[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot General Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 37

File: 1487812172259.jpg (205KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487812172259.jpg
205KB, 1080x720px
Fembots, why is being told you're beautiful and loved by your partner regularly so important?

Also, general fembot thread I guess.
>>
>>35211127
>told you're beautiful

fembots: if you're objectively not beautiful, do you still want to be called beautiful? it seems patronizing when they could just use an honest complement like cute or pretty
>>
>the filename
There is no fembots you filthy normal faggots
>>
>>35211127
Who trollin these threads I swear lol
>>
>>35211174
>lol
GOD YOURE SO FUCKING NEW!
LEAVE YOU DUMB ROASTIES
>>
Honestly we just like knowing we turn our partner on.
>>
fembots have no reason to be alone. I will be literally any girls bf.
>>
>>35211127
i can be pretty insecure/bipolar at times. my mental illnesses make it hard for me to get by without constant reassurance i guess
>>
>>35211127
>general fembot thread

there's no such thing as a fembot
>>
>>35211153
Don't call her beautiful if she is not beautiful to you.
I've never been called beautiful by a guy, only "cute" "ok" and "alright". And I could feel the cringe and resistance to even saying that.
Oh well I am glad to know where I stand at least.
>>
Is the

>English fembot with greek boyfriend living in the UK

And

>Fembot with disappointed dad who praises his employees far more than her

Still around?
>>
>>35211219
Are you actually diagnosed bipolar or are you just self diagnosing?
>>
File: mado34.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
mado34.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
Being degraded is more important.
>>
SAGE THIS SHIT BOYS
>>
>>35211240
follow up. what if they guy finds you hotter when he's horny? do you like compliments that he'd otherwise never say when he's not horny?
>>
>>35211153
Pls no. It comes off as being disingenuous at best.
>>
>go to get haircut
>tfw hairdresser thinks I'm a lesbian
I don't know what to say desu
>>
604 here and l give you affection pls respond
>>
>>35211306
Idk. I would take it as a compliment if I could turn him on at all desu. I think the same thing still applies, if it's genuine it's good, if it's just him maybe being silly and saying it as a joke then I might pick up on that and not feel good.
>>
>>35211240
>I've never been called beautiful by a guy, only "cute" "ok" and "alright". And I could feel the cringe and resistance to even saying that.

Probably because you've never dated. "Beautiful" is a strong word you only say to a girl you're in love with.
>>
Someone derail this thread
>>
File: 124899357.png (532KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
124899357.png
532KB, 2000x2000px
>>35211317
>tfw hairdresser thinks I'm a lesbian
>tfw she's right
>>
>>35211396
every girl on the planet could turn a guy on. I refuse to believe you're that ugly.
>>
>>35211127
my friends tell me. its ok to speak the truth :)
>>
>>35211127
friends and boyfriend. but they don't need to say it with words - they do, but sometimes their eyes are enough. the look :)!
>>
File: 1295658097351.jpg (25KB, 363x287px) Image search: [Google]
1295658097351.jpg
25KB, 363x287px
Fembots, please describe the last time you took a big fat shit that stretched your asshole.
>>
>tfw every time fembot shows interest in mutual fetish she disappears just before or after contacting

Why do you keep chickening out?
>>
>>35211689
talking about said fetish doesn't mean she would ever do it with you let alone regular vanilla sex. talking is not an invitation, let alone a platonic relationship.
>>
Fembots, why do women always have dumb political opinions?
>>
>>35211213
But if we have no shared interests and there's nothing we do together outside of sex then what makes that different from a fwb?
>>
File: IMG_0506.png (14KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.png
14KB, 200x194px
Oh ya oh my gosh I know right?
>tfw not male
I'm totally a fembot right my fellow female robots?
>>
>>35211739
I love how defensively feminist femanons get about this stuff.

Not even that guy, but if she's taking nudes for me, talking about how much she wants my dick in her, discussing meeting up etc then I'm sorry, but I think we've gone beyond the standard stuff.
>>
>>35211754
>fwb

Don't do that. It cheapens you, stupid girl.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-01+at+04.29.30).jpg (427KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-01+at+04.29.30).jpg
427KB, 1920x1080px
>>35211749
Theory: Women are more sympathetic by nature and tend to develop leftist views more easily because peace and love and shit. However, women also have a stronger sense of, like, family or something, so anything that fucks with that, like abortion, they're not cool with.

All outliers stem from a cultural desire to not be seen as a basic bitch.
>>
>>35211770
That's definitely something more than "showing interest in a mutual fetish" though.
>>
File: IMG_0644.png (306KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0644.png
306KB, 500x378px
>>35211749
This
>this
This
Why fembots?
It hurts me so.
>>
File: 9859330.jpg (298KB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
9859330.jpg
298KB, 3496x4024px
Fembots..... Please don't think I'm a bad person but:

>Been in a relationship with a girl I don't love for over two years
>Don't relate to her in any way
>Don't find her particularly attractive
>Barely have sex
>Shares very few of my interests
>Relationship drags on because of inertia on both sides
>I'm unhappy every day

Would any of you be interested in chatting to a guy already in a relationship? I don't want you to instantly become "the other woman", but I'd want to chat to a woman who is ok with that role if we get along with each other and are attracted to each other. Obviously I'd eventually leave her if it came to that.

