[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn live the comfy Varglife Why even live ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 38

File: varg.png (352KB, 852x438px) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
352KB, 852x438px
>ywn live the comfy Varglife

Why even live ?
>>
>>35212662
You mean washed up criminal who literally knows and experienced nothing but muh edgy metal scene and prison? Struggling to cope with 21st century and making up shit about muh paganism?

That retard keeps talking shit about drugs as if he knew how pagans lived. He does not know shit, nobody does.
>>
>>35212674
t. butthurt stoner loser
>>
>>35212674
I do agree with you about being retarded, but the way he lives is great. He has a loving wife, a bunch of children and spends his days doing whatever he wants in his backyard thanks to welfare and his burzum revenues.
>>
>>35212674
I feel sorry for his kid.
>>
>>35212718
Spending 2/3 of your life in prison (involuntary unlike robots)=success
t.Brainlet bitch with daddy issues
>>35212721
Yep, he has got it made. Shame i cant go kill someone and then 20+ years later have enough money to buy my own land and talk shit on youtube while getting subs from all the lonely boys who never had a father/figure
>>35212727
Why?
>>
>>35212765
>having your own land and property, multiple vehicles, living almost completely autonomously, a loving wife and many white children, funded entirely from your hobbies=success
ftfy. maybe if you stopped smoking yourself retarded everyday you'd make something of yourself too.
>>
>>35212808
>maybe if you murdered a person in cold blood and then used the publicity to make money off fatherless boys instead of having a joint or two every week you'd make something of yourself too.
ftfy. Better go sharp my knife and then steal...oh sorry, "inspire" (wink, wink) myself from other people and make shitty board games and even shittier videos where i rant about the world i do not belong to or understand because i literally spent my entire youth in prison.

Wow, truly someone to look up to. Everybody should be exactly like him, when you say entire youth wasted in prison you KNOW you talkin about success.
>>
>>35212861
>maybe if you murdered a person in cold blood
Euronymous was a hipster faggot, nothing of value was lost.

>when you say entire youth wasted in prison you KNOW you talkin about success
It's funny, you shit on him yet he's still miles more successful and happy than you will ever be, whereas you need to burn plant matter to fool your brain into thinking you're happy. gj
>>
>>35212908
>he's still miles more successful and happy than you will ever be
You can definitely tell someone is happy and successful by the way they make 36 videos every single day going on rants about the age we live in, reminiscing about their youth (20+ years ago) or playing "make believe" where they, a 44 years old man dress as a soldier or a god.
Also the not at all laughable/cringy video where after cops bust their door he shows you what a BIG MAN he is by throwing a stone on a cardboard.....in slowmo......3 times.....triple slowmo.......thats not pathetic at all. Its not like CHILDREN over the age of 6 would be ashamed to make such a video or anything....r-right? :)

>you need to burn plant matter to fool your brain into thinking you're happy

I dont need to. I like to. If you have a problem with that then come tell that to my face and who knows, maybe the world will be rid of yet another hipster faggot without a value.
>>
>>35212970
>gets to blow off steam by ranting about things he is passionate about into a camera
>gets to LARP around in costumes with his kids
>has a community of people interested in his life (both past and present
>literally gets PAID to do all of this
>meanwhile some autismal druggy on /r9k/ gets mad because he criticised his degenerate lifestyle
oh boi i am laffin

>If you have a problem with that then come tell that to my face and who knows, maybe the world will be rid of yet another hipster faggot without a value
I'm embarassed for you
>>
>>35213059
Have you ever read a single comment on one of his videos? Have you seen the avatars the users chose? Its crystal clear the ONLY people who watch, like and comment on his videos are
>autismal virgins from 4chan

Oh damn, a whole fucking community of broken manchildren raised by a single mother who obsess about and worship a daddy figure who spent most of his life in prison? Who the fuck would have thought that such a thing is possible.

But yeah man he is definitely @winning.
>gets to LARP around
Literally autism tier. Except he is 40+.
>has a community of people interested in his life
The kind of people who are interested in his life would be just as interested in random hobo down the street....but unlike Varg the daddy figure TM they dont feel the need to share their life with random manchildren.
>gets to blow off steam by ranting
Literally the exact same thing i am doing right now. But i am not a murderer nor have i spent most of my life in prison so i am just "autismal druggy" while he is god daddy figure personified.

Pathetic.
>>
>>35213059
>>35213138
I am embarrassed for both of you.

>autismal weed addict vs autismal varg worshipper

I would pay to see you fight in real life.
>>
>>35213197
>mfw the ONLY time i mentioned drugs was when i said that Varg should shut the fuck up since he has no clue what our pagan ancestors did, just like everybody else who is alive today
>somehow this makes me a "autismal weed addict"

Christ you virgins cant go without putting people in little boxes as soon as possible can you?
>>
File: 1461027018704.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461027018704.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>35213138
>Literally autism tier. Except he is 40+
no fun allowed, unless it's drugs right?

>would be just as interested in random hobo down the street
The difference being that hobo didn't influence an entire genre of music.

>Literally the exact same thing i am doing right now
I can tell

>i am just "autismal druggy"
yes

>Pathetic
Regardless, he gets paid to do what he wants with his life while you get to do drugs everyday and wallow in your mediocrity and jealousy.

>>35213197
>autismal varg worshipper
I don't worship him, I always liked his music and admire his simple lifestyle.

>I would pay to see you fight in real life
My unimpaired function will surely give me the advantage
>>
>>35212765
Not even a third of his life, m8.
>>
>>35213138
Stop crying you jealous niggercuck
>>
>>35213233
>My unimpaired function will surely give me the advantage
Kids, this is how you spot someone who has never, ever, fucking ever, been in a fight in their entire life.

