[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecuck, Fastfood Cuck general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

File: 10091001004.jpg (67KB, 720x456px) Image search: [Google]
10091001004.jpg
67KB, 720x456px
Sorry we're closed edition

If you're working, take that 10 minute lunch break early and share your feels, tell a tale.

I'll go

>Work drive through on night shift
>Has to deal with about 6 cars in total
>All customers polite
>Got a small tip of one
>Actually quiet comfy

Anyone else have a good shift? It doesn't always have to be doom and gloom in this thread.
>>
File: 1487960930799.jpg (219KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487960930799.jpg
219KB, 480x800px
>tfw wagecucks have weak chins
Feels good being a NEET
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 500x409px
I work in a halfway house for non violent inmates. They are all very nice and relaxed, the only issue I deal with is telling them not to smoke in dorm room once it's too late for them to go out.

I get paid really well and pretty much just browse 4chan and watch YouTube videos my whole shift. It's pretty comfy.
>>
Bumping for interest and wage cucking tales
>>
>>35211469

I want messy hair like that on top with fairly short sides, how did you do that meme with your hair?
>>
>>35211421
>tip
Wait, you're supposed to tip drive thrus?
Fuck my life
>>
>>35212084
No, not at all.

That's what made it more surprising, and nice
>>
File: giphy.gif (538KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
538KB, 640x360px
My shift want terrible.
>really really slow day
>hot teenager who likes to flirt with me and make me feel uncomfortable since I'm 24 and she's underage is there
>she keeps putting chocolate chips in my shirt pocket and rubbing up against me
>new girl is the only other front of house employee there
>she sees young girl flirting with me and thinks it must mean I'm attractive
>she tries to flirt with me too
>or maybe I'm just incredibly lonely and think every girl who talks to me must be interested in me since they usually avoid me
>talk to some guy at the bar about paul thomas anderson movies for like an hour
>>
>>35212070
That's not him

Origins
>>
>>35212132
*wasn't terrible
>>
>>35212147
This guy would look so much better with a nose job.
>>
>Working in retail
>Store is having a deal on 12 pack Cokes
>Customer rolls up with a buggy full of Pepsi

No no no NO NO NO STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. Also,

Having said that, being in management, I've learned that employees are worse than any customers.
>>
File: balaclava_arranged.png (805KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
balaclava_arranged.png
805KB, 1000x1000px
>>35212156
indeed
origininani
>>
Probably going to get fired from my job. For a few weeks I was allowed to go home early once my work was finished. Ended up getting sick recently and had to be out two days. When I called in, the manager said that the days I went home early were a problem (even though my boss said it was okay) and I'd need to produce a doctor's excuse once I came back. I am not able to do that, so I assume I'll get canned soon. Basically my boss lied to me and management got pissed when I got sick so I'm going to get fired.
>>
>>35212232

They won't fire you because they actually have to pay for your unemployment benefits. You might not even thinking about unemployment benefits but your current employer is and they don't want to pay.

So what they do is this... They have a small talk with you and tell you that there aren't anymore hours available for you on the schedule. But you are not fired. Your name is on the schedule. There just aren't any hours that they can spare for you. Keep calling in once a week to see if they have any hours for you.

You'll stop calling after a month. Then they'll just say that you quit.
>>
>>35212139

oh ok, I still want to know how to have my hair like that. seems too rigid / thick to do that
>>
File: 2017-03-01 10.38.47.jpg (192KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-01 10.38.47.jpg
192KB, 600x800px
>>35212139
Rly Anon :^)

>>35212070
I grew my hair long for around 2-3 months then a buzzcut on the sides
, wash hair with head and shoulders and use wax for volume
>>
File: 1462995079735.png (190KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1462995079735.png
190KB, 420x420px
Taking a shit a work currently.

In a job where toilet breaks are not scrutinized as no phone cover or customers to face.

Gona hold this one in, shit a bit out and suck it back in for that comfy feels
>>
>gas station attendant
>night shift
>bumfuck nowhere
>always super quiet and get 1-2 customers per shift
>always bring ipad and watch movies behind the counter
>>
>>35212581
Sounds comfy desu

Any trouble though?
>>
>tipping at a fast food place

He must be a cuck like you, Anon. Maybe you should have gotten his number.
>>
File: 1457285961276.jpg (95KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1457285961276.jpg
95KB, 850x506px
>>35213244
GTFO faggot. There must be a trap thread around you can go to?
>>
>>35213244
That guy probably understood that we make basically just enough to survive, and he also probably received good service by OP.
>>
Anyone else have customers address you by your first name (since it's on your nametag)? Why do they do that? It's fucking uncomfortable and I would never address and employee like that.
>>
>get a new job
>menial labor at a grocery store
>really hate it at first, everything the neets said was true, schedule is shit, feet are in constant pain
>after a few days feet stop hurting and my coworkers are really nice and fun to be around
>kind of like going to work now

what now neetcuccs?
>>
>>35213634
>feet are in constant pain

I got a grocery store job too and this shit was horrible before I got used to it. I understand why they don't have carpeting, but damn it hurts at first.
>>
>tfw never passed the 9th grade and can't be a wagecuck
>>
> Work at McWage
> Customer tips me because I talk to them about their shitty life while food takes fucking ages due to stoned the fuck out teenage cooks