I'm just so desperately unhappy.
>>
>>35211754
You two probably have the shared interest of dank memes
>>
>>35211790
g-good thing I'm a HHKV and waiting for my forever boy then
>>
>>35211811
If you're so unhappy, why don't you just leave your girlfriend? It's really not fair to her to consider pursuing other options while you're still together.
>>
>>35211811
Not a fembot, but in a similar boat, so I know that feel bro.
>>
>>35211809
>>35211749
Weird. The fembots I've known (and I've dated a few) have all been either right wing or generic apolitical liberals (in the sense of being mildly supportive of say, gay marriage) who actually don't particularly like muslims/blacks or non-white guys in general.

I've never actually met a white femanon who liked non-white men among either of these groups, thankfully. That's my red line, I don't care if she supports dumb lib shit here and there (women are naturally sympathetic and soft, especially white ones), but if she's white and into black, brown or asian dudes then she can fuck off and die. Not even joking.
>>
>>35211539
>mfw she might be right
>mfw I'm that obvious
>>
Hey fembots, robot here that's been dating a fembot long distance for roughly 2 years. I tell her how important she is to me every day, every chance I get, but I do it so often the words "I love you" and "you mean everything" seem to mean nothing to her now. Am I doing something wrong? Am I being annoying? Im planning on proposing to her this June (our 3 year anniversary) but if I'm just an annoying person in her eyes she'll say no. I want this to work. How do I restore the meaning?
>>
>>35211811
You have to courage to tell her how you feel and jump back into the discomfort of singleness with us. That is the fastest and least messy path to getting a new and better relationship.
>>
>>35211749
>why don't girls like it when I tell them I want to gas kikes and LARP about a race war?
>>
>>35211829
>why don't you just leave your girlfriend?

As >>35211843 will probably explain to you, it's difficult. It's that inertia. You don't want to hurt her, and your cowardice to actually break the news means that inertia is maintained. If I actually had an "other woman", it would make things a lot easier to just say "I'm sorry, but I want to call it quits".

>>35211843
>in a similar boat

It's such a painful feeling isn't it? And then after a while it's pure emptiness.
>>
>>35211854
Show rather than tell. What do you do to show her that you love her other than throwing around a bunch of words?
>>
>>35211873
Have you tried discussing your unhappiness with her, at least? Or is she completely oblivious to how you feel about the relationship?
>>
File: _20170130_222235.jpg (43KB, 662x512px) Image search: [Google]
_20170130_222235.jpg
43KB, 662x512px
>>35211849
I'm pretty sure my stylist knows more about me than pretty much anyone else.
>tfw closeted but gay hairdresser has magic gaydar
>>
>>35211847
>The fembots I've known (and I've dated a few) have all been either right wing or generic apolitical liberals (in the sense of being mildly supportive of say, gay marriage)
The kind of woman who goes here is not the average woman, so it's not surprising. 4chan has a bit of a conservative slant nowadays relative to the general population, the annoying SJW type doesnt have much overlap with this website.
>>
File: IMG_0604.png (39KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0604.png
39KB, 1000x893px
>>35211869
You think we're larping?
Try again Shekelberg McKike.
>>
File: Steak.png (160KB, 940x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Steak.png
160KB, 940x1404px
>>35211906
Same difference, talking about killing jews isnt very romantic probably.
>>
>>35211854
Tell her "I feel like 'I love you' doesn't mean as much to you anymore since I say it so often. If it doesn't then how can I show you I love you in a way you would feel it?" Also I suggest googling the five "love languages" (which are: quality time, gifts, words of affirmation, physical touch, and acts of service) ask her how she likes to receive love the best
>>
>>35211892
Never discussed it at all. I just put on a happy face. I know I'm a coward.

I don't want her to feel like I've wasted three years of her life.
>>
>>35211889
I really really try to show but since she moved back to Maryland for school and I'm stuck in butt fuck Utah paying our rent and her schooling. I order her her favorite food and have it delivered to her dorm but even that lost meaning. It's so frustrating. Maybe she's just really busy with class and doesn't have enough time for me. I send her "care packages" every month with a hand written letter and chocolate and various manga that she's into.
>>
>>35211945
>I order her her favorite food and have it delivered to her dorm but even that lost meaning.

Uh dude, that's actually really sweet.

That shouldn't lose meaning for her, and I'm sure other fembots agree. It's a really kind thing for her.
>>
>>35211869
I know why they don't like it.

Because you've trained them to react that way with your fucking kike brainwashing.
>>
>>35211933
The longer you keep up that act the more time she wastes though. Both of you deserve to find a partner that makes you happy.

Fuck dude draw it to its logical conclusion, is this a woman you can see growing old with? If not, just stop beating around the bush.
>>
>>35211829
Sup, >>35211843 here.

There was a point in time when I was really happy with my girlfriend, and it was entirely because having a girlfriend was a novelty at the time. It was out of the ordinary. Unexplored territory, if you will. It took me two and a half years to realize that we had almost nothing in common, and we've been together for almost six years.

