[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found this. Should I try it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 20170301_123001.jpg (946KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_123001.jpg
946KB, 2560x1536px
I found this. Should I try it?
>>
yea, might as well.
>>
Yes. You most definitely should.
>>
>>35212939
yeah broccoli is healthy, but that one looks stale
>>
I would. Are you new to this? I can't imagine a smoker would hesitate.
>>
>>35213093
Yup
>>35213057
So is this real marihuana or I was tricked?
>>
>>35213172
Looks good to me but he pic isn't the best. It couldn't really be anything else though. How do you plan on smoking it?
>>
>>35213172
That definitely looks like weed. If you don't have anything to smoke it out you could make a homemade piece. I use to use apples.
>>
File: 1483478856206.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483478856206.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>35213172
That is definitely weed bro, if you have not smoked it before than you should be aware it effects everyone different. Some people can have really really bad trips on weed, it's not common but it happens. Either make an apple pipe or roll a joint, I assume you are underage so don't bother trying to buy your own pipe. I suggest the Apple pipe as joints can be hard to make. Tear the weed into little bits after you made the pipe and put it in one end, this increase the surface area for a better burn. Put the flame over the weed and breath deeply through the mouth piece. After your first big rip you will cough your lungs out, sit back for a minute and feel the effects notice the change in colours and sounds. Go take a couple more hits and put your pipe down. Watch some TV put on some music or eat enjoy something. Enjoy your time but don't do it too often, weed is very addictive.

http://m.wikihow.com/Make-an-Apple-Pipe
>>
>>35213192
I don't know. I wss thinking about joint.
>>35213207
So i guess joint's aren't good. I'll have to construcr something like a water pipe?
>>
>>35213322
You can take a alunium can, crush one side of it and poke some holes, place it on that and give it flame and suck out of where you normally drink. Easiest and fastest method.
>>
>>35213322
Joints are fine. Especially if you don't smoke weed often. You get stoned in a much more gradual way so if you feel like you've had enough you can put it down for a while and smoke the rest later
>>
>>35213272
This is accurate except it will probably take 15 minutes to feel anything, not a minute
>>
>>35213322
Joints are a pain in the ass and waste a lot of weed at the best of times, and sometimes fail and waste all your weed. It's better to smoke little bits of weed from some kind of pipe.
>>
>>35213322
Joints are fine but if you don't know how to roll it will turn into an abomination. A water pipe might be a bit more complicated to make than just a regular pipe. I'm sure you can find guides on the internet on how to make pipes with homemade objects. I use to use sockets for wrenches and and use tinfoil for a screen to keep the weed from going into your mouth but some people think tinfoil is dangerous. A pop can or an apple is probably the easiest thing to use.
>>
>>35213322
Please refer to >>35213272

You do not want to try a join you will waste your weed. Apple pipes work best but you can make a water bottle pipe or can pipe too. Let me iterate, apple pipes work best. I will clarify on the bad trips part since I think you are at risk (due to posting on this board). They are caused by anxiety usually due to getting caught or acting weird around people. Do it alone in a safe comfortable environment and you should turn off your phone too or just not message people and you will be golden. Enjoy
>>
>>35213348
Weeds get you higher a lot faster than a pipe and wastes more weed. Joints are only good when you have them prerolled and you want to smoke without having paraphernalia on you.
>>
If you start to feel anxious just jerk off.

Fapping and weed is a great mix.
>>
File: can.jpg (160KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
can.jpg
160KB, 720x1280px
Orgiaamus meleniaamus.
>>
>>35213355
It differently from person to person and weed to weed, that looks like a upper-mid shelf sativa to me so I expect it to hit fast. Sometimes I get colour alterations before the smoke leaves my lungs. If he takes a big first hit then he should wait before his next, I'd say 3-5 min. You do not want to oversmoke especially on your first time
>>
>>35212939
"doing" things you found laying around.

its almost as if you want to die before attempting suicide.
>>
>>35213404
>tfw liked this mix too much
>tfw became reclusive and stopped getting high with people/mentally checked out when smoking up and wanted people to leave so I could fap

It's a dangerous road.
>>
>>35213418
Nobody is going to bother poisoning weed. Nor would they bother lacing it for some random person. A small bag like that is easy to drop and loose. Someone is probably pissed that they lost their weed.
>>
>>35213388
I'm Dutch, our weed is very strong and potent. We always roll joints mixed with tobacco so none goes to waste, and because it's way too strong to light up a pure one. If you mix it with tobacco it makes it burn a lot slower and none of the weed will go wasted. The taste is for most people less pleasant, I'm a smoker and I'm used to it so I can't care less though
>>
>>35213436
Usually we get some really good weed here too, but mixing tobacco is no something Americans do. Either we roll blunts and get completely fucked or we just smoke a bowl from a pipe or bong.
>>
>>35213455
Yeah mixing tobacco into joints really seems to be a Dutch thing. 90% of the time people roll it up in a joint here, bongs and blunts never really became a large thing here. Perhaps because our legalisation dates back to around the 60's when that stuff wasn't much heard of, except for the classic stone pipes.
>>
>>35213490
Having local glass blowers seems to be a common thing in the states, at least in my area it is. So getting a cheap glass pipe to carry around is very convenient.
>>
>>35213418
If you look through the thread you will see he bought it but he just does not want to say that which is understandable
>>35213436
I live in BC and we have the strongest weed you can get, you just smoke smaller amounts if you do not want to get too higH, I personally hate spliffs as they are very damaging to yourbody but they do get you higher
>>
>>35213347
I read a bit about it and it said to also poke a hole on the other side so the air can flow inside and push all smoke to my lungs. Should I do it or this is too much for the first time?
>>
>>35213830
You could do it but it's not really necessary. I helps clear all the smoke out of the chamber so you don't waste any.
>>
>>35213272
>bad trips on weed
good meme, friend
>>
>>35213989
Some people just have really bad anxiety attacks. Compared to psychedelics is nothing but some people are just weak.
>>
>>35214028
I used to smoke years ago, there was this one guy with a blood pressure problem that would take a hit and then immediately go to sleep. I'm talking curl up in a ball in seconds and be out like a light, gave me the creeps
>>
>>35214091
Sounds comfy for him. My friend us to just eat whatever he could find and pass out.
>>
>>35213989
i smoke weed every day and i dont have issues but when i was still new to smoking i literally forgot who my friends were after 7th grade. Shit was trippy af but never been able to recreate that
>>
Is it some kind of top shelf product? I showed it to someone that I know he smokes. And first he wanted to buy it from me and when I refused he wanted me to share it with him
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.