> Supervisors sees it and says I have to put it in the charity box
> Ayy lmao no
> Pretend to put my hand over the charity box, slip the coins up my sleeve
> Later tie my shoelaces and slip them into my boot
>>
>>35213764
You sneaky wagecuck

Origwagejwna
>>
>three days of national holiday
>95% of people wont have to work today
>but McDicks is open and I work there
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35211421
This sounds like a good experiencce, but NEET life best life.
>>
who comfy night filler here?
>>
>>35214062
>Have 3 days off in a row because I only need 30 hours
>Last week I had monday through Friday off
Feels pretty good
I wouldn't have a job if my parents didn't force me to, desu cuz I'm rich as fuck
>>
>>35211469
Are you a refugee in germany? You look like one and your neet status would also fit the bill.
>>
I worked in a grocery store during hs and college for a while, 9 bucks an hour to dick around with customers and do some mundane work every once in a while. Worked out well cause after I got my id I went back and worked as it for them. Bretty comfy gig
>>
>>35214945
why even post or come here
>>
>>35216498
>id
Degree* fuck auto correct honestly
>>
>>35216369
Mixed race white-Asian
And I live in
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
Everyone in my family is either Buddhist or Christian
I'm actually not a NEET I'm a student
>>
>print loads more money
>give everyone loads of cash
>Everyone can be a neet and chill

Can't see how this wouldn't work

>In before inflation, value of money etc.

This should happen now. Everyone can chill, and shitpost and get comfy
>>
Someone shat on the toilet seat, spat on the wall and jacked off onto the floor of our restroom. It literally was poo poo pee pee meme tier degeneracy. I've never seen the like in my life what the fuck.
>>
I work for a large grocery retailer in my state and it's awful.
I finally have two days off starting today so I'm just smoking weed and shitposting.
Yesterday someone shit themselves in one of the aisles.
>>
>>35212581
This was my life till they sold it to a franchise and added a deli and other bs. Now I have to actually work.
>>
made my own thread with this but didnt see the general

>get a new job retire from NEETlife after 4 years of service
>drive an hour to work from shitty small town every day
>manager changes my schedule from working night shift starting at 4 PM (closing at 11 PM) to morning shift at 11 AM and he changes it every other day

This is fucking torture, with this scheduling the only thing I can have time for is literally eating and sleeping. And factoring in the gas cost I'm making less than fucking minimum wage.

Fuck this shit bring on the NEETbux
>>
>>35211421

does delivering pizza count as fast food?

i basically have to live off of tips, and customers think that I get the $4 delivery charge when I don't, so I regularly get stiffed. Do I get reimbursed for gas or car maintenance? Nope. I remember pizza places used to provide cars for people to use for deliveries so that wasn't an issue, but I guess they'd rather fuck over their own employees because it costs less for them.
>>
>>35213764
Kek
>work at pizza hut
>closing shift, making pizzas
>customer comes in to pick up pizza
>tips the front counter
>manager is front counter at the time
>manager comes to the back and says managers can't accept tips
>gives me like 4 dollars
That was an alright day
>>
Pizza hut OK when I worked for them delivery. Min wage unlike waitress/er. Tips sometimes there sometimes not. Free pizza every night
>>
>>35212558
the fuck you mean comfy feels
>>
File: 1401033612134.jpg (38KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1401033612134.jpg
38KB, 320x320px
current working a lot of hours while being a full time student. i suck bad at college and am considering dropping out, saving up, moving out and becoming a fulltime wageslave.
>>
oh god i work at a really fast paced restaurant, i have so many
>two dudes walk in
>"oh we just want a drink"
>"i'm sorry we're a restaurant license you'd need to order food"
>"Oh yeah cool we just want to drink"
>stand there waiting for my reply

do they expect me to just say "oh my mistake come right in"??????
??????????????????

i work at a late night ramen and tapas place, ask me anything
>>
File: 1487477316410.jpg (57KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487477316410.jpg
57KB, 604x604px
Can I have a /mildly pissed off/ post

>office today
>also off this weekend, as it's my scheduled weekend off
>get a phone call from work when I'm on a walk
>phone back after I have snack
>"ayyy lmao the manager wants to know if you can come in on Saturday."
>"it's a one day sale, the usual eggs and shit are on sale"
>Can't do it, got plans.jpg
>will spend the day playing Dragon Quest 8 and drinking, while being pissed about it

I mean, it's my right to refuse the shift, as I'm booked off, but it still pissed me off.
>>
>>35212581
How do you get a job that comfy?
>>
>>35219313
Apply at a gas station for the night shift?

Its literally right in his post....
>>
>>35211421
OP from the last thread. That 9-5 turned into a 9-8:30 and the second half of my split shift went from 6-9 to 4 to close. I have Thursday Friday and Saturday off though, so I just gotta get through tonight. Gonna feel good lads, got the Nintendo Switch paid off, and enough time to put a serious dent into Breath of the Wild
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.