We hardly talk to each other beyond formalities and small talk. We haven't had sex in months, and haven't been on an actual date in about as long. The only thing keeping us going is the mutual thinking that "welp, we've been together this long, might as well keep going because at this point we don't actually know what life without the other is."

It's inertia, cowardice, and an unwillingness to hurt her all rolled into one, with a splash of "maybe it'll work out and get better."
>>
>>35211918
>talking about killing jews isnt very romantic probably.

I'd like if a girl brought up the JQ on a date.
>>
>>35211967
I know that's the logical course of action, I realize it makes sense.

But it's the act of pulling the trigger. I need to make an emotionally informed decision, humans aren't rational creatures unfortunately.

Are you female?

>>35211970
You put it better than I ever could, and I feel for you friend - I really do.

Have you ever cheated?
>>
>>35211945
Wow. You are an excellent boyfriend. If all that doesn't impress her, I don't know what to say.
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (65KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
65KB, 920x730px
I want to fuck a Jewish girl as she looks into my eyes and moans gas the kikes...
>>
>>35211970
Honestly, do you think any girl would want to be "the other woman" to some girl who has been with her BF for 6 years and probably will get pissed as fuck at her even if she ultimately wanted the relationship to end too?
She will take out her pain on this new girl. This new girl that can just find a legitimately single guy to date instead and avoid all that drama.
I mean, the single guy can be you. If you break up first.
>>
>>35212006
If that doesn't impress her, why don't you date that anon?
>>
>>35211854
How often do you see each other and have sex?
>>
>>35211999
>Are you female?
No. I'm just pointing out that this relationship is a dead end, and that the longer you keep it going the more painful it will be.

> I need to make an emotionally informed decision
What the fuck does that even mean. Neither of you are happy, there's no future, what more information could you possibly need?
>>
I want to know I won't be replaced by the next girl he finds attractive and/or interesting.
>>
>>35212018
Not him, but very occasionally the "other woman" can be the one you're really in love with. It's not always a guy in his 50s with money and the "other woman" being a girl in her early 20s or late teens who is obviously trying to be a homewrecker for ulterior motives.

If you're both in your 20s or early 30s then it's often just that you love the other girl more.

I want to date a femanon. I want to pour my heart out to her about how unhappy I am in this relationship. I want her to tell me it's going to be ok and that she loves me.
>>
>>35211867
Were both asexual. We've
Done it once. And it was meh for both of us. That was in like the second month of dating.
>>
>>35211999
>Have you ever cheated?

Depends on how you define cheating. We had a bad stretch like four years ago and broke up for about a week. During that time I hooked up with another girl. She doesn't know.

I say that it's cheating, but bluh bluh we were "broken up" at the time. I still feel guilty about it, but I'm not, like, cutting myself over it.

>>35212018
>Honestly, do you think any girl would want to be "the other woman" to some girl who has been with her BF for 6 years and probably will get pissed as fuck at her even if she ultimately wanted the relationship to end too?

I'm not retarded so no, I don't think this.
>>
>>35212041
>Not him, but very occasionally the "other woman" can be the one you're really in love with
So fucking what? No one with a decent set of ethics is going to go "oh ok, this is totally fine. Being the other woman is a good idea.". You're not happy and you want to leave her, great. Then fucking leave. Stop this faggot ass hand wringing bullshit.

>I want her to tell me it's going to be ok
It will never be ok until you grow some chutzpah and give your relationship the mercy killing it needs.
>>
>>35212059
I think you're replying to the wrong person. I'm the guy who he was replying to.

>>35212077
I've cheated a fair number of times, both emotionally and physically.
>>
>>35212041
I guess you have a need for your pain (of the shitty relationship) to be expressed to someone.
And since you can't express these feelings to your first gf (at risk of hurting her), then you are trying to find another gf to express that to.
Makes sense in a way. But think it's best to tell your gf the harsh truth instead of cheat.
>>
>>35212100
>And since you can't express these feelings to your first gf (at risk of hurting her), then you are trying to find another gf to express that to.

Exactly. That's why I asked here. Fembots are usually quite empathetic, contrary to what a lot of anons think.

>Makes sense in a way. But think it's best to tell your gf the harsh truth instead of cheat.

Too late for that.
>>
>>35212087
>You're not happy and you want to leave her, great. Then fucking leave. Stop this faggot ass hand wringing bullshit.

Spoken like someone that hasn't been in a long term relationship - long term in this context meaning two or more years.
>>
>>35211127
I so ugly taiwanese that is old it very important that my husband support me financially because I not smart enough to study. Me was doing the sucky fucky sex for money before I leech from him and very lucky husband think my loose vagina is normal.
>>
>>35211828
If you're white, don't live in america, don't watch anime and aren't an sjw I'll be your bf
>>
File: IMG_0373.png (311KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.png
311KB, 1242x2208px
>>35212092
Bet nigga
>>
>>35212041
I as the 'other girl' would find it almost impossible to accept you leaving the current for me. So one day I can be the current who you leave for another?

I do understand its not black and white as no relationship is but....

