[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys realize that historians from the future are reading this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1469284104179.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469284104179.gif
2MB, 750x750px
a bunch of history grad students and history phd students from the future doing their thesis on early 21st century internet communities are browsing through our posts and reading this very post.

We're all going to be dead when they read this.

Anything you guys want to say to them?

>hello world!
>>
I have gf I just browse r9k for the memes
>>
>>35213050
They won't believe you. You're a lonely forgotten worthless virgin like the rest of us.
>>
>>35213050
>"()...some users have begun to claim false information about themselves out of desperation, however...()"
>>
I'd just like them to know that I'm laughing at them.
>>
if a hot roastie historian is reading this post

>hey baby, I'm not like the other guys that post here. Need a blast from the past to get you through this long and lonely day?
>>
>>35212988
Memes are dead at this point, use me as a source quote when you write about the downfall of memes.
>>
>>35212988
>implying they wont just make it on redddid XddXXDDDDD lelelele

4chin will fade and die from the archives, its like none of us ever existed in the first place, this brings joy to me.
>>
File: 1416299601937.jpg (50KB, 618x409px) Image search: [Google]
1416299601937.jpg
50KB, 618x409px
I plan to ascend to full wizardhood and live forever. No cooties = immortality. Sperm power.
>>
>>35213511
YEAH ME TOO, LIVE FOREVERRRRR
>>
'/r9k/ was deep board that showing modern humanity'
>>
>>35212988
Kill the ugly chinese ding dong ching chongs!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.