[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: why.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Meet Gardogg
>no job
>passive income through bullshit surveys online
>thinks he's going to make an advanced humanoid robot
>actually sits on his ass and streams all day on twitch (/gardogg)
>admits to living in his basement at his dad's expense
>mildy fat

Want to know what's funny though? His girlfriend is easily an 8/10 and fully supports his bum-like attitude. He has even said he wants to raise his family in his basement and she doesn't object to it. How do I get this level of loyalty?
>>
his thicc girlfriend for reference

https://youtu.be/TQEJCB6CZhU?t=36m54s

>a neet bum gets to pound that each day in his basement
>>
His gf is not 8/10. I would say 6.5 to 7.

He IS good looking. That's all you need to have a a good looking gf in 2017.

Good looking losers have gfs. Ugly men with high education, good careers and even wealth don't have nearly as much success with women.

It's 2017, the year past the emancipation of women. This is what you get. Good looking genes is all you need.
>>
>>35212729

His gf is actually below his league. He could easily get somebody who was naturally beautiful instead of a tricked up slut full of make-up to hide all the shit on her face.

I bet she would look like a horror show without make-up going by how much she has plastered on there.

I honestly don't get you faggots claiming that handsome tall guys are somehow not attractive enough to get a slut like that.
>>
He's handsome.

You're a man. You cannot judge another guy's appearance, clearly.

Guy is almost perfection. His gf is just above average. He could probably get somebody who is hotter if he applied himself instead of accepting the prettiest girl to fall in his lap.
>>
>>35212750
There are people who are average and above average in looks who are completely mentally ill or autistic enough that no one wants to be with them either.
>>
I've seen this thread 3 times before

Why are you witchhunting a random person lol, did he cuck you?
>>
>>35212750
>His gf is not 8/10. I would say 6.5 to 7.
She's smoking, check the video.
>>
>>35212837

But they still get lots of girls who try all the time before they realise they are mentally ill.

One of my roommates delivers pizza. Guy is shy and autistic as fuck. Geek who plays vidya and has barely enough IQ to manage to remember to eat. But he's tall and handsome and he gets a girl in his room every few weeks or so.

One of my other roommates is in law school. Extremely charismatic guy, from a rich family too. Has lots of friends but never gets to have any lady staying over cause he's below average in looks and short.

When you look the part girls try, at least. When you don't look the part you don't even get that.
>>
>>35212887

She does nothing for me. Do you realise that her face is actually probably full of acne? Completely average if not below average face. Only thing going for her are the boobs.

I guess you're from somewhere where girls being thin is rare. Is that why you think she's hot?
>>
>>35212807
i feel like that picture is misleading, if you watch his twitch (im not suggesting you do), he looks a lot worse
>>
>>35212985

I watched the twitch. He's handsome. If you're as handsome as he is, you should have girls falling in your lap.
>>
>>35213004
>fat
>balding
>slouched posture
I wouldn't say he's that handsome and even so, looks will only go so far. If a guy doesn't have a steady income and has infantile hobbies like trying to build robots why would the girl stick around?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.