Im the other girl for a married guy with children. I know he wont leave for me. I don't want him to either. But I do find it frustrating that he won't choose to appreciate what he has or move on.

You don't talk about leaving for the other girl, I get that. But would you?
>>
all fembots are lewd, perverted sluts
>>
I want to kiss a fembot's cheek
>>
>>35212112
Do you think that makes you less of a whiny bitch?
>baww I just want another, better woman to hold me and tell me it's all ok, that it don't matter that I'm a spineless faggot that just wants to cry about how bad he has it
>>
>>35212136
>So one day I can be the current who you leave for another?

It's not that simple. I, like the other anon, got into a relationship with a girl when it was a novelty for me to have a proper, long term relationship. I was so enamored with the concept of a long term serious relationship in of itself that I never really bothered to actually do a point check until I was a year and a half in, and by then the inertia I mentioned had already set in.

>But I do find it frustrating that he won't choose to appreciate what he has or move on.

There is nothing to envy in my situation. We barely talk or see each other.

>You don't talk about leaving for the other girl, I get that. But would you?

I would. If I fell in love with the other woman, of course I would.
>>
>>35212179
No, it just makes you-

You know what, I'm not finishing that sentence, it'd be redundant given the board. Good day.
>>
>>35211847
>tfw no right wing fembot gf
>>
>>35212181
I did go on to say it's not black and white.

Why not leave now if you're so sure you would?
>>
File: nice.png (86KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
86KB, 220x220px
Robots, where can I start making robot friends? Where do groups of robots hang out?
I'm tired of not having anyone fun to talk to.
>>
>>35212221
Because I want the assurance and love of someone I have genuinely fallen for.

Honestly there's a part of me that feels she sort of knows deep down it's a foregone conclusion anyway.

Anyway you're already with a guy you don't see yourself marrying, and I'm with a girl I don't see myself marrying. If you follow my drift.
>>
>There is no such thing as a femanon / fembot. You're cum dumps.
Why don't anyone ever learn? Don't encourage them you beta fucks.

>>35212278
Be gone succubus.
>>
File: femanons.jpg (731KB, 1430x1866px) Image search: [Google]
femanons.jpg
731KB, 1430x1866px
>>35211127
>it's another "fembot" general
>>
>>35212320
>y-you dont exist! g-get out of my board. re!
>>
File: donepepe.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
donepepe.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
WHERE IS MY GOVERNMENT ISSUE BF COMPANION ROBOT?????
>>
>>35212324
Sounds like it worked for her. Why not try it yourself?
>>
>>35212324
Literally what's wrong with this picture?
That's the advice all normies say works, because it does work.
>>
>>35212347
You'll get one as soon as you stop being fat.
>>
>>35212335
>y-you dont exist
Cum dumps do exist retard. But that's all they are.
>>
File: ss (2015-06-04 at 11.49.08).png (63KB, 255x245px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-06-04 at 11.49.08).png
63KB, 255x245px
>>35212112
Robot wizard here to unravel some ancient mysticisms for you. My magicked circuits have known the algorithms of an extended relationship in excess of two solar time measurements, and I can verify that the sensory data recorded upon exiting such a relationship is akin to what one might describe as 'unpleasant', 'painful', 'difficult', or other such abstract concepts. That being said, as a robot one must act with decisive, logical precision given the applicable circumstances, and said 'faggot ass hand wringing bullshit' is unbecoming and distasteful, to say nothing of a disgrace to robotkind. Think. Act. There is naught else to do.

>tfw "I'm not a robot" captcha
>>
>>35212289
The safety net. I get it.

But I'm not with this guy. We're friends and there are feelings floating around but I'm very single and he's very married to another.

I guess what you say just makes me think. I was engaged, it was a couple years ago but he left me high and dry. And now I wish he would have much earlier because we both know it was done years before it ended. So as I comment one way I also remember my past and how I wish he would have just left earlier.

Don't waste her time. Don't waste your time. But live your life.
>>
>>35212380
>Robot wizard here
No you're not, didn't read the rest of your shit.
>>
File: 1487658182397.jpg (12KB, 235x176px) Image search: [Google]
1487658182397.jpg
12KB, 235x176px
>>35212367
Don't project your obesity onto me, diabetes-chan
>>
>>35212278
Right here.

I've made friends with a few fembots by contactfagging fembot threads.
That's how I know fembots are real
>>
>>35212366
She said she was a forever alone uggo when in reality she's actually pretty.
Are you fucking blind?
>>
>>35212391
>But I'm not with this guy. We're friends and there are feelings floating around but I'm very single and he's very married to another.

I get that it's a bit different, yeah. I'm just saying we're sort of both being a bit hypocritical.

>I guess what you say just makes me think. I was engaged, it was a couple years ago but he left me high and dry.

I'm sorry, but I've never made a commitment to get married to her.

>Don't waste her time. Don't waste your time. But live your life.