>I don't worship him, I always liked his music and admire his simple lifestyle.
Not really though, you are worshiping him for sure.

I like his lifestyle a lot actually, i just hate the the role he is trying to project online (and probably irl too).

To be completely honest i been thinking like him for the past 5 years or so EXCEPT! the pagans and drugs part. about 3 years ago i even had enough money to buy a house and a land in cheap EU country (if you are european you know which one). As fate would have it, i also had completely devoted, loyal gf at the time who was up for anything with me. Shits gone to hell tho

I just dont like people who act like they know "the truth". Nigga we were both born in the same era, we have access to the same information. You DONT know some sacred, "secret" truth about our ancestors. You are just guessing, the exact same thing all the "pagans were high all day erryday and then made human sacrifices and had orgies" people are doing.

>All fun allowed AS LONG AS ITS NOT DRUGS
right?
>>
Varg gives me very grimdark and unpleasant vibes. I don't see why anyone other than edgy teens would like him.
t. nu-male cuck yeah alright whatever.
>>
>>35213306
>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS HORRIBLE DRUGSTER!!111!1!!1! IS INSULTING MUH DADDY
>Says I should stop crying
Thanks for the chuckle.
>>
>>35213225
>virgin shaming
>on r9k of all places
>>
>>35213352
He was in prison in many years for what he thought was self-defense. Of course he carries around some resentment for this. To me, he seems quite sympathetic, despite his racist arrogance.
>>
>>35213372
>Muh special place
>Being in muh special place means no bad man can make fun of me
>or the fact that i am still but a boy
The place you are thinking of is called
>>>Wizchan
Bye now
>>
>>35213324
>Kids, this is how you spot someone who has never, ever, fucking ever, been in a fight in their entire life.
Man you need to loosen up and learn to take a joke. I thought weed was all about peace and love?

>you are worshiping him for sure
Nah i don't worship anyone, I like his music and his simple lifestyle.

>i also had completely devoted, loyal gf at the time who was up for anything with me. Shits gone to hell tho
You done fucked up, stop sacrificing your own goals and ideals for other people. also obligatory reee get out normie

>I just dont like people who act like they know "the truth"
Take his videos with a pinch of salt, like every other video on the internet

>>All fun allowed AS LONG AS ITS NOT DRUGS
Now you're getting it!
>>
>>35213397
you seem a little strung out. maybe you should cut back on your cannabis addiction.
>>
>>35213424
See....you dont seem like a bad guy/retard at all. I actually kinda like you and your replies. Especially because i am pretty sure you are just fucking about now.

Varg on the other hand....he is a try hard. And i dont like those people at all.

Maybe its because i am naturally stubborn/strong willed as fuck and he is too? Who knows.

But some cunt telling me i cant favor paganism, i cant revere my ancestors, i cant hold spiritual connection to the land I live on and they lived on for thousands of years BECAUSE i do drugs? Fuck that person is all i am sayin.

He does not know the truth. I do not know the truth.
We are all just guessing, same as humans ever did (considering the spiritual world).

We do not know if they got high as fuck on mushrooms (2 special sub species in my euro cunt btw, semi-famous in druggie circles around the world) and saw the trees, wind and storm as gods. We do not know if they were smart enough to come up with all the myths while being sober and using them just as metaphors.
We do not know if ONE drunk guy just made all of that up and the others were trying to imitate the "gods" from the legends.

So dont go making 528 videos a day about how shit DEFINITELY went down if you, yourself dont have a single proof except "muh opinion". Your opinion is not a fact you cunt.
>>35213430
I dont like you at all and you seem stupid desu. Sorry.
>>
>>35213397
I'm not even a virgin myself (reeee normie get out etc etc), but why would you blame people for being virgins ? Does sexual behavior determines one's worth ?
>>
>>35212662
>comfy
>living in dark ages withohut acess to simple 21 century facilities
pick one
>>
>>35213546
>I dont like you at all and you seem stupid desu. Sorry.

Are you going to cry now?
>>
>>35213552
Blame? Make fun of or belittle, more like.
We are talking about adult theme and adult life (wife, family and all) here. Why is it so strange that the opinion of a VIRGIN automatically loses any traction/worth?

If you discuss how the you tube stars made their fortunes and somebody who doesnt even know how to turn on the computer comes in and talks shit, do you take that person and their opinion on the matter seriously? I dont.

Like i never watched a single anime in my life. Does my opinion on anime have any worth? It doesnt.
>>
>>35212662
His wife is a autistic control freak
>>
>>35213589
You do know that you need to be 18 to post here, right? Maybe you should go watch leafyishere and come back when you have hair on your chest.
>>
>>35213629
That's some impressive mental gymnastics. You actually responded with "stupid virgins" because you were getting called out on your drug addiction. So it was infact not relevant at all.
>>
>>35213697
I'm not the one having a mental breakdown.
>>
>>35213706
>you were getting called out on your drug addiction
Ok then, done talking to you.
Hit me up when you are capable of independent thought or opinion, k?
Even reading comprehension should suffice desu

Also check your internet addiction, its making you lash out for some reason and completely ignore the posts you are replying to.
>>35213739
Ok? Didnt ask but its nice to know. Although next time tell mommy and daddy (who am i kidding) instead of random stranger online.

