[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want robot friends to talk to about things and stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Sa6YwUi.jpg (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sa6YwUi.jpg
635KB, 1920x1080px
I just want robot friends to talk to about things and stuff
>>
File: 1483252590596.jpg (986KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1483252590596.jpg
986KB, 2880x1800px
>you will never go on a late night drive through the city with your robot friends listening to chill music and discussing life's hardships

This is all I want out of life.
>>
>>35209910
sometimes i like to drive through downtown with the mountain goats playing and pretend im on the verge of some new big life-changing experience
>>
>>35209878
>no robot friend to clutch frantically and be clutched frantically by while you both cry over your losses and your loneliness

I would like to meet someone who's very emotional and not ashamed of it.
>>
>>35209977
i can clutch you anon
>>
I go to a mostly white university.. I want a girlfriend who's experienced the same hardships I have so they know how to appreciate things and those around that.. I'm a poor Mexican boy and all I see around me is white privileged people.. :/
>>
>>35210174
just be white anon :^)

or dont ill love you all the same
>>
>>35209977
Hey I'm really emotionally. >Too emotional.
Can you give me contacts?
>>
>>35209878
The only thing in life that makes it worth living

Are guitars that tune gud
And firm feelin women

Maybe it's time we got back to the basics of love
>>
>>35210207
tfw ive been sitting on my porch playing guitar several times a week but everyone in my neighborhood probably thinks im some just autist who plays way too much angry johnny
>>
>>35210174
just focus on your own and look towards the future, projecting to other people will only make you being put in a spiral of depression you might or at the edge of being in.
>>
I just don't like the feeling of being alone, in terms of partner.. yeah friends are fun n shit but there's tubes where I want more than that. I don't mean sex, but just someone I can get intimate with. I'm just a freshman and I know I got about 3 years left in this hellhole, but I miss that feeling.. I just got out of a relationship about a month ago, but we knew we wanted different things from the start.. so I'm back to square one
>>
>>35210174
really just quit pressuring yourself over your differences, im sure you have a lot of qualities that would mesh with other uni people
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.