Do you have an email?
>>
>tfw no fertile fembot to impregnate
>>
File: 1446688545202.png (460KB, 762x755px) Image search: [Google]
1446688545202.png
460KB, 762x755px
>>35212380
>>35212408
>>35212380

Cool story brosef stalin. You sure convinced me with your hot opinions fagtron.
>>
>>35212410
And? Lots of "ugly" robots are actually decent looking.
>>
>>35212410
She genuinely saw herself that way, which is why she never had a partner. Then she got her shit together, started taking care of herself and putting herself out there, and it worked.
Normal success story.
>>
>>35212418
high five on the no commitment, good point. I respect that.
[email protected]
>>
File: 1355252896140.jpg (147KB, 726x590px) Image search: [Google]
1355252896140.jpg
147KB, 726x590px
>>35212380
I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to convey here, but you get points for trying at least.
>>
>>35212347
>>35212404
Right here. Post throwaway.
>>
>>35212422
>>35212426
I know that a lot of robots are decent looking, shit I'm one of them, but I'm rotten to the core.
I hate every fibre of my being not just something as superficial as looks.
>>
>>35211127
who is the cutie in OP pic?
>>
File: ss (2017-03-01 at 05.56.20).png (156KB, 1443x314px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-01 at 05.56.20).png
156KB, 1443x314px
>>35212393
Cease your inane blathering and ingest your pharmaceutical wetware patches, meatbag.

>>35212421
>
An admirable attempt, but it appears it is you who is the fagtron.
>>
>fembot tells me she doesnt want relationship but wants to be friends so stop hitting on her
>get gf stop hitting on her
>she stops msging me

please, tell me what you waaaaant
>>
File: robot fagget.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
robot fagget.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
>>35212508
i'm frothing from multiple orifices at the same time.
>>
File: me too by frederick morgan.jpg (43KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
me too by frederick morgan.jpg
43KB, 400x300px
I honestly love the women who post here. Not white-knighting and not even angling for contact information.

Among the ones I've known you've always been so kind, patient and helpful whenever I've come to you with problems. You put up with a good amount of shit from robots too, which surprises me. How many times can you be called a worthless roastie whore and still have empathy for the guys on here?

Fembots are soft.
>>
File: 1487735031394.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487735031394.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>35212537
nice try roastie scum but you ain't fooling anyone

NOW GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: ss (2016-09-23 at 06.43.37).png (519KB, 559x422px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-09-23 at 06.43.37).png
519KB, 559x422px
>>35212534
Your disgusting organic leaking activates my amusement circuitry, despite its offensiveness.
>>
>>35212454
ayy bb [email protected]
>>
File: 1355945632163.jpg (223KB, 620x916px) Image search: [Google]
1355945632163.jpg
223KB, 620x916px
>>35212566
Does... Does this mean he's aroused?
>>
>tfw haven't slept more than 3 hours a night last week
What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
File: what no.png (131KB, 305x340px) Image search: [Google]
what no.png
131KB, 305x340px
>>35212586
Unable to verify. My databanks have long since been scrubbed of relevant information on biological organisms and their sexual functions.
>>
>>35211805
Just curious what game is that? I'd like to play a nice story driven rpg
>>
>>35212770
Not him but that's FF14, an MMO. Has a fair number of single player-esque questlines I guess. Nice environments too. I gave up after Heavensward though.
>>
>>35212770
Not him, but it's FFXIV.
>>
U guys sure you need a fembot to be happy? Maybe you're merely fulfilling your dead relationship prophecy, and you just need to work at connecting with the one u got.

What in the current relationship necessarily precludes connecting and fulfillment? Is she too dumb? The dumb can have heart...
>>
>>35211945
You're probably legit getting cucked right now, and you're paying for it too lmao
>>
Do other fembots come here to read how mentally disturbed guys hate woman? That turns me on since I was harassed when I was young. I feel that I'm the only one looking for people like that am I right? Do other girls get turn on by that?
>>
>>35213266
I don't get turned on by it, I just pity the guys.
>>
>>35213284
I don't pity them but then again I am messed up...
>>
>>35211127
126 REPLIES
STOP IT
STOP IT
STOP IT
THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER WEBSITES YOU CAN LINGER ON
WHY ARE YOU DANCING ON THE ASHES OF THIS ONE SACROSANCT PLACE
STOP STOP STOP!
>>
>>35213266
What do you mean by "harassed"?
>>
>>35213395
I was adopted and my two step brothers constantly kept calling me useless and just doing stuff to me to make me feel worthless... and now I want a boyfriend who will do the same... just well at the end of the day love me.
>>
mtf / transwoman here, just curious of what you genetic girls / fembots really think of us?
please be honest.
>>
>>35213476
>mtf / transwoman here
You mean you're a dude wearing a skirt
>>
>>35213476
You're a dude, a poor mentally ill dude, and I'm sorry you have to go through that stuff.
>>
>>35213447
>just doing stuff to me to make me feel worthless

Such as?