See, i dont care that much....at all actually
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>35213776
>when stupid virgins on the internet make fun of your drug addiction
>>
>>35213776
>WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE BRO
>I CAN QUIT WHENEVER I WANT BRO
>THERE ARE NO SIDE EFFECTS MAN
keep telling yourself that junkie :^)
>>
File: literally TOOO fucking smart.jpg (611KB, 2048x1310px) Image search: [Google]
literally TOOO fucking smart.jpg
611KB, 2048x1310px
>>35213809
>>35213844

>When you havent smoked in 2 months yet teens online think their retarded generalizations amount to anything
I am really ambiguous. I am not sure if i hate you and want to smack your retarded brain against the concrete a couple of times to "switch the lights on" or if i want to just sit down with you and teach you how to use your brain....

Strange feeling.

I mean, stupid people, and i mean truly stupid people are fucking blood boiling-annoying enough. But when those truly stupid people think they are smart that's just........indescribable
>>
File: 1484578748812.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484578748812.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>35213867
You are only angry, because you know it is true. You are an addict.
>>
>>35213893
Hey, can you guess how i know that you never used your dick for anything else but pissing?

Yep, it was the anime picture. Didnt even need to guess, how about that.
>>
File: 1386880382931.png (132KB, 1270x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1386880382931.png
132KB, 1270x1136px
>>35213225
>our pagan ancestors
>>
>>35213916
I know you are trolling, but i literally mentioned that i was born and live in yurop in like 2 or 3 posts.

Nice try though, definitely got me.
>>
File: raw.gif (22KB, 304x160px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
22KB, 304x160px
>>35213914
>picture of anime girl looking smug
>>
File: t6z6fd.png (253KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
t6z6fd.png
253KB, 1000x1000px
>>35213914
this is an anime forum newfag
>>
>>35213954
Hope you feel better about being a little boy imprisoned in grown male body now. :)

But hey, theres always
>>>wizchan
for uhm......cant even say this with a straight face..."m....men?" like you.
>>
>>35213974
Sauce? I think you are confused, this is not
>>>/a/
>>
>>35213867
Lol, you need to calm down. This is what happens when you rely too much on weed.
>>
>>35214007
Speaking from experience i assume?
Experience being complete social isolation and zero contact with drugs in your case.
>>
>>35214025
Experience of seeing many such cases of stoners and other addictss in the past.

When they haven't gotten their fix they're constantly on edge.
>>
File: 1488311570438.png (12KB, 880x131px) Image search: [Google]
1488311570438.png
12KB, 880x131px
>>35213994
and this is not
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>35213324
>guys get fucked up and fight sober people! works every time!

Jesus fuck anon, it might be time
to test that theory.
I have been a big drinker for a long time, and seen my fair few of drunk and drugged fights, and being sober is pretty much your best bet at winning a fight with someone who isn't.
I would even choose it over a weapon.

No matter how autistic the other guy is, seeing as we are all posting here; I am gonna bet that one sober skinny white faggot will BTFO of a stoned as fuck skinny white faggot.
>>
File: 1485203769100.gif (43KB, 495x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485203769100.gif
43KB, 495x499px
>>35213975
>I'll call him a virgin and add a smiley, that'll show him how not mad I am grrr
>>
File: eeeeh.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
eeeeh.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>35214076
Seeing with binoculars?
>>35214090
Ok, your pic related is fair point. USA is still British colony.......right?
>>
>>35213975
Not even that guy, but you have some issues bro.
>>
>>35212662
>Left home on bad terms with parents because dad is a faggot
>Joined Air Force
>Now am just a wrench monkey working in Alaska
Its sort of comfy I guess. I'm pretty satisfied with it, I've always been kind of anti-social and this compliments it. I imagine actually owning a huge swathe of land and living by your own rules is better though.
>>
File: 111hand.jpg (91KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
111hand.jpg
91KB, 720x960px
>>35214106
>I have been A BIG DRINKER GUIZE! Like me mum bought me 3 whole beers once
>Seen my FAIR SHARE of drunk and drugged fights, on youtube

Thanks for the info anon, i feel so silly now
>my hand when i meet this anon
>>
>>35214142
Oh i agree 100 percent bruh, i need to do something with the "surrounded by fucking experiencelet retards online" thing. You mos def hit da nail on da head wif dat one broski
>>
>>35214113
>I will post a smug frog
>That surely wont betray my suicidal tendencies over the fact someone made fun of grown "men" who never, ever had sex
R-right?
>>
>>35214198
I'm just saying. You are seething with anger right now.
>>
>>35212662

Honestly he gives me Charles Manson vibes but without the charm and manipulative power.
>>
>>35214121
>Seeing with binoculars?

What? When people don't have inner calm, they rely on drugs. Or maybe it is other way around. The resut is the same, they need their fix to relax.
>>
>>35214227
>I am just saying the things i think
I know how projection works anon, dont worry
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 418x405px
>>35214161
>having women's fingers
>assuming any anon is underage
>assuming you another random anon is physically weak for reasons beyond statistical probability

This smacks of insecurity desu senpai.
If you don't wanna believe that I've had a few drinks and seen a few things, that's
on you.

You already made yourself look like an ass by implying fighting while intoxicated was a good idea, I just pointed it out.
To add my 2 cents worth, you seem to be severly triggered by this cuck in camo because you are deeply insecure about your own physique, lifestyle, manhood, and past, and so when you see someone who embodies this "bad-boy" persona you have built for yourself, you immidiately go on the defensive to discredit them, in the private hope that you can feel a little better about your bitchboi life.
I don't give a single fuck senpai, I don't come on 4chan to threaten children and retards, so I can't really give you anything more than that in the way of a (you)
>>
File: 1487085070443.jpg (294KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487085070443.jpg
294KB, 900x900px
>>35214211
contentconentenentcontinent
>>
>>35214250
If you think me supposedly being angry excludes you from being angry, then you clearly don't know how projection works.
>>
>>35214243
Ever heard of this thing.......called fun?
>Everything people do besides breathing, eating and browsing 4 chan of course is a sign of inner turmoil
I hope you are not thinking like this anon.

