[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get a fucking Divers license

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0328.jpg (1MB, 2408x2408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.jpg
1MB, 2408x2408px
Hey you
Yeah you, on the smelly bus next to the dude who doesn't shower (or maybe you are the dude that doesn't shower idk) what the fuck are you doing with your life? You can't afford 25$ for a driving license? You failed the test 14 times? (You fucking retard) all bull shit excuses. Aren't you tired of being stuck in the same city day after day, ever just want to take off and go somewhere? Get a license you stinky. I spent $525 on a liscens and a vehicle and it's great. It's the most liberating thing to have your own transportation.
>>
>>35212428
What if I'm just a terrible driver and don't want to plague the road with my shittiness?
>>
>>35212443
You get better with time, unless you have some kind of major learning disability you'll get better with practice.
>>
What's with all these DMV shills shitting up the board??
>>
File: wojo.jpg (87KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojo.jpg
87KB, 700x700px
>>35212428
>ywn be american and travel the US with your classic american station wagon
>>
>>35212428
are there any driving simulators to practice the rules? my biggest problem is right now is either i give too much priority or not enough
>>
>>35212428
in my country it's an equivalent of about 400$
and success rate in my region is roughly 35%
>>
File: 5167714069365.jpg (37KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
5167714069365.jpg
37KB, 550x453px
tfw driving licence almost 2000 euros
>>
File: IMG_0144.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>35212469
mfw you can travel any country in any station wagon
>>
>>35212470

Just practice on GTA SA
>>
>>35212428
I'm European, a driver's license costs thousands here. My buddy had to try so many times he spent some 5000. Mind that euros are worth more than dollars.You burgers should consider yourselves lucky.
>>
>>35212497
Driving in those games is much harder than in real life.
>>
>>35212443
The fact that you recognize you're shit puts you miles above most drivers. Some people aren't meant for the road. Honestly though, if u can't even drive, you should just become a girl and be my wife.
>>
>>35212506
I consider myself extremely lucky, lucky enough to be born in the 3rd greatest nation in the world
>>
>>35212470
The hardest part in the beginning is just getting a feel for the car, so that you know the distance between it and other objects, and know that you're staying in your lane. Find someone with an automatic and drive it around in a big empty parking lot. Once you get used to driving it around some, start driving in the lanes that are there, parking, etc.

You have to be able to parallel park to some degree to be able to get your license. This is a nightmare but depending on where you live you may not have to actually do it in real life. I never have.
>>
Jeep Grand Wagoneers are so fucking aesthetic
>>
>>35212428
>25$
>tfw a driving license costs about $ 2000 in your country
>>
>>35212571
Sorry you live in a European shit hole, come to America, you can use me as a reference on your visa
>>
>>35212571
says alot about your people.

they are betas. and bad drivers. women.
a 3rd grader girl have more balls then you all. and worth more all you. fucking bacteria have more soul then you.

K Y S,
>>
The diffrence between a man with driving license and a guy without, is like day and night.
>>
>>35212428
$25 for a drivers license?
Nigga that shit costs about $2k here in Germany and the exams are as thorough as pre-law school tests.
>>
I have a driver's license, but no car.

At least I'm half way there.
>>
>>35212428
it costs minimum of 800jewro for a drivers license
depending on the driver school its like minimum 210jewro for the mandatory 21 hours of driving xp before you can take the national exam some jewish institutions ask 15-25jewro for an hour and promote that students take atleast 50-90 hours before going for the exam, then theres the driving on ice, night driving, school exams and when you fail nationals you pay alot more to do it again.

People arent meant to live in modern jewropa, its meant to be suffering and pain for all eternity
>>
>be a burger
>go to dmv and pay like $25
>take a test
>fuck some of it up
>done in about an hour
>go home with license

feelsgoodman
>>
>>35212688
The exams are okay, you just have to learn the tricky questions. 90% of the theoretical exam you can solve just with common sense.
>>
>>35212428
why the fuck would I want to drive in LA? I hated driving in Sarasota and I saw what traffic was like in San Francisco.

Why the fuck would I want that? I'll have money, I'll just get a ride.

Besides, your "Actor" took stole my license in 2014. If I had that license it would have made it easier for me to get my new one. And then I'll have to fucking get ANOTHER when I get to LA.

So why don't we just cut the shit and have your shadow organization just fucking get me one? Just... print one out for me and it'll be fine. I can take a little driving test with an agent and then you can just give it to me.

Stop fucking around. I told you people that I'm not playing the game. I'm not going to doctors to pretend like whatever they are going to do has anything to do with what I say or do. I'm not going to the psychiatrist for the same reasons. I'm not going to the DMV to waste a bunch of time for something you guys can just get made for me anyways. If you want me to take the test, give it to me personally.

Suck my dick I'm a shark. I'm not playing your game.
>>
>>35212711
>210jewro for the mandatory 21
Whitch country? In Germany a driving hour with a driving teacher costs around 30 to 50 Euros.
>>
>>35212761
Estonia, your living standards are higher there too so its probably balanced out i mean minimum wage here was like 470 jerichos.
>>
>>35212755
and no I don't care about what people thin of me for not having one. I don't care what men think and I'm not trying to get any women. I told you, I don't care about that. I don't care about money. I don't care about fame.