>and now I want a boyfriend who will do the same

Nothing wrong with that. It's hot.
>>
>>35213487
No I mean I have been diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria and have been on hormones for the past 6 months.
Maybe it's a mental illness but I can't help feeling so deeply wrong as a guy and like I should've been a girl.
>>
>>35213476
You will grow up in do an drag queen looking creep that I will have to hide my kids from at the store. You are a dude.
>>
>>35213526
They just did stuff like throw away my toys, make fun of my friends, laugh at what I do and etc.
I want him to treat me like im worthless, have other girls around, make me clean up the house, and just use me and abuse me.
>>
>>35213535
>drag queen looking creep
saying stuff like that doesn't really work if you don't know what I look like
I'm 19 yo and pass as female pretty consistently.
>>
>>35213549
>I want him to treat me like im worthless, have other girls around, make me clean up the house, and just use me and abuse me.

This sounds perfect though. What's the catch?
>>
>>35213527
Quit pretending, put on some proper pants , go do some pushies and your gender memephoria will vanish.

Trust me.
>>
File: where.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
where.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>35213554
where is it?

originalo contento oui
>>
>fembot meme
Shit thread kill yourselves you fucking normalfags
>>
>>35213572
I'm extremely introverted and shy, I don't like to leave the house and I just want to stay inside alone.
>>
>>35213575
not him but i bench 200lbs and i'd still like to be a girl
>>
>>35213618
You gotta bench at least 225 to see an effect.
>>
>>35213611
Is that it? You still seem like a good person, anon.
>>
>>35213631
have done that before, just meant what i'm currently doing desu
>>
>>35213611
So.

You like being treated like shit during sex.

You want your boyfriend to fuck other men in front of you.

You like being used as a little domestic servant.

And you're introverted.

What's the catch?
>>
>>35213693
>What's the catch?
Literally all of the things you stated above are "the catch".

Are you niggas blind or retarded?
>>
>>35211847

>right wing

Well, there go my chances of getting a fembot gf.

T. degenerate slav living in UK.
>>
>>35213693
>You like being treated like shit during sex.
Not just during sex, constantly a part once a day or so for some cuddling.

>You want your boyfriend to fuck other men in front of you.
Othere girls not man, I don't want a fag I want an boyfriend.

>You like being used as a little domestic servant.
Yes I enjoy that.

>And you're introverted.
And I have social anxiety.

What's the catch?
Mental issues.
>>
>>35213549
>I want him to treat me like im worthless, have other girls around, make me clean up the house, and just use me and abuse me.

This makes me incredibly sad.
>>
>>35213763
Do you have a throwaway Skype? I want to talk about some things.
>>
>>35213763
>Othere girls not man, I don't want a fag I want an boyfriend.

My mistake. I meant girls.

Can they use you too?

>And I have social anxiety.

Cute.
>>
>>35213780
>>35213784
and some idiots pretend that fembots are a thing

Top kek end your lives
>>
>>35213806
>and some idiots pretend that fembots are a thing
ok buddy, as someone who has fucked 3 fembots i can tell you they are definitely a thing
>>
>>35213818
Get the fuck off this site normalfaggot
>>
>>35213818
Ew, why even
>>
>>35213763
The catch is probably that you live in Burgerland.
>>
>>35213818
Did you always give them a fake name and number?
>>
>>35213780
I don't but I will make one when I get a new phone

>>35213784
>Can they use you too?
I haven't thought about it but I don't think I would like that. But not up to me to decide.

>>35213847
I live in Croatia
>>
>>35213818
Please don't hurt fembots
>>
>>35211396

How to turn on a man:

1: Spread your legs
2: Don't have a roastie and cheese sandwich
>>
>>35213859
>I don't but I will make one when I get a new phone
Just get it on your computer?
>>
>>35213876
I don't have one, i'm on my phone and skype doesn't work on it. It's not andrid.
>>
>>35213859
Eurofag here. Next time I'm in Hrvatska, how about I take you to a fancy dinner where I'll treat you like a princess, and then take you to a hotel room where I will treat you like a worthless whore and do absolutely anything I want to your body?
>>
>>35213875

How to turn on a man:

1. Don't be fat
>>
>>35213875
Wrong. You don't need step 2.
>>
>>35213897
How to turn on a man:

1. Be naked
2. Bring beer
>>
>>35213894
Sounds like a lot of fun. You can take me to the restaurant restroom too.
>>
>>35213894
>Eurofag here. Next time I'm in Hrvatska, how about I take you to a fancy dinner where I'll treat you like a princess, and then take you to a hotel room where I will treat you like a worthless whore and do absolutely anything I want to your body?
holy fucking shit i almost cringed to death
you're really repulsive anon. i'm imagining a 47 fetlife gentleman typing that shit
>>
File: 552399854.jpg (217KB, 1080x1311px) Image search: [Google]
552399854.jpg
217KB, 1080x1311px
Hey fembots any of you want to talk about stuff? Ill chat with you about whatever you want.

Message me on snapchat: Skeazor
Funny story about how I got that. some dude mispronounced my name and somehow said that so it became my nickname.
>>
>>35213859
Beyond a dominant/sadistic person, do you have any actual preferences about a man you'd like to eventually marry?
>>
>>35213933
That he is honest, not fat and not an manchild from /v/.
>>
>>35213913
I'll strip you naked and then go over every part of your body and tell you why it's ugly. I'll chip away at your self esteem until you are convinced you are the ugliest girl in the world.