Incoming post
>bwaaaah you need drugs to have fun
>>35214259
Ok so you know how to post a picture.....interesting. Thanks for the genius argument btw
>>
File: 1485618221866.jpg (50KB, 400x436px) Image search: [Google]
1485618221866.jpg
50KB, 400x436px
>>35214211
I'm just teasing you, because of how angry you are.

It is quite entertaining to be honest.
>>
>>35214255
>implying fighting while intoxicated was a good idea
Can you give me a quote, experienced veteran brawler and drinker anon?

>you are deeply insecure about your own physique, lifestyle, manhood, and past, and so when you see someone who embodies this "bad-boy" persona you have built for yourself, you immidiately go on the defensive to discredit them, in the private hope that you can feel a little better about your bitchboi life.

So....you are basically describing the exact thing you are doing right now?

>I don't give a single fuck senpai
>And that is why i took at least 2 minutes off my lifetime to think about this response, write it up, and add le funny frog
Ok man, you definitely convinced me
>>
>>35214291
>lemme go to great lengths to aquire an illicit substance for stupid amounts of money
>lemme take this substance and risk my career for a few weeks afterwards at least
>lemme repeatedly take this substance for long periods of time to cause inevitable brain damage

Hehe fun xd, definitely not dependance xd
>>
>>35214291
>Ever heard of this thing.......called fun?

If you are a happy person who likes yourself, you don't have desire for drugs. The people who do drugs, do it to compensate for a flaw in their character.
>>
>>35214299
Thanks man, i am having pretty good time watching all you omega male virgins trying to act experienced and smart too. Keep it comin
>>
>>35214333
>>35214335
>Hehe fun xd, definitely not dependance xd
>The people who do drugs, do it to compensate for a flaw in their character.
Literally autism. But no shit, no fun, no shitpost. You are legit autistic. I thought we were just little bit fucked up and called it autism, but you two definitely are legit autistic.
>>
>>35214346
>Thanks man, i am having pretty good time
>>
File: skill in reading +1.jpg (7KB, 298x76px) Image search: [Google]
skill in reading +1.jpg
7KB, 298x76px
>>35214365
Good job! You can both read AND quote!
Big boy points +1 anon, keep it up sweetheart.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 900x677px
>>35214332
See here
>>35213324
Where you ridiculed an anon for implying he had an edge from being sober.

>implying I try to be aggresive/masculine over the internet or even in real life
Kek, these projections from nothing. I have nothing to prove senpai, anyone is welcome to try and insinuate or start whatever they want. I have no need to aquire a persona, I am already a person and am happy. Assumedly you do not fit this description, as you do drugs and seem to lie about yourself on the internet.

>implying it requires fucks to give to troll retards online
I take funposting as a public service, keeps people like you off our boards.

You might wanna try /b/ if you haven't already, there are more children and retards present, and you will likely fit in better, with your newfound persona being more accepted.
>>
>>35214362
I think you might be histrionic.

>Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
>Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
>Exhibitionist behavior
>Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
>Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
>Being overly dramatic and emotional
>Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval

All these fit you like a glove.
>>
>>35214362
>Realise drugs aren't just for fun
>Fuck, better call them autistic anyways

XDDDDDD
>>
>>35214405
Oh shit, you are right! Have you been a psychologist for a long time?

Or did you read a Wikipedia article? :) Basically the same thing. Right?
>>35214416
Well talking with people who dont even know what "fun" means is a bit hard to be honest.
>>
>>35214405
He's just a whingey bitch with not enough going for him in life.
His shattered ego can't take it so he begins to construct a alternate ego for himself, which he lives out online for now.

He has obviously latched onto some form of Varg or a Varg-like character to form the base of this ego, and so feels threatened when presented with someone who obviously wears it so much better than he does.

These kids are unfortunately a dime a dozen on this website, should just join the forces and go play in the sandpit if they think they are manly/violent/strong.
Would pay money to watch their CPL laugh as they shit their pants for the third time on their first patrol innacountry.

>inb4 retard has a marine copypasta comment

Please no, I can only handle so much. A sperg like you has never been in the armed forces for any country.
>>
>>35214429
You didn't seem to need any qualifications for diagnosing people with autism.

Besides, when the traits fit so well, you hardly need a college education to tell that you need help.
>>
>>35214429
>anon's would never have experienced substance abuse and come out the other side
>I'm the life of the party, everyone else is just boring for not doing drugs XD

You're gonna have a hard time looking back on this period of your life anon. You will one day discover why your parents don't smoke week, and then you will understand that everyone has the potential to do drugs, but only children and addicts ever enjoy them.
>>
>>35214396
So in your mind
>ridiculing someone
is the exact same thing as saying
>the opposite of what they are saying is a good idea
? Good to know.

ffy you can have a point but say it in a stupid way and be discredited, despite your original idea being legit. You ought to know this by now.

>implying I try to be aggresive/masculine over the internet or even in real life
>yeh brah u mos def have womanz fingers
That doesnt sounds like masculine/aggressive behavior at all.

I mean its not like you are trying to act like big macho man with huge hands/finger or anyt....oh wait.

