[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to a person who may or may not read it thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: letter.jpg (29KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
29KB, 650x366px
Write a letter to a person who may or may not read it thread. It could be about anything.

I'll start.

Hey Chris F. , I still think about you sometimes. Some songs still remind me of you. Hope you're doing well.

A
>>
>>35211476
A

Kill yourself you ugly chinese whore

S
>>
D,

You make me smile every day. I love your sense of humor, your QT smile and your strong muscles. You're always on my mind, and I want you in my life.

S
>>
k

i know i fucked up, and i know you don't want to talk to me ever again, but i just want one more minute to talk to you. i know that's never gonna happen, but i wish. come back, please.

t
>>
>>35211581
I don't need to write a letter now. This one sums it all up perfectly
>>
To the world,
I'm a formidable human being.

I'm also incredibly shy and nervous all the time. I also have a future that has been set by fate and I'm just waiting around for it to blow up in order for me to grab it by the balls and take control.

So I wait for my secret organization to do their next REAL move. If I had a $1 every time I got the message "It's going to start soon!" I will have so many doll hairs. "It's going to be ok.", "you're going to rule the world." and "blah blah blah."

Apparently I'm going to be diving into an ocean of pussy. Sink or Swim... sounds stressful. I never wanted an ocean, I just wanted a comfy little pond of my own to take a dip into when it got hot.

I mean, I have A LOT of crushes but... I need to adjust my world views a bit. I don't know what is or isn't out of my league anymore. I'm just a nerdy, frumpy, long haired boy/girl thing.
Love,
J Face
>>
File: 1371677883057.jpg (29KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1371677883057.jpg
29KB, 432x288px
Hey, so, here's the deal: I think you're swell, and I want to put my dick inside of you repeatedly. However, you're being an idiot by getting back with what's-his-shit for the third time after he's already fucked you over twice.

So hurry up and see the light, come over to my place, and get you some of this good dick.
>>
hello,
come back
let's cuddle
I like you
>>
>>35212519
who you talkin bout darlin?
>>
Dear Lisa: you drove my best friend to suicide and manipulated me into fucking you. You don't own me and you never will. You can just fall off the face of the earth and that's a promise!
>>
hey random girl always standing by herself in the hallway

i kinda want to rape you because you seem like the type that wouldn't scream

M
>>
File: 1478081222542.png (190KB, 396x413px) Image search: [Google]
1478081222542.png
190KB, 396x413px
>>35211559
S,

Nice. I really like that we have the same sense of humor, and are able to ruse together. I think you have a great smile and laugh. Also I like that you have NO muscles, so I'll be able to protect you. I'm glad your in my life.

D

pic unrelated btw
>>
C,
Forgive me if what I am going to do in three weeks time is the wrong thing, but I have to do it. Please don't kill yourself or otherwise die.
R
>>
>>35212934
R,
I'm writing a D&D campaign you fucker, don't do anything stupid until you've played through it I need to know if it's good and also I want you guys to enjoy yourselves
C
>>
File: 1474561852273.png (89KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
1474561852273.png
89KB, 261x238px
>>35212773
Do you want to be my LDR waifu?
>>
E.
According to the new findings in the soviet NKV archives, I hereby ask you to prepare a new chapter on the proposals to the NKV and GABTU made by factories #2XX and 7XX from February 1945 to November 1955.
These will include new findings on the Objekt 775, 777 and 279 projects.
PS: make the difference between you're and your you fucking idiot.
M.
>>
Dear V,
You know I'm sorry. And I know it's not enough and it will never be enough. It seems even if you can forgive me, you will never be able to love me again. I guess it's fair.
But I don't think I'll get over you soon. And even if I do, you can still count on me.
I hope you know what's best for you. And if you think your life will be better without me, I'll leave you alone.
Love,
A. L.
>>
File: lost.png (9KB, 269x382px) Image search: [Google]
lost.png
9KB, 269x382px
i don't know what to say to you anymore

i think these lyrics sum it all up
>>
File: 1483521714988.jpg (45KB, 860x780px) Image search: [Google]
1483521714988.jpg
45KB, 860x780px
>>35213884
Do you want to be my LDR husbando?
>>
File: 1486630749304.jpg (26KB, 847x475px) Image search: [Google]
1486630749304.jpg
26KB, 847x475px
>>35214819
I would really like that. Would you?
>>
File: 1484177547506.webm (1MB, 916x948px) Image search: [Google]
1484177547506.webm
1MB, 916x948px
>>35214846
That'd be nice. No homo.
>>
>>35214878
You make me happy

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488378866579.webm
>>
Dear D
I feel you leaving. Get it over with already.
Sincerely ya
>>
>>35214725
Initials this is lovely,
>>
>>35215762
my initial is k.
>>
B
I'm sorry I stopped talking to you after you left for college. I'm just really bad an starting conversation. I always had feelings for you, even if you just thought of me as a friend. Well... take care and good luck in college.

J
>>
F,
I miss you. Let's reconnect one day, don't be shy.
>>
i think you stopped coming here, but i wish i could speak to you one last time
>>
A,

I know I wasn't the best, or even good for that matter. Thank you for giving me another chance. I miss you.

C
>>
>>35214576
Is her name Victoria?
Because this sounds familiar.
>>
>>35216922
Please do. It would mean everything to me.
>>
R,

Hope you're feeling better. Maybe I'll see you around sometime.

A.
>>
I wish you would contact me in someway. I miss you such.
Please because I have no one else.
>>
Dear A,

You broke my heart but I still miss you every day.

We had something special and now that you're gone I have nothing.

- J
>>
Beth

I know it's been 5 years, but you're the only girl I ever loved. It only hurts me so much because I never told you that and I know that you liked me. I wish I could have had the courage to tell you and ask you out but I was too weak, too scared and you were too exciting and beautiful.

I used to spend a lot of time wanting to scream at myself back then for being so fearful of what I wanted. I used to think about you every single day, now it's more like once a week.

I want to feel like I've moved on but I don't think I have, because I still can't talk to girls and I still feel lost and pointless. I don't feel like I've had a genuine conversation since one I had with you all that time ago.

I am not jealous of your boyfriend and I am glad you look happy whenever I see you on Facebook. I'd love to meet you again just to see the way you light up a room like you're the only thing that's there.

I miss you

L
>>
>>35217581
How would I contact you?
>>
File: 1479623096715.png (42KB, 200x238px) Image search: [Google]
1479623096715.png
42KB, 200x238px
>>35211476
Sean, you are the true definition of a douche. You are THE Faggot. You ditched all your true friends to try and get some pussy. You died your hair pink because you started spending time with weirdos. You will live a dark and lonely life like your mother did. Fuck you, asshole. You're a piece of shit friend and a piece of shit person.

PS lay off the zoloft, you went from a twig to a blimp.
>>
>>35211476
Hey Fabian G.

You're a fucking asshole who should never be allowed to exist. Please wipe yourself off the continent

Greetings, Joseph
>>
To Mar.

You are the biggest piece of shit i have ever seen. You constantly try to get some pussy hungry loser to do shitty things to others and are then really nice to everyone so no one suspects you. Please just rot in hell, for there is nobody who would like you if you wouldn't have tits.

From NiggerFaggot
>>
>>35218208
ah i know somebody like this. He's a really noice guy normally but a total ass to everyone if his crush tells him to. She doesn't even really like him, which makes it even more sad
>>
>>35218146
I'm anyway you'd like to.
>>
>>35212630
tell the suicide story anon
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.