Only then I'll give you the d.
>>
>>35213859
>I live in Croatia

Come live with me in based Scandinavia as my pet and fucktoy.
>>
>>35213924
It is a bit cringy, but that's what girls on here generally want. I can't fault him for it. There's no non-cringy way to say "I like doing sadistic and degrading things to girls" in a way that sounds palatable to them.
>>
>>35213949
Anything more than that physically?

>>35213958
>based Scandinavia

Why would she want to move from Croatia to the new Caliphate Sven?
>>
>>35213959
>There's no non-cringy way to say "I like doing sadistic and degrading things to girls"
Yes there is, and that's not it
>>
>>35211811
This is what every fembot does to every man she's ever been with. You're such a pussy you've become a fembot. Leave if you're unhappy. fyi You're a bad person
>>
>>35213929
>message me on snap chat
What kinda normie do you take me for
>>
>>35213984
Not that anon, but "she" seemed to respond well to it. I guess that's either proof of LARPing, or proof of insane desperation.
I mean come on, it can't be that hard to find that type of guy in Croatia of all places? All the good degradation porn comes from that area.
There's a high chance she's actually so vile and disgusting no man wants to be with her.
>>
>>35211854
Ask her straight
'do you find me fucking irritating or what?'
put it back on her to salvage the relationship
be a good robot
>>
>>35214019
I'm actually kinda attractive due to swimming and genes. But thats the thing I forgot to mention I hate arrogant guys who are all talk and no action. You seem like one. I don't have anyone since I am to scared to meet anyone.
>>
File: redpills.jpg (30KB, 416x356px) Image search: [Google]
redpills.jpg
30KB, 416x356px
>>35211240
>TL note: this means the roastie is requesting (you)s
>>
Do fembots want to have a family one day?
>>
>>35214043
I'm a guy of action, not just talk. I can fly over to Croatia anytime I want. I can afford it.

And I'll literally treat you like a cheap whore. I'll pay you after everything is done. But only something like 2 euros because that's all you're worth.
>>
File: 1311603778372.jpg (91KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1311603778372.jpg
91KB, 323x323px
>>35214014
cmon anon we're all adults here
>>
>>35214092
I'd like to be paid in cuddles or a kiss.
>>
Kill yourselves you fucking normalniggers
>>
File: 1472413881635 (1).jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635 (1).jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>>35213266
>>35213447
>>35213549

Damn, anon. Thats really fucked up. Actually made me feel bad. I hope you can get help for your mentall illness and try to live life like a normal human being. If i was you i would have probably ended up killing your stepbrothers in the most painful way i could think of as a kid.

>inb4 whiteknight

I wouldnt date this girl if she asked.
>>
>>35214111
>>35214043
Just post some sort of contact info you dumb slut.
>>
>>35214092
Why are you still trying? She'll die with this thread because she refuses to make a simple skype or e-mail account.

Even so, she has no computer or phone and can't even keep contact after the thread. You're basically just ERPing at this point.
>>
>>35214092
>And I'll literally treat you like a cheap whore. I'll pay you after everything is done. But only something like 2 euros because that's all you're worth.
But you'd pay several hundred dollars for the flight and hotel? Just buy a prostitute you retarded cuck.
>>
>>35214139
Too scared to do that, tried it once months ago and just got a bunch of guys sending dick pics. One of them was really nice and well mean... but he told me that he wants to see how things work out with his gf... and he never came back. You can leave your throw away email and ill email you later
>>
>>35214101
Precisely why we don't use snapchat.
>>
>>35214111
You have to earn that first. If I'm not satisfied with your performance in bed you won't get kisses or cuddles and will sleep on the floor.
>>
>>35214180
I will buy a real prostitute as well. I'll fuck her right in front of the fembot as she is watching.
>>
>>35214212
Have you ever done a long distance relationship?
>>
>>35214246
>I will buy a real prostitute as well. I'll fuck her right in front of the fembot as she is watching.
That's pretty pathetic though, that you would have to pay for it and can't get a girl otherwise. Also that you'd try this hard to "please" this fembot by spending ridiculous amounts of money on "degrading" her. Really submissive.
>>
>>35214246
lmao i sort of did this once, met up with a fembot and ended up fucking her roommate
>>
>>35214212
>wants to be abused
>wants to be cuddled
>wants someone kind and mean

So basically you want to be treated like a toy and then receive reassurance and affection, only to be broken down again in an endless cycle.
I definitely have what you want. Just send me an e-mail at [email protected]
>>
>>35211811
>>35211970
You guys are sort of similar to me. I dated girls from this site entirely and then hooked up with a normie girl. A couple of years later I realize it's basically impossible to make this relationship work, I'm too used to fembots. I'm too used to their mental illnesses and craziness and amazing sex.

I hate myself. And I hate fembots.
>>
Would any fembots here please take pity on me and absolve me of my virginity. I'm not fat or deformed, please, I'm desperate. I'll worship you.
>>
>>35214266
>have to pay for it

Obviously not, moron. But it will be a prostitute for two reasons:

1. Most girls aren't happy about being fucked with an audience watching
2. It reminds the fembot that even a dirty prostitute is a better fuck than her.
>>
>>35214340
This reeks of Oscar, there's something about the prose that just stands out immediately.