>I take funposting as a public service
Damn, i didnt know happy people had the time or mood for that kind of shit.
>off our boards
Who is this "we" you are talking about?
>I am a person and i am happy
>You are not because JU DU DRUGS!!1!!1!1!1!1!
Just about all i needed to hear from you.
Let me know when you are allowed to drink some of that DEFINITELY NOT A DRUG liquid, okay?
>>
>>35214459
>I literally loan my body and mind to the government
>not just that, i let and WELCOME them to force me in their image
>somehow this makes me feel like an accomplished man
Oh please tell me more about your interesting life anon, you seem to have it all figured ou......wait, THEY seem to have it all figured out for you.

If you are not allowed to post any more original ideas blink twice
>>
>>35212662
>Erbsenmuster on a car
Stop being a fag varg and paint your wagen properly
>>
File: 1317.jpg (31KB, 404x351px) Image search: [Google]
1317.jpg
31KB, 404x351px
>>35214528
>>35214560
>i'm having fun fun fun fun fun FUN FUN FUN
>>
>>35214528
>post pictures of bloody hand
>get laughed at for having bitch fingers
>"waaah waah, you are the aggressive one"

Kek.

>ridicule someone
>agree with the point they are making
>act hyperaggressive over nothing?.?.?.?

Why? just why anon?

>"we"
>implying you are, have ever been, will ever be, a robot or even someone who frequents this board

This is all just filling time until you get bored and fuck off back to whatever norman forum you came from.

>hehe xd I do anti-social, illegal, and dangerous activities and put my life and loved ones at risk
>I'm happy though, definitely not looking for meaning in my life xd
>It's just harmless fun xd

Probably done more drugs than you kiddo, you will come to realise that you are not happy when you need to escape reality at such costs.
>>
>>35214560
I'm out bitchboi, and studying a STEM degree with that sweet bank I made.

Seeing as you still subscribe to the belief that milfags are stupid, can I assume you are a bleeding heart liberal on top of being a fucking degenerate?
>>
>>35214483
>I am the life of the party
>Everyone else is just boring for not doing drugs
Not once have i said or suggested any of this. But i can tell you already have JUST the perfect image in your mind :)

Look, this doesnt go anywhere. You cannot explain emotions or humanity to autist and to be honest you shouldnt even try.

Have fun with whatever the fuck it is that you are doing and dont forget
>It pays off to be a good boy like your parents wanted

Let me know how that works out for you in the manner of
>TFW NO GF
>TFW SO LONELY
>TFW FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEE
>TFW DRUG DEGENERATES

Ok friendo?
>>35214460
>You didn't seem to need any qualifications for diagnosing
>when the traits fit so well, you hardly need a college education to tell
Damn, i guess this means that literally anybody who can read is a psychologist. Fucking retards wasting XX years of their lives studying that shit
>>
I used to live a Varg life (except I didn't have a wife or children or a popular youtube channel). Lived on a farm with a massive garden, owned sheep and chickens, spent most of my days outdoors working my ass off.

It sucks.
>>
File: 1483123477955.png (74KB, 541x566px) Image search: [Google]
1483123477955.png
74KB, 541x566px
>>35214643
>Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others

hmmmm
>>
>>35214611
>hehe xd I do anti-social, illegal, and dangerous activities and put my life and loved ones at risk
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!!! THIS JUST IN-ANON HAD A JOINT STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES AND CALL THE PRESIDENT HE IS DESTROYING FAMILIES AND PUTTING THE SOCIETY AT RISK OUT THERE!!!12!12!2!2!1!1!!1!

Jesus fucking christ man, dont even bother trying to hit me with shit like
>Probably done more drugs than you kiddo
after that shit you just said.

>anon is trying to act like a fighter
>get laughed at for obviously playing pretend
>"waaah, waaaah you are the aggressive one"
We can keep going with this all day.

>act hyperaggressive
Is that what people like you (for lack of better word) think when i talk/write? Explains a lot actually.......hmmmmmm.......in any case that is not my intent, thats just the way i am (and gotten into trouble with ACTUAL alpha/ripped as fuck guys before cause of that)

>implying you are, have ever been, will ever be, a robot or even someone who frequents this board
>Isnt capable of defining the PEOPLE he is speaking of
>make a piss poor assumption
Yeah, i been here for years.

>you are not happy when you need to escape reality at such costs
What costs? Financial? I dont see any other costs.
>>35214634
Completely and absolutely wrong.

But hey! There is a reason you let other people do the thinking for you, isnt there :)

>>35214716
What did the autis.......i mean what did the poet mean by this?
>>
>>35214643

>"Have fun with whatever the fuck it is that you are doing and dont forget"
>"It pays off to be a good boy like your parents wanted"

Ohhhh boy.
GGwp anon, but I see what it is. You are going through your rebelious streak. That's cute, I'm sure shitposting at NEETS on 4chan is really sticking it to your parent's, right? I bet they give some serious fucks?
I bet the teachers that failed you care too, right?
The whole system is gonna care if you just act up enough anon, don't worry. There is no need to be a hardworking human being, everyone is just boring xd, they should act up and be given everything on a platter too.

Keep your authority issues to yourself you fuck, and if they bother you again, kill yourself.
I rebeled against the system by joining the military, worked hard, and realised just how priveledged I am to live this wonderful fucking life.
Now go and do the same, or even better, paint the ceiling with your worthless brains while in basic.
>>
>>35214745
EVERYBODY WITNESS THIS.
I am not making this up.
LOOK at this
>I rebelled against the system
>BY JOINING THE MILITARY

Is this some next level shit posting, trolling, mental retardation? Whatever THE FUCK that is, its hilarious dude, keep it coming
>>
File: aXm188xjU.jpg (122KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm188xjU.jpg
122KB, 650x650px
>>35214744
The level of anger and narcissism and rage combined in your posting makes it clear you have mental issues.

