[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Effect Andromeda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170301_190026.jpg (106KB, 1155x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170301_190026.jpg
106KB, 1155x1009px
17 minute playthrough - https://youtu.be/x9rwdaI8rCo

Anyone else interested in Mass Effect Andromeda and see the new playthrough they released? The frequent shitty voice acting and bland gameplay literally made me reconsider even getting this game at all.
>>
>>35213123
I wasn't, then I was, then I wasn't again, and then switched back to being interested. After seeing the most recent gameplay I've got to say I'm a little underwhelmed, the constant direction and exposition from your companions was so bizarre that I thought it was from early in game, then at the end he mentioned that this was after the main quest, which strikes me as strange to say the least.

Beyond that the enemies are fairly uninspired, the Remnant look bit like a combination of some ideas from Halo crossed with ME2. Also why the fuck is there a "Krogan outlaw" (seemingly partnered up with an Asari) in the Andromeda galaxy? It looks like those fucking tedious parts of ME2 where you went up against wave after wave of Eclipse mercenaries. It seems so fucking lazy, which if I'm honest is how I'd describe this entire game.

I was hoping that this would be at least half decent, by which was hoping that there would be a large exploration aspect of to the game. But the more I see from it, the less I'm convinced that's going to be the case.

So I can't say that I'm looking forward to it, but the end product might be a better than the 17 minutes we get here. I'll have to wait for some longer footage.
>>
Mass Effect 1 wasn't bad

Then the rest of the series shit the bed and is now rolling around in it's own filth
>>
>>35213123
No
I only played the first one and the second one for a few minutes.
Mass Effect 1 was great but the 2nd felt dissappointing.
>>
>>35213123
not this one, no
>>35213256
what he said
>>
File: best girl coming through.gif (2MB, 498x323px) Image search: [Google]
best girl coming through.gif
2MB, 498x323px
Mass Effect is probably my favourite game series. I've played through the series about 10 times now and even though the ending was shit I didn't hate 3 as much as everyone else did

But I am not buying Andromeda until people whose opinions I respect tell me it's a good game. I've lost faith in Bioware and I never had faith in EA.

Andromeda looks like casualised shit. The downgrade in RPG elements from 1 to 3 to Andromeda is sickening and I'm not excited for it.

Also Tali best girl.
>>
Kys mass egged is the normiest normie fag series
>>
>>35213442
Tali is muslim propaganda
>>
>>35213123
This picture is so extremely and utterly ugly. What WERE THEY THINKING?!
>>
>>35213493
yeah so much for the supper attractive space hypno alien, that brainwashes you to think that they are attractive.
>>
>>35213493
Well the game was made by SJW developers
what were you expecting?
>>
S O M E B O D Y

origiswamp
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.