Don't e-mail this dude fembot, he's a flaky faggot who just collects female anons.
>>
>>35214364
Don't be silly, anon.

I do contactfag occasionally, but I'm very serious about the ones I talk to.
>>
>>35214358
Anyone, please, I beg.

Pityblox
>>
>>35211689
i don't usually talk to anons about fetishes but i tend to have great conversatations with robots and people from other boards, but i always disappear after the first day

after that, i start getting anxiety about messaging them again or get paranoid about not actually being interesting and feel stupid for trying to make friends. The longest i've ever messaged someone was this girls group where we talked about a wide range of things in this weird large fragmented group and that only lasted for 2 days

/blog

i mean, if they seemed genuinely interested, they might just be ghosting, anon :\
>>
Fembot anus is the most precious resource in the world
>>
>>35214534
Just keep talking to them, anon. Anyone I enjoyed talking to I'll always make sure to say "good morning" to when I wake up, then do some small chatting on the train.

If they find you annoying, they'll either ghost you or not respond - just move on from those.

I've probably gotten in touch with 10-15 people from /r9k/, but only 2 of them I'm still actively talking to. The rest just didn't work out, but I've made two really nice friends!
>>
File: IMG_0524.jpg (36KB, 413x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.jpg
36KB, 413x527px
>>35214580
well, yeah i understand that it's kind of silly and i have debated fretting them the next day before finally voting against it, but it's not really an issue for me anymore.

I don't use any form of social media anymore, so i just talk to my classmates in discussion forums for class in the form of 1 posting and 2 replies to other postings.

i'm glad that you could make friends anon but i don't really think i'm cut out for them. my goal is to be a successful machine of a person due to lack of distracting relationships
>>
>>35214764
>fretting
messaging
>>
>tfw no fembot gf to smile up at you with pride and excitement when she can finally fit your entire fist in her ass
>>
>>35213929
fuck off cunt stop posting this in multiple threads
>>
>>35214891
Oh anon I would just stick to the other one im in. That ones more fun.
>>
>>35214764
Are you a boy? It's definitely easier to actually make friends if you're a guy on here, although it may take long. It sounds a lot harder as a girl. From the fembots I've spoken to, a common problem is guys get in touch with them, and just bail as soon as they realize there's no easy pussy to be had. The pool is bigger if you're a girl, but the quality of the fish is much lower.

It sounds a bit sad that you've given up though. I've seen total rejects make friends, even the biggest autists. They had to meet the right people first though.
If you actually desire human connection, you shouldn't give up, anon!
>>
>>35215099
>From the fembots I've spoken to, a common problem is guys get in touch with them, and just bail as soon as they realize there's no easy pussy to be had.
Maybe they should try having more to offer than their hole? Fembots are vapid retards with no personality, why would anyone want to be friends with them? If they don't give up the pussy, which is all they have, why the fuck would anyone talk to them lol?
>>
>>35215099
>the pool is bigger if you're a girl, but the quality of the fish is much lower
This
>>
>>35215118
That applies to both sexes though. I've talked to both robots and fembots that have literally nothing to offer beyond their greetings and shallow interests.

In fact, conversation with fembots who aren't vapid whores are much more enjoyable over time. That might be my thirst speaking though :v)
>>
>>35215171
>That applies to both sexes though.
Yes, male robots have even less to offer. That doesn't mean fembots have any right to complain about people wanting them only for the only thing they're good for and nothing else, which is their hole.
>>
>>35215213
Of course it does. There are girls who come here literally because they're lonely. And they're lonely because every guy they befriend eventually starts sending dickpics. It sounds tough, and despite being just a regular anon I have a much easier time making friends, despite my lack of vagina. According to generalizations, this shouldn't be.

I'm not saying this applies to every female who comes here, because there really is a good portion who's literally only looking for orbiters - but I really dislike this black/white view.
>>
>>35215268
>tfw anon thinks you only recruited him/her as an orbiter to boost your skype contact numbers
>tfw you're actually just extremely avoidant, anxious, paranoid (psychotic) and after you forget to message back a few times you realize you're a piece of shit who will never be able to keep up the amount of contact necessary to maintain a friend and let them know how much they mean to you
>don't message them back at all ever again for fear that they'd be mad at you for not messaging for a couple of days

I hate the word ghosting. Fucking hate it. "whydddd u ghost me bru:^(" BECAUSE I JUST WANTWANTED TO MAKE YOU HAPPY BUT I CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF OR REMEMBER WHAT DAY IT IS LET ALONE WAKE UP AND GET OUT OF BED LONG ENOUGH TO HAVE MEANINGFUL CONVERSATION WITH YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL SOUL

FUCK
>>
>>35215346
Why don't you just tell them that? You're clearly self-aware enough to realize your problems, but you can't expect others to know either. When you find someone you enjoy talking to, let them know you have this issue. If they're actually interested in being your friend then they'll work around it. It'll be easier on you as well if you know they understand how you are.
>>
>>35215346
I think you sound sweet femanon.
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.