A healthy person would have said from the beginning, "alright I'm not going to let you turn this discussion into a discussion about me", but since you like the attention, you actually go along with trying to defend yourself. and you are so egocentric you think other people have a vested interest in the discussion and are not just playing you for laughs.
>>
>>35214806
>loose sleep

Damn, please kill yourself.
>>
>>35214791
>>35214745
Since you are unlikely to grasp my amusement at your reply, i will make this easier.

Your "rebellion" against the "system" was done by joining the FIST that is literally keeping the system in power. Can.....can you NOT see the irony?

Thats like saying
>YEAH MAN I REBELLED AGAINST THE ANIMALIST HUMAN NATURE
>By uhm....shitting in a forest and foraging for wild edible roots and hunting animals
>>
>>35214791
>he thinks the reactionary and widely approved rebelion is the most effective
>he thinks throwing away amazing high school GPAs to go and live in a community of government backed killers is not rebelious
>he thinks that because there are strict rules the military is somehow more like normal society than a hippy comune

Burning man faggots and the like have nothing on me bitch, true rebelion is not always doing the cool thing.
I took the road less traveled, dissapointed many of my teachers, "friends", and my parents, but had a blast and found what seems to be my place in the world.

The system is everything around you senpai, land ownership, jobs, the economy, law.
The military exists almost entirely outside of that, you even have a seperate system of law.
No matter how deep you go into a commune, you still gotta abide by the law.
>>
File: 1485694487563.jpg (13KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485694487563.jpg
13KB, 240x250px
>>35214841
>I-I-I s-s-see y-y-you m-m-ade a typo
>>
>>35214806
>everybody is absolutely sure that i am foaming at the mouth, blood vessels in the eyes rupturing MAAAD
>in reality i stare into screen and chuckle a bit every once in a while

Its nice to see how the average robot pictures me though. Intriguing to be honest
>>
>>35214887

You're gonna have a loose butthole when I'm through with you.
>>
>>35214870
Yea, I tried out being a shepard instead of a sheep, but guess what, being a sheep is more fun.
You literally can't escape the system except by joining the FIST which exists outside of it to enforce it's power.

It's the only way to become above the law.
>>
>>35214886
Didnt even read your whole post, but by the half of it i understood that
>You are from good family
>You been a good boy
>People placed hopes in you
>And you decided to be OH SO REBELLIOUS
>By doing exactly what the government wants troubled kids to do

Damn, sure showed them son! USA! USA! USA!

Lemme know when you spend some time with people who have taken a life and have half of their fucking ears bitten off. Except these people didnt do it on the governments dime, they did it by their own wild, uncontrollable nature AKA the exact opposite of people like you. And instead of getting a pension they get punished for being human in the rawest form.
>>
>>35214897
You definitely seem very tense to me.
>>
>>35214986
Damn...i cant even imagine what would you have thought if you saw me legit mad.

>tfw drive knife through a pc
>friend nervously laughs and tries to calm me down
>tfw was actually calm and laugh it off

I mean....for me its like 85% of the people i see are somehow....i dont know what to call it even. Like....in "standby" mode? You know what i mean?
>>
>>35214958
>taken a life
check
>ears bitten off
I don't know what this is in reference to, unless you are some sort of MMA big boy who thinks that punching people is somehow more dangerous that shooting at them, but I have met one guy who had a whole ear blown off.

Or are you some sort of petty criminal who thinks the people in jail are hardcore? Definitely never scared me, but I guess I don't have the kind of fingers some of them would want wrapped round their cocks.
Never killed anyone for sure myself, seen a few hits on what ended up as bodies, but never could be sure it was directly my fault they were dead.
Killing doesn't make people tough buddy, nor does fighting, going on through having your own friends, family, pets, die is so much harder than punching or shooting some fucking nobody.
>>
>>35215024
>Like....in "standby" mode? You know what i mean?

yes, most people do not have histrionic personality disorder.
>>
File: whateven.jpg (37KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
whateven.jpg
37KB, 599x449px
>they are still arguing
>>
>>35215031
>I don't know what this is in reference to
It is a reference to a guy who had his ears LITERALLY bitten off by a human teeth. You could see the shape of the biters jaw on his ears actually.

>le people and pets in ur life dying is so much worse

I dont know if you are even a real person or just someone who is quoting the movies they saw.
None of the death that happened around me since i was a kid affected me. I acted like it did, but in reality it didnt.
>>35215044
You know what your daddy figure/god Varg said about "crazy people" though, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 1024x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1024x848px
>>35215068
As soon as he leaves back to Normanistan, I am outta here friendo.
If you wouldn't mind stepping in for me it would be much appreciated.
>>
>>35215085
>You know what your daddy figure/god Varg said about "crazy people" though, right?

No, since I am not a fan of Varg and don't watch his videos. I joined the discussion later just to tell you about your mental issues.
>>
>>35215115
>posts on /r9k/
>reasonable to assume that he spends his time aka life on /r9k/
>tells others they have mental issues
OH right...i forgot that this is the board for normal, "healthy" people who are average in every sense and all around normal......
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 711x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 711x880px
>>35215085
>bite marks on ears are bad
Holy kek, I knew a few guys who would gladly take that over what they ended up losing.

