have money for food. Most fish that I've noticed. Alot eat frogs. They run around at night near lakes stabbing them with spear like forks.
>>
>>35217665
aren't that expensive*
>>
>>35217639
Pretty sure the cut off for that was 25 in all of the USA.
>>
>>35217611
Obviously they believe that. Coz it's the fucking truth. Who the fuck wants to be homeless? Unless you can travel to south America, preferably Colombia or Ecuador. The climate is nice, you won't look homeless and food is crazy cheap right there.
>>
Most cities have resources for homeless. U can go all in or just take showers and eat there sometimes.
>>
>>35214504
>being scared
That's where

Death is fine, pretty comft desu
>>
File: 4329438928043984.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
4329438928043984.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
>tfw no robot friend to help u kill yourself
>>
>>35214683
The hardest part seems to be getting a fucking job
>>
File: 1484446275706.gif (2MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484446275706.gif
2MB, 720x540px
>>35218072
>>Just be okay with being rejected!
>>There's hundreds applying for everything and you're not the best at anthing? Be positive anyway!
>>Keep trying no matter how many times you fail!
>>
>>35217973
that wouldn't be a friend
>>35214683
actually, this is a pretty good advice
>>
>>35218443
>helping
>not a friend
ok bro
>>
>>35218360
If you have two hands and a back any warehouse staffing agency will pick you up. Its also a free gym.
>>
>>35218739
>>You can always do back breaking work!
Some people's back's give out easy. Plus, if you're doing back breaking work you should just be able to be a farmer independent of the entire world at that point.
>>
>>35218885
>I'm going to be a self sufficient homesteader
says the normie
>ends up being a massive money pit
You can't compete with mechanized agriculture and immigrant labor.
>>
>>35218958
>>you can't compete with
Exactly.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.