The only thing I care about is ending this bullshit. If you want me to be your little puppet and savior then you have to start doing shit for me. I don't care about being "worthy" because I never fucking wanted the shit you're offering me.

Do you not understand this? Is the concept of someone NOT wanting fame, money, and women blowing your fucking brains right now?

I'm Cezanne, not Warhol.
>>
>>35212835
Dude it's just a license not a fucking facist manifesto
>>
>>35212755
Nice dubs

Bringing old-school anti-social crazy back to arcanine
>>
>>35212428
>You can't afford 25$ for a driving license?
What? I'd have to pay around $3000 for lessons here. I really want to get my license because driving seems fun, but I just can't spend that kind of money.
>>
>>35212428
> Aren't you tired of being stuck in the same city day after day, ever just want to take off and go somewhere?

no
im a out-of-touch hikki
>>
For the people talking about lessons, is that actually required? I just drove my mom's car around in a parking lot until I learned how to drive. I am American, though.
>>
>>35212491
>tfw driving licence almost 2000 euros
>>35212571
>tfw a driving license costs about $ 2000 in your country
>>35212971
>I'd have to pay around $3000

I know these fucking feels. Is it viable to just buy a shitty car and practice myself? It's illegal, but maybe I can find somewhere secluded?
>>
>driving
>owning a car
>with no job
lol?
>>
>>35212868
>>35212918
I'm not playing the game.

There is nothing you have that I want. You will never, ever give me my freedom even if I do get to become famous and rich. I'll still be a fucking slave, a tool.

It doesn't matter anyways. My dementia/alzheimers/parkinsons/whateverthefuck that I have will start up in 5 years time anyways. The fact my life was completely ruined, that I was tortured and caused to suffer for it's entirety will be on your souls. Your conscious. You'll be judged for what you did to me in the end.
>>
>>35213015
calm down or we will do it for you
>>
>>35213030
fucking do it for me then.

Fucking do it.
>>
>>35213030
how are so many fucking people ok with this? How? What you did to me and continue to do is not ok. It's disgusting.

You stole a life from someone. Someone's entire fucking life you STOLE. You might as well have just fucking killed me, it would have been the exact same fucking thing.

And you continue to rob me of what little time I have left. I don't want the bullshit you're trying to offer like it's something amazing. No amount of money or fame or women will give me back my fucking life.
>>
>>35213214
Dude wtf are you smoking rn? Please share
>>
>>35213271
All I want is the truth. I'll keep whatever horseshit secrets you want and tell whatever agenda/story/shit you want. Just give me the truth. Tell me about my health. Take your game, take the money, the two beautiful girls and shove them up your asses.

Just stop the bullshit and end this.
>>
>>35212688
During my exam I had to know the 3 formulas that determine braking time, distance and reaction time. Also I had to remember shit like the minimum millimeters a car tire can have before it is useless and several legal driving hour/times for certain zones. And those were only 3 out of 40 questions. Don't even get me started on the technical questions. German cucks are overthinking so much shit when in the end all that matters is knowing what which sign means and how to start a car.
>>
>>35212994
the problem is the mandatory hours you need to pay for and do nomatter what
>>
>>35213317
In America the test has two parts, 1. you take a multiple-choice test on a computer about various traffic laws, and 2. you drive on a course with an employee and demonstrate that you know how to stay in your lane and park and shit. That's it.
>>
>>35212428
Also keep in mind the cost of insurance, maintenance and gas.
>>
>>35213403
>knows how to fix
>20 dollar insurance because it doesn't actually do anything except say you legally have insurance
> fuel efficient cars from the 80s-90s are dirt cheap
>>
>>35212469
>tfw not American and I did this when I was 22
>>
>>35212428
In my country, a driving license is worth like 2k, so fucc u.
>>
>>35212428

You got a license, car I insurance and gas for life for $25. That's a good deal
>>
File: died mighty.png (41KB, 310x274px) Image search: [Google]
died mighty.png
41KB, 310x274px
Oh my fucking god is the DMV really fucking shilling here?

>>35212469
Station wagons are super sexy, I try not getting a boner when I see someone driving a well kept station wagon.
>>
Where I live signing up for the driving exam costs 1500 euro. And they will fail you multiple times so that people sign up again in order to collect more money.
>>
>>35212428
>Diver's license
there are no women at the bottom of the ocean you fucking idiot, what good is that gonna do

mermaids aren't real
>>
File: 1487182265586.jpg (163KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
1487182265586.jpg
163KB, 720x747px
>>35213833
>divers license
>liscens
oh boy
im turning into a kekkodemon
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (87KB, 800x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
87KB, 800x653px
>>35213870
I can't spell but at least I can drive
>>
File: 1487185086007.jpg (136KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
1487185086007.jpg
136KB, 600x589px
>>35214080
>I can drive
right in the feelies
>>
>>35212428
You know how much a drivers license costs in my country? 1100$ cca.

You know what's the avarage monthly pay? 600$.

I do have a license and I just crashed my car the other week, but I'm just saying that to actually make people who don't have a license in USA to feel even worse, because it's almost free to have one.
>>
>>35214137
Feel worse? Haha you fool.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.