>people you don't give a flying fuck abojt dying is worse than family or doggos etc dying

Okay, I am over this roleplaying, you got no respect for the people keeping you from praying every morning and speaking arabic while your wife gets fucked by your religious superiors.
Better luck next time edgelord, hopefully someone else takes this baton and drives you off this board.
Hopefully you get over Varg a little bit and can resume your charade of being "alpha".
>>
>>35215161
We aren't talking about other people. We are talking about you and your mental issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 400x372px
>>35215166
>>35215161
Also
>...
Is fucking newfag identifying 101.
>>
>>35215166
The picture you chose, the story about "tough military REBELLIOUS MANE" life you shared, the projections you made about the Arab boogeyman....

It was nice while it lasted, thats all i can say.

Better luck next time friendo. Just for your peace of mind, i have seen 1 (ONE) nigger in my life, same as most of my peers. I haven't seen a single BOOOOOOOOGEEEEEYMANE arab.

There is 1 to 3 mosques in my country and they are being bombarded with pork heads cause my people are not welcoming to that sort of foreign garbage.

9/10 role-playing, would talk to again
>>35215189
Do you ever stop for a second and think
"Maybe i am taking this safespace shit too far"? What the fuck am i saying, you obviously dont.

In any case, like i said before i spent many years here, so thats that.
>>
I have a plan to achieve the comfy Varglife in 3 - 5 years. I'm really looking forward to it, as modern life is offensive to me in too many ways to want to continue participating in it, for the most part.

I'll have saved enough from working in 4 - 6 months to be able to apply for a loan of 200 - 250k, and I'll spend 3 - 5 years paying it off, as well as putting enough in savings, stocks, Bitcoin, various other investments, and so on, to be able to live off of, hopefully indefinitely. If not, I will be able to work remotely on a part-time basis, or even as a freelance in order to cover my expenses.

I'm looking to spend approximately 150k on the land, and 100k on building the property, which will be either in the Byron Bay region, or the Nimbin region, both of which are in Australia. The style of the home will be either a log cabin, or ultra modern, ultra minimalist, and have an 'artistic' aesthetic.

My father is a carpenter, and I have some building experience, so we will build it together, enabling me to cut costs significantly and leave me with quite a good home, all things considered.

I'm going to buy land near a stream because streams are super comfy, and so that I have access to fresh water. I'll set up extensive gardens for vegetables, fruits, herbs, etc. I want to grow as much of my own food as possible because store brought produce is full of toxins. Plus, gardening is a relaxing and fulfilling hobby.

I plan to spend my days reading all sorts of novels, articles, blogs etc, and studying in order to educate myself to at least a first year university standard on all sorts of topics - chemistry, astronomy, physics, math, poetry, a handful of languages, history, and so on - I want to be at least proficient in all of the major fields of study. Other daily activities will include using drugs, exploring, tending to my garden, exercising, camping, traveling, chopping wood and woodworking, and I'll experiment with outdoor activities...

CONT. 1/2.
>>
>>35215299
CONT. 2/2

...until I find the ones that I enjoy most, then I'll use my land to practice those hobbies. I may start out with archery or shooting guns. I'll also spend a lot of time watching films, playing video games, as well as writing screenplays and poetry.

Basically, I want a quiet life lived amongst nature, and to learn all that I can about this world and the things that inhabit it, while I pursue hobbies that are personally satisfying, and move me towards a self sustaining lifestyle without depriving myself of too many modern comforts.

In the meantime I have to work, which is certainly not how I wish to spend my time, but is of course, a necessity. That said, it is meaningful to me to contribute to this world by doing something that has a positive effect on the lives of others, and my job does allow for that; I am a Project Manager for an organisation that offers a range of services to those members of the community most in need of a helping hand - the homeless, the disabled, the mentally ill, the poor, the abused, etc.

My particular role currently has me setting up employment service networks for mentally ill people. I consider it a worthy pursuit, and a good use of my time on this Earth. If I can bring some positivity into this world of chaotic negativity, then that is enough for me.

Thanks for reading, and best wishes to all of you also pursuing the comfy Varglife.
>>
>>35215299
that sounds quite comfy.
>>
>>35212674
Calm down shlomo, you can only slide so much and counter-shill before you get assblasted again.
>>
>>35215864
>You can only slide so much
We are still talking about the retard who spent most of his youth in a FUCKING prison, correct?
>counter-shill
You are losing me with all these buzzwords desu fampire
>you get assblasted again
When you tell the harsh realities of life to bunch of 8 years old they will cry, shit their pants and make a loud scene too....In no way does it make YOU assblasted tho
>>
>>35215917
You've been in this thread for 4 hours now, calm down and go do something else.
>>
>>35215963
>completely ass fucked to the bone
>his gaping anus dripping blood
>"Y-you been f-f-fucking me for too long master PLZ STAHP"
Laffing @u
>>
>>35216011
Yeah man, what an amazing victory. I especially liked the part when you called Varg a criminal, and then you insulted people with your big, cool, adult words! You are such an awesome guy, I hope that someday I am as great as you at being smart and funny.
>>
File: 148460791684.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
148460791684.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>le he kill some1 -_-' XDDD
He is actually a nice guy! He have a bitch and kids. Also they live in France!
Im fucking jealous desu.
>>
>>35216343
>Calling a criminal
>a criminal
>is somehow wrong or not valid
wew lad

>You are such an awesome guy
I know. You would be surprised tho
>I hope that someday i am as great as you
You wont........but dont let that get you down. You can still strap the fuck up by the bootstraps or something and work your ass off to get bitches. I mean its just as fun playing a role and devoting your life to it...Right, friend?

I mean its not like you wouldnt like to be weird eccentric who gets bitches wet just by using "big, cool, adult" words and pure fantasy/roleplaying. You are completely happy the way you are, grey and boring....Shit, i mean upholding, average, law abiding citizen who knows whats right.

>>35216394
OP is still trying to keep his shit thread alive.
Takin your bait.

If it was a nigger, literally every single one of you would cry about a FUCKING NIGGER MURDERER ACTIN SMART N SHIET

But hes white so murdering people is all good and you are cunt for having the audacity to mention it.

Good game you fucking pathetic virgins.
>>
File: 1488373035165.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1488373035165.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>35216438
It's time for you to get the help you need.
>>
>>35216438
Nah, he kills another white dude, a popular one. He is basically a chad. Is everything we hate. Also He was a 19y/o? What do you expect. C'on
>>
>>35216461
T. average drone who has no choice but to BUY into the society game unless he wants to become a wizard and cry about muh khv status
>>35216476
>A chad
>Zero game
>slightly attractive face that gets wasted by being locked up
>goes out
>looks like shit
>marries a used up french whore

Damn he is so cool....Definitely on the same level as real Chads aka the guys who float through life having great time with zero effort.

I mean the 2 decades locked up in between 4 walls is tell tale sign of Chad.
>>
>>35212721
i keep hearing references to him being on welfare but haven't ever seen any proof of that. is he really on welfare? i've watched pretty much all of his videos and he never says he's on welfare.
>>
>>35212662
admired him a lot more before i knew he had children from two different mothers and used to be a degenerate
>>
File: breivik.jpg (40KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
breivik.jpg
40KB, 700x420px
>>35216476
was Breivik a Chad?
>>
File: 11973.jpg (179KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
11973.jpg
179KB, 600x630px
>>35216524
You're not even writing coherent sentences anylonger.

Seek help immediately.
>>
Who did Burzum rip off anyway? I've seen this thrown around a few times but no one ever tells me what band Varg "stole" from, if any?
>>
>>35216621
Well a dog can understand only so much....
Not my fault tho, shame you wasnt blessed with towering intellect like your betters...i mean like the mentally ill people (sweet dreams now)
>>
File: 1484669063525.jpg (48KB, 457x257px) Image search: [Google]
1484669063525.jpg
48KB, 457x257px
>>35216676
I'm seriously afraid for your well-being right now. I think you might harm yourself in some random act of weed-induced insanity.
>>
>>35213306
Baseless insults aren't a substitute for an argument
>>
File: picture-7021.jpg (451KB, 864x921px) Image search: [Google]
picture-7021.jpg
451KB, 864x921px
>>35216524
He had gfs (no metal slut btw) when he was younger and he says he was popular with girls.. he used to go to clubs to hit girls. You can watch many qt metal girls in the court btw
>this isnt at least a 8/10
>>
>pampered Norwegian guy gets 21 years for a crime he would normally be executed for anywhere else in the world
>spends time when he gets out talking about how he's the alpha male specimen you should model your life after

He has murder in his blood. He is a genetic failure.
>>
File: what.jpg (18KB, 147x363px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
18KB, 147x363px
>>35216734
>killing communists
>not something to be admired
>>
File: 1487524179070.png (172KB, 643x432px) Image search: [Google]
1487524179070.png
172KB, 643x432px
>>35216703
shes pretty cute in that picture but in others no not much, more like a 6/10
>>
>>35216703
he had a daughter with a random slut in 1992 as well. i do think his neo-paganism is fitting considering he's basically just a white nigger and of course vikings were also exactly that.
>>
File: 1476992523325.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476992523325.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>35216734
>you will not protect your life even if that means murder the dude who want to end your life because you fear the socio-political impact/laws of your country
Pathetic.
>>35216785
Still cute.
>>35216809
ok i didnt know that
>>
>>35216631
He didn't rip anyone off, he basically started atmospheric black metal.
>>
>>35216694
>Literally has no idea of the effects weed has
Like i said before, i didnt smoke weed for 2 months now. Nice try, totally got me tho
>>
>>35216844
let's be real. 2 months is code for 2 days.
>>
>>35216837
I know, that's why I'm asking why people say that he ripped others off
>>
>>35216878
Are you schizophrenic by chance? You do know that people are not talking in "code", right? Well, people who are ANONYMOUS definitely do not.
>>
>>35216834
If you're implying his murder was self-defense, you're absolutely wrong.
>>
>>35216909
come on bud. you can be honest here. you smoked 2 days ago. only the 2 days without smoking felt like 2 months to you.

am I right?
>>
File: Fatman.jpg (89KB, 770x950px) Image search: [Google]
Fatman.jpg
89KB, 770x950px
>>35212662
His baby looks like Fatman from MGS2
>>
I love when people try to rip on him. It's literally impossible.
>>
>>35217541
False, see: >>35217489
Varg will never recover.
>>
>>35212662
he worked hard to make it happen.
>>
>>35217489
Varg btfo by an original comment.
>>
File: the unnatural world.jpg (57KB, 365x380px) Image search: [Google]
the unnatural world.jpg
57KB, 365x380px
>>35213138
varg is the ultimate conclusion to the "bee urself" meme. he does not give a shit about what anyone thinks of him, or that his passions are "autistic" or immature.

he does whatever he feels like, and that's why he's such a relevant figure on this board, because all of us weak and sickly, life-deprived shut ins wish that we could be living even half as